• Sukhoi Su-24M2 'Fencer-D'
    • Sukhoi PAK FA
    • Mikoyan MiG-35 'Fulcrum-F'

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Su-25TM = Su-39.

Not gonna happen by ED. But some 3rd party why not.

True.... my mistake....

but with Its not going to happen...it wont :(

so think like IT IS going to happen...

most people tought the 27SM wont happen...

or the F18 wont happen :) and its happening.... :)

There were about 20 Su-25T ever built.

And only 4 were modernized in Su-39, unknown how many are active in fact...

On the other hand, many vanilla Su-25 getting modern upgrade into Su-25 SM, which is more likely to appear in DCS IMO.

I can live with the SM as well... color mfd and streinghtend inner 2 pyon.... good...

Anything with a modernised vesion of this aircraft will be flown by m

e ...

Mig29M all the way

:thumbup:

Antec 900 gaming tower, PSU: Corsair 750W, Q6600, Asus P5K, 8Gig Mushkin, Nvidia eVGA 280 GTX Superclocked 1G DDR3, SSDNOW200 Kingston Drive, TrackIr 3000+Vector, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro joystick, Saitek rudder pedals pro, Sharp 42" inch LCD Aquo. OS: windows 7 64bit.

Su-25TM or just T would be cool.

SM is still without anti tank weapons alike to Vikhr, Maverick or British tripack... still without TV pod. More it is ugly :D

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

The three aircraft I would have voted for aren't on the list :( Mig-29K, Su-30, Su-34.

Why is the SU-34 not on the list?

Yeah what the heck, the Su-34 has a LAVATORY in the back, I'd vote for that one. (think of it as an Su27 with a copilot, a lavatory and place to stretch during your flight, my dream machine) :P

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

good point, didn't really look at the list :)

I interpreted GGTharos' comment more as a 'guess why it won't be made by ED'

Well thats probably also what he meant :) .

I just wanted to point out most of those poll options are "no-go" for a "full DCS level" module anyway because there simply isn't enough documentation available for them.

JJ

• 3 weeks later...

I'd love to see the Su-22M5, but I'd equally love to see the Su-24 if it came with the possibility of twin-crewing it in multiplayer :D

Regards

Fjordmonkey

Clustermunitions is just another way of saying that you don't like someone.

I used to like people, then people ruined that for me.

Well thats probably also what he meant :) .

I just wanted to point out most of those poll options are "no-go" for a "full DCS level" module anyway because there simply isn't enough documentation available for them.

But what about SF models of Su35-BM and other Russian Modern Jets. Ok understood about the AFM needs more documentation but with SFM you can do with this info available on the net:

And check this awesome maneuverability

The real thing is that all that excuse of DCS and ED not having too much info...this and that is a big agenda behind all of it. And that is not to show the world that Russian Modern Fighter jets are better then Western ones because ED's DCS is a strong showcase to the other countries especially the Middle East to show them that Western Military jets are more advanced and a better choice then the Russian ones.

This is I am assuming I m not sure how true it is or not but we all know that TFC along with ED have clients like USAF and other western countries to develop simulators for their pilots for example A10c pilots. So they don't want to upset their clients by making or putting modern Russian jet in the game and the people in the middle east will say : HEY ! THAT RUSSIAN JET IS MORE EFFECT THAN THE WESTERN ONES AND DO ALL THE STUFF THAT THE WESTERN JETS DO ! and it costs 10 times less then the Western ones.

ED have more Western programers now then they have the Russians ones before.

And I also admit that ED we used to know during the 90's of Flanker Nation will not be the same. But hey, I might be wrong... I hope so.

DCS World is not Balanced that's for sure..... :pilotfly:its all about showing off US Air Supremacy.

When they can put Su35 BM, and Pak FA in games like ACE Combat then why not put it in DCS World as a Standard Flight Model same like the current Su27 model !.... all that bullshit of not enough info, documentation and some bill regarding Putin not to put Russian military jets in games.

Peace out....:music_whistling:

• Like 2

But what about SF models of Su35-BM and other Russian Modern Jets. Ok understood about the AFM needs more documentation but with SFM you can do with this info available on the net:

That's not enough information to model a Su-35.

The real thing is that all that excuse of DCS and ED not having too much info...this and that is a big agenda behind all of it. And that is not to show the world that Russian Modern Fighter jets are better then Western ones because ED's DCS is a strong showcase to the other countries especially the Middle East to show them that Western Military jets are more advanced and a better choice then the Russian ones.
The real thing is that you don't know what you're talking about.

The vast majority of ED staff are Russian or from the old soviet bloc countries.

You really have no clue :megalol:

DCS World is not Balanced that's for sure..... :pilotfly:its all about showing off US Air Supremacy.
DCS world isn't about balance, it is about modeling vehicles.

When they can put Su35 BM, and Pak FA in games like ACE Combat then why not put it in DCS World as a Standard Flight Model same like the current Su27 model !
Are you serious? Ace Combat? :D

Here's a clue for you: PAK-FA doesn't even have combat avionics onboard, and no one knows yet what its payload capabilities will be. It's future sensor complement is not fully revealed, either. In other words, we know less about PAK-FA than we know about F-22's and F-35's.

That is why those are not modeled in DCS.

.... all that bullshit of not enough info, documentation and some bill regarding Putin not to put Russian military jets in games.

:megalol:
Edited by GGTharos

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

And check this awesome maneuverability

Not enough to create a credible flightmodel on, even if it's "just" an SFM.

This is I am assuming I m not sure how true it is or not but we all know that TFC along with ED have clients like USAF and other western countries to develop simulators for their pilots for example A10c pilots. So they don't want to upset their clients by making or putting modern Russian jet in the game and the people in the middle east will say : HEY ! THAT RUSSIAN JET IS MORE EFFECT THAN THE WESTERN ONES AND DO ALL THE STUFF THAT THE WESTERN JETS DO ! and it costs 10 times less then the Western ones.

What in the name of the nine hells are you talking about?

No.

And I also admit that ED we used to know during the 90's of Flanker Nation will not be the same. But hey, I might be wrong... I hope so.

DCS is about simulating the aircraft to the best ability and highest level possible. Balance isn't even SLIGHTLY part of the equation. It's a sim, not an arcade-MMO.

When they can put Su35 BM, and Pak FA in games like ACE Combat then why not put it in DCS World as a Standard Flight Model same like the current Su27 model !.... all that bullshit of not enough info, documentation and some bill regarding Putin not to put Russian military jets in games.

The mere fact that you mention Ace Combat is a enormous clue that you have seriously NO clue what so ever that you're talking about.

Regards

Fjordmonkey

Clustermunitions is just another way of saying that you don't like someone.

I used to like people, then people ruined that for me.