• Eurocopter Tiger
    • Mi-24 Hind
    • Mi-28 Havok
    • Rooivalk
    • Other

That would be a great addition.

Agreed

No.... Well not by ED anyway...

Seeing DCS: Mig-21 Fishbed made me see the great things third party software can do

I would kill for any other KA-50 variant.

Even modeling the igla's on the wingtips.

It wont happen though.

*ANY 3RD PARTY DEV READING THIS: I WILL GIVE YOU MONEY IF YOU MAKE A KA-50 MOD!*

It would certainly be cool.

On Topic: Personally I'd like to see the AH-1Z, but I know that will never happen, so the AH-64D would be my realistic option. But I have yet to see a tandem seat aircraft by ED, only single seats.

Edited by lucien

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

DCS: CH-53K

What if, we had this module. You could pick up players with combined arms, and transport them. They could man the guns while in transport. OR! lift downed black sharks! I know I've been hit at lower than 20m and just hit hard but not destroyed. why not have a recovery system.

• 2 months later...

Apache? Hind?

I really want another modern helo airframe.

Long ago Apache screenshots were shown. What happened? Is Apache not on the table anymore?

The Hind would also be a great addition. Apache and Hind are probably the most popular combat helicopters in the world.

Put me down as a preference for a Hind.

I need, I need, I need... What about my wants? QuickSilver original.

"Off with his job" Mr Burns on the Simpsons.

"I've seen steering wheels / arcade sticks / flight sticks for over a hundred dollars; why be surprised at a 150 dollar item that includes the complexities of this controller?! It has BLINKY LIGHTS!!" author unknown.

These titles are listed in the chronological order I purchased them.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

We need a blue forces attack helo!

:pilotfly:Wolfpack Production:pilotfly:

-=<[WiN 10, I7 3770K @ 4,5 Ghz, Corsair H100i, Sabertooth Z77, 16 GB Dominator, Sapphire 7970 VaporX 6GB, C70 Vengance, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Pro rudder, Track IR, Beyerdynamics MMX 300 ]>=-

DCS/FC2/FC3/Arma videos on my channel:

https://www.youtube.com/user/WolfpackproductionDK

"Fortes Furtuna Juvat"

Hind all the way. Really happy that Matt already announced it as a new module for future release. :)

Would also love to see the Mi-28 as well.

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb G2 | JetPad FSE | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

Matt already announced Hind? When? Post the link here please.

I need, I need, I need... What about my wants? QuickSilver original.

"Off with his job" Mr Burns on the Simpsons.

"I've seen steering wheels / arcade sticks / flight sticks for over a hundred dollars; why be surprised at a 150 dollar item that includes the complexities of this controller?! It has BLINKY LIGHTS!!" author unknown.

These titles are listed in the chronological order I purchased them.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Give me this!

.aaand I meant to post this is wishlist

ahh I didn't know DCS were building Blackout (Decepticon) :megalol:

AMD AM4 Ryzen7 3700X 3.6ghz/MSI AM4 ATX MAG X570 Tomahawk DDR4/32GB DDR4 G.Skill 3600mhz/1TB 970 Evo SSD/ASUS RTX2070 8gb Super

• 2 weeks later...

I think the most fun would be an AH-6 as it can be fully operated by one pilot, unlike the Apache, and it is a modern day aircraft unlike the Huey. Would be a lot of fun doing low level, high speed attacks, recon, troop insertion etc.

Lots of fun and realistic mission possibilities!

Why not the Longbow? It has radar, sensor fusion, ability to call artillery, all that cool stuff. Also, cichildfan, what do you mean by not being able to model the avionics on a comp screen? I think it would work fine, just some AI stuff that could be the issue. However, all that cursor stuff with the TEDAC in the front seat might be a bit odd, but the pilot's spot would work out fine.

Yeah, why not ED? :pilotfly: