Forum Maintenance between 04:00 - 06:00 UTC ×
Forum Maintenance between 04:00 - 06:00 UTC

Important change to startup with 1.1.0.9 please read!

WarriorX

As stated in the readme, both the left and right MFCD's need to be powered on with the circular knob at the bottom left of each MFCD. (Previously, they would come on when the CICU was turned on.)

• Like 1

Nice one, cheers mate :)

Intel i7 6700k, Asus GTX1070, 16gb DDR4 @ 3200mhz, CH Fighterstick, CH Pro Throttle, CH Pro Rudder Pedals, Samsung Evo 850 SSD @ 500GB * 2, TrackIR 5 and 27" monitor running at 2560 * 1440, Windows 10.

Boarding ladder now can be extended from the cockpit by the dedicated switch. To stow the ladder, use the “Stow boarding ladder” radio command in Ground Crew radio submenu.

I wonder how many will fly with extended ladder after ramp start. :lol:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Installed it, no license issue, no uninstall required and it just works...

Checked Config changes:

• Custom SnapViews.lua file had to be restored and Config\View\View.lua entry UseDefaultSnapViews = true had to be changed again to false in order to have Num0+RAlt - Save Cockpit Angles working again.

...my archived SnapViews.lua re-installed, I'm back in business

Exploring keyboard shortcut changes... found some new ones to experiment with:

• LCtrl+\ Switch to main menu
  • Whole set of CDU keys with LCtrl+LWin modifiers

1109 :thumbup: so far.

Edited by ivanwfr

How does the ladder close inflight? On the ground, the crew chief pushes the ladder up into the ladder storage area which locks it in a closed position, then he closes the door.

Lumper

-------------------------------------------

When the going gets tough, the smart cutout.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

How does the ladder close inflight? On the ground, the crew chief pushes the ladder up into the ladder storage area which locks it in a closed position, then he closes the door.

Keebler elves!:D

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Maybe they could implement talking to the Ground Crew without using the radio comms when the canopy is open, ladder extended (like with the door open in Black Shark).

already implented, haven´t ever tried yet?

I think it´s possible since 1.0.0.7, I might be wrong on the patchversion, but it´s a while possible already

DCS-Tutorial-Collection       

BlackSharkDen - Helicopter only

Specs:: ASrock Z790 Pro RS; Intel i5-13600K @5,1Ghz; 64GB DDR5 RAM; RTX 3080 @10GB; Corsair RMX Serie 750; 2x SSD 850 EVO 1x860 EVO 500GB 1x nvme M.2 970 EVO 1TB; 1x nvme M.2 980 Pro 2TB+ 3 TB HDD

Hardware: Oculus Rift S; Meta Quest 3; HOTAS Warthog; Logitech Rudder Pedals, K-51 Collective

Obviously real life it wouldn't but it's a sim...do you want to fly around with your ladder down if you forgot to close it?

Oh, and nothing locks the ladder in the "closed" position, when we raise the ladder you have to hold it with your hand while closing the door. The ladder is spring loaded to kick out then gravity pulls if the rest of the way down. it's designed that way on purpose. That being said most of the springs are worn and don't kick the ladder out enough anymore and it isn't a priority to change to spring to most it seems.