In which sim did you spend most of your flight hours?

BKLronin

In which sim did you spend most of your flight hours?  

108 members have voted

1. 1. In which sim did you spend most of your flight hours?

• Digital Combat Simulator
    • Lock On or Flanker
    • Microsoft Flight Simulator (any)
    • X-Plane
    • Longbow I or II
    • Rise of Flight
    • DI HIND
    • EF 2000
    • Enemy Engaged
    • IL-2 (any)

Impressive numbers, I can´t even guess how long i´ve been in the air. :)

It also seems that Microsofts Flight sims are some kind of training that leads to the real sims. Best thing about it is that you learn how different aircraft fly and then you know where to go. Like primary school.

Pff, nothing primary school about the 737NGX! It's at least as complex as DCS A-10. That's not attack on DCS A-10 by any means, my understanding is that they're both modelled beautifully, just it seems to be that effectively flying the 737NGX requires a lot more knowledge!

Intel i7 6700k, Asus GTX1070, 16gb DDR4 @ 3200mhz, CH Fighterstick, CH Pro Throttle, CH Pro Rudder Pedals, Samsung Evo 850 SSD @ 500GB * 2, TrackIR 5 and 27" monitor running at 2560 * 1440, Windows 10.

Unfortunatly EF2000 is still the king in that matter for various reasons, i really wish this reign will end one day.

HaF 922, Asus rampage extreme 3 gene, I7 950 with Noctua D14, MSI gtx 460 hawk, G skill 1600 8gb, 1.5 giga samsung HD.

Track IR 5, Hall sensed Cougar, Hall sensed TM RCS TM Warthog(2283), TM MFD, Saitek pro combat rudder, Cougar MFD.

Falcon.

Shortly followed by Janes Longbow, which was the first multiplayer-sim for me.

Gigabyte GA-Z87-UD3H | i7 4470k @ 4.5 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 @ 2.133 Ghz | GTX 1080 | LG 55" @ 4K | Cougar 1000 W | Creative X-Fi Ti | TIR5 | CH HOTAS (with BU0836X-12 Bit) + Crosswind Pedals | Win10 64 HP | X-Keys Pro 20 & Pro 54 | 2x TM MFD

IL-2 Sturmovik for me. All the nights spent flying coops or hopping around in HyperLobby.....I wore out a couple of good sticks in that one lol!

F4 was fun until the community starting fragmenting between F4, AF, OF, etc Then it become a pain lol!

F4 was fun until the community starting fragmenting between F4, AF, OF, etc Then it become a pain lol!

Well thats all gonna change. Most Falcon drivers are going to rally around the stunning BMS 4.3, you should check it out, its even free. New life for the old master of flight sims.

Well this poll question all hinges on which time frame do you mean, are we talking from when we started flight simming, or just at the moment or last yr.

For the first one, I think Falcon 4 will top the list, I shuddervto think how many hrs I spen flying although it was 2 - 3 hrs a night, every night for 7+ yrs, so quite a few.

And at the mo, then it's DCS a10 which is the current aircraft we ly every night, sadly due to marriages and children now, our other halfs have restricted us to 1 hrs flying a night, rather annoying as we can even getbone mission done, hey ho

However other honourable mentions which have taken up many many hrs of my life include, Fleet defender, Red Baron, Janes F15 / F18, B17 the mighty eigth, ww2 fighters, apache longbow, hind and of course FSX or any of the Microsoft flight sims.

Cowboy10uk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

I just love polls!

:megalol:

I have the most time in DCS BlackShark. Second place would be FC2. Third FSX. If I could ever figure out how to get X-Plane 9 (X-Plane's 9 interface is TERRIBLE) online and could find a group to do hops with I would like to see what it has to offer.

Edited by ZQuickSilverZ

I need, I need, I need... What about my wants? QuickSilver original.

"Off with his job" Mr Burns on the Simpsons.

"I've seen steering wheels / arcade sticks / flight sticks for over a hundred dollars; why be surprised at a 150 dollar item that includes the complexities of this controller?! It has BLINKY LIGHTS!!" author unknown.

These titles are listed in the chronological order I purchased them.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Well thats all gonna change. Most Falcon drivers are going to rally around the stunning BMS 4.3, you should check it out, its even free. New life for the old master of flight sims.

Gutted it wont work with allied force falcon 4!

Intel i5 3.2 ghz

8 GB crucial ram

gtx 660 superclocked 2gb

500watt corsair psu

win7 64bit

extreme pro

track ir5

Turtle beach x12

I never thought that so few fly X-plane here. The interface is indeed pretty complicated. Not easy to fly online but it works even together with FSX pilots. I think I have used Squawkbox to fly on the IVAO Network. I flew up the Inside Passage and it was pretty nice to hop from one small airport to another. It has been a long time since I flew up there but we could fly it again together If you like.

If I could ever figure out how to get X-Plane 9 (X-Plane's 9 interface is TERRIBLE) online and could find a group to do hops with I would like to see what it has to offer.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]