Flaming Cliffs 3

Vecko

• Replies 840
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some people would rather be led around by their noses and then complain that life sucks. Well such is the path chosen, if you choose to follow someone and they lead you into a death trap, ultimately it is your fault for choosing to follow the person in the first place.

No one is forcing your hand here, ED isn't taking away your license to play the game, they are just(maybe) updating it so that we, the buyers, can have a better game, and they, the developers, can have more money with which to make new DCS products.

I among other people here i am sure, would gladly pay triple the amount charged for any given DCS product, as ED have given us a product that is far above and beyond what they could have otherwise done.

• Like 1

If you aim for the sky, you will never hit the ground.

FC3 will probably bring at least one new A/C with real good dynamics and that is Mig-21....

Incorrect.

Let's all have due regard to the announcement/s and refrain from posting suggestions that are blatantly untrue and which would inevitably lead to rumours and confusion, especially to new members to these boards.

Ta

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

I rather fly FC1 with fixed AI and dynamic campaign, then FC-XX with copy/paste/paste/paste/paste AI.

I'm selling MiG-21 activation key.

Also selling Suncom F-15E Talon HOTAS with MIDI connectors, several sets.

Contact via PM.

I wish for FC3 to be a standalone install! I do not want to install legacy LOMAC anymore.

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer

Incorrect.

Let's all have due regard to the announcement/s and refrain from posting suggestions that are blatantly untrue and which would inevitably lead to rumours and confusion, especially to new members to these boards.

Ta

A Speculation based on the fact that a modeler is giving his time and skills making a great model and than giving it for free. Well and I will keep my right to speculate and post here, no rule fringed. I have all ED product and I'll be happy with whatever I get...

I wish for FC3 to be a standalone install! I do not want to install legacy LOMAC anymore.

FC2 is already standalone?

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, MSI MEG X570 UNIFY (AM4, AMD X570, ATX), Noctua NH-DH14, EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti XC3 ULTRA, Seasonic Focus PX (850W), Kingston HyperX 240GB, Samsung 970 EVO Plus (1000GB, M.2 2280), 32GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo DDR4-3600 DIMM CL16, Cooler Master 932 HAF, Samsung Odyssey G5; 34", Win 10 X64 Pro, Track IR, TM Warthog, TM MFDs, Saitek Pro Flight Rudders

No it is not.

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer

Yes, with the proviso that it needs the LOMAC registry entry to install. Subsequent to initial FC2 installation LOMAC is uninstalled, thus leaving FC2 as a standalone.

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

Ah yes, 1 year past since the last installation.. I new something was somehow somewhere..

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, MSI MEG X570 UNIFY (AM4, AMD X570, ATX), Noctua NH-DH14, EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti XC3 ULTRA, Seasonic Focus PX (850W), Kingston HyperX 240GB, Samsung 970 EVO Plus (1000GB, M.2 2280), 32GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo DDR4-3600 DIMM CL16, Cooler Master 932 HAF, Samsung Odyssey G5; 34", Win 10 X64 Pro, Track IR, TM Warthog, TM MFDs, Saitek Pro Flight Rudders

A Speculation based on the fact that a modeler is giving his time and skills making a great model and than giving it for free. Well and I will keep my right to speculate and post here, no rule fringed. I have all ED product and I'll be happy with whatever I get...

By this logic, FC3 would include the SAAB JAS-39? ;)

Speculation is speculation and should be clearly labeled as such, thanks. :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

Yes, with the proviso that it needs the LOMAC registry entry to install. Subsequent to initial FC2 installation LOMAC is uninstalled, thus leaving FC2 as a standalone.

i didn't install LOMAC ...

FC2 works fine as stand alone ...

(may be that this is my WIN7 start delay problem :))

caponi

too much ...

Hi, guys!

Рlease, support idea about adding flyable f-16 (with simple flying model) to the new release.

This is legendary craft and we need it for mig29C opposition from blue side.

Also visit this topic:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=73864

Thank you & have fun!

Trust us, we all support that and any other modern jet added. ED knows we want it along with an F-18. There are sims out there that they can get info from.

@ Mower, you have some issues. :dunno:

Edited by Cali

i7-4820k @ 3.7, Windows 7 64-bit, 16GB 1866mhz EVGA GTX 970 2GB, 256GB SSD, 500GB WD, TM Warthog, TM Cougar MFD's, Saitek Combat Pedals, TrackIR 5, G15 keyboard, 55" 4K LED

I say no to new fliables. It would have been nice years ago, but now it will just get in the way of more DCS goodies.

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

My god are you guys still in this thread? It may never happen! And not with more flyables, I'm sure!

Then don't look or post in here, it may never happen, but we can still talk about things.

i7-4820k @ 3.7, Windows 7 64-bit, 16GB 1866mhz EVGA GTX 970 2GB, 256GB SSD, 500GB WD, TM Warthog, TM Cougar MFD's, Saitek Combat Pedals, TrackIR 5, G15 keyboard, 55" 4K LED

Single engine? No thanks. ;)

Player "Bird" killed F-16C.

---

In regards to FC3... the fact that the question has come up among the development team on what the possibilities of porting FC2 into A-10C world... is a VERY good sign. Official announcements and all the other "hoopla"... is just that.

Ok another question from me.

¿Will ED provide better software for modders ?

I think that would be good if modders can create new cockpits, flyable AI planes that can launch Anti Radiation Missiles, terrain makers ...

¿Will you add airbases to Ukraine and Turkey so we can have the complete region?

¿Is the improved AI really improved?

I mean, things like launch 2 ARH missiles for a single target ... they should do that ;) , they are pretty dumb in A/G :S too.

There are new AI airplanes for the US side, but ... ¿will the Russian have new ones?

MIG-21 ?

What about more SAM systems, i know the DCS-A10 haves the SA-3 but i would like to see other legacy systems like the SA-2/3/4/5 ¿will you add any of those, or newer systems ?

Improved carrier operations ...?+SU-33 3D model !!! maybe combatace can give you a hand

Will apreciate any good reply no those saying "oh your life sucks cuz you dont have money (i dont own dollars so ...) - if you complain dont buy it cuz me and my friends will blah blah (good for you now reply my question if you can, i dont care if you gonna buy it) "