• Mikoyan MiG-25PDSL 'Foxbat-E'
    • Sukhoi SU-25KM 'Scorpion'
    • Sukhoi Su-22M5 'Fitter'
    • Sukhoi Su-35BM 'Flanker-E'
    • Sukhoi Su-24M2 'Fencer-D'
    • Sukhoi PAK FA
    • Mikoyan MiG-35 'Fulcrum-F'

Hello all

Im not sure why this aircraft is the last of the last that gets an upgrade....all the strike crafts have AFM and 6DOF pits.

I dont get it....

Not even a beep about them...

Please ED try to have some info released since its getting more popular to fly this plane with the communuty.

I doubt very much it's being left to rot, it just happens to be last on the list of FC3 aircraft to get an overhaul and separate module release.

Valve Index | RTX 3070 Ti (Mobile) | i7-12700H @ 2.7GHz | 16GB RAM

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I doubt very much it's being left to rot, it just happens to be last on the list of FC3 aircraft to get an overhaul and separate module release.

Yup, the Su-33 and the Mig-29. Can't wait! :D

It'll sadly probably come out early next year though. :cry:

If you want to talk to anyone about anything personal, send it to their PM box. Interpersonal drama and ad hominem rebuttal are things that do not belong on a thread viewed by the public.

One thing i have to point out... naming a thread.. "OK, so" is as useful as tits on a bull.

People, why are you running for the worse when you can have the best so far? Why aren't you wisely selecting what's best, if this is a rare occasion to do so?

Select the damn SU-35BM beast and stop throwing all the energy on other russian fighters which are much less capable, like MIG-29 and Su-27's!

Here are some key known facts about the SU-35, which no other russian aircraft is currently capable of, except for the PAK-FA (only for avionics and stealth, otherwise less manoeuvrable):

1. More manoeuvrable than any previous Su-27 versions and also incorporates TV nozzles.

2. Much better cockpit visibility than Su-27 and better instrumentation.

3. Latest avionics which are far greater than those from the Su-27's and a with much higher radar detection range.

4. An increased arsenal for both air to ground and air to air weapons than Su-27!

Why are you people always jumping so quick without thinking too much, before you take a decision? Now who knows how much time would we need, in order to see the Su-35 available once more...!

Mistakes, obviously, show us what needs improving. Without mistakes, how would we know what we had to work on!

Making DCS a better place for realism.

Let it be, ED!

Sometimes more modern fights does not equate into more fun. There wont be Su-35's unless it is from a 3rd party willing to sacrifice realism due to lack of information.

A Mig-29M2 is more likely as export versions are likelier to have declassified manuals.

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

Sometimes more modern fights does not equate into more fun.

Beat me too it. :thumbup: The older aircraft are generally more challenging to operate also which for a simulation such as DCS can only be a good thing. That said I would love an Su-35 with an accurate fm, Beautiful aircraft!! won't happen anytime soon however...

[sIGPIC]sigpic67951_1.gif[/sIGPIC]

Beat me too it. :thumbup: The older aircraft are generally more challenging to operate also which for a simulation such as DCS can only be a good thing. That said I would love an Su-35 with an accurate fm, Beautiful aircraft!! won't happen anytime soon however...

Ok, i've got your point and i agree with you in terms of highly detailed simulation (cause that's the primary and most important part)..., yet i wonder how would the F/A-18C or E be then, as they are in almost the same situation as well! But it's without doubt (if will it ever get life in DCS) the best russian dogfighter ever built so far (far better than PAK-FA (T-50) if you watch all the airshow demos of it), better manoeuvrable for instantaneous and constant turn rates than any predecessor and more technologically advanced.

The only russian fighter to have a slightly (so it won't help much) higher instantaneous pitch rate (due to TV nozzles) is the MIG-29OVT or MIG-35, because it is a lighter aircraft (less pitch (Iyy) inertia) than the Su-35, but as said..., even the MIG-35 has a worse capable turn rate then the Su-35!

Here's a video of what it could do..., far better than Su-27s:

So these are the main reasons why i'd still want the Su-35 more than everything else here, only if realism wouldn't be sacrificed...!

Good day!

Mistakes, obviously, show us what needs improving. Without mistakes, how would we know what we had to work on!

Let it be, ED!

Ok, i've got your point and i agree with you in terms of highly detailed simulation (cause that's the primary and most important part)..., yet i wonder how would the F/A-18C or E be then, as they are in almost the same situation as well! But it's without doubt (if will it ever get life in DCS) the best russian dogfighter ever built so far (far better than PAK-FA (T-50) if you watch all the airshow demos of it), better manoeuvrable for instantaneous and constant turn rates than any predecessor and more technologically advanced.

The only russian fighter to have a slightly (so it won't help much) higher instantaneous pitch rate (due to TV nozzles) is the MIG-29OVT or MIG-35, because it is a lighter aircraft (less pitch (Iyy) inertia) than the Su-35, but as said..., even the MIG-35 has a worse capable turn rate then the Su-35!

Here's a video of what it could do..., far better than Su-27s:

So these are the main reasons why i'd still want the Su-35 more than everything else here, only if realism wouldn't be sacrificed...!

Good day!

Umm...Even my Cessna 150 can do barrel roles and split "s" repeatedly

I want to see this plane released in DCS World

Umm...Even my Cessna 150 can do barrel roles and split "s" repeatedly

I want to see this plane released in DCS World

... a cessna armed with R-73 then, lol...!

Let it be, ED!

• 2 weeks later...

I voted for the Sukhoi Su-22M5 'Fitter'.

Although, surprised to not see the Yakovlev Yak-38 'Forger' as a choice. Would be interesting to have a serious simulation with the Russian VTOL fighter.

Semper Fidelis -- U.S. Marine Corps Motto "Always Faithful"

“Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.” - Sun Tzu

I'd rather like to carry more than two FAB-100's over a mountain.

You could get 4x FAB-250's for scaring the enemy. :megalol:

Although, I do see your point. It does not have the payload of its NATO counterparts, which at least also seem to have more versatility.

Semper Fidelis -- U.S. Marine Corps Motto "Always Faithful"

“Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.” - Sun Tzu

Well MiG-25 is great but it would be for real high altitude .

SU-22M5 Great to have

Mirage III perfect for the MiG-21 scenarios

Yakolev Yak-130/ and Alphajet etc.. great for all around and aerobatics and trainings

MiG-31 hoooo yes :)

Fly it like you stole it..

You have shown us, there are few aspect of the New Su-33 Model .

But to date nothing on the MiG-29 :cry:, it would be too much to ask of us found something about it.

Thank you to the fans of this aircraft.

:wub:

Yes. Is about time you guys update the Mig-29 model; is a must for a real immersion, cause after seeing the F-15C & F-15E model, I find ugly, horrible, shameful, etc. the mig-29 model.

La guerra, asi como es madrastra de los cobardes, es madre de los valientes.

Cervantes.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]