• Sukhoi Su-35BM 'Flanker-E'
    • Sukhoi Su-24M2 'Fencer-D'
    • Sukhoi PAK FA
    • Mikoyan MiG-35 'Fulcrum-F'

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SU-25KM, does anyone really use that variant? I'd like a plain old SU-25 or, if it has to be an updated version, an SU-25SM which is the most relevant upgrade.

The KM is the NATO compatible version with avionics designed by Elbit systems Ltd from Israel. Would be the perfect match for the A10C. The SM is maybe a better idea to provide the A10C with an opponent.

But the plain Su-25 is also great as rockets are the most important part of all my payloads :)

'Frett'

I'm pretty sure that the SM upgrade is multi-role. I think they used the SM's as strike fighters in Czechnya.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

OK ED guys now that you have the polls when will the development start for the Su27SM3 start ? or this poll here is to fool people that you guys really care about modern Russian jets ?.... its been so long now....:detective:

OK ED guys now that you have the polls when will the development start for the Su27SM3 start ? or this poll here is to fool people that you guys really care about modern Russian jets ?.... its been so long now....:detective:

You can't be serious.

I hope you realize that this poll was not posted by a member of ED staff.

How can you govern a country which has 246 varieties of cheese? Charles De Gaulle

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

You can't be serious.

I hope you realize that this poll was not posted by a member of ED staff.

Yes I am serious.... and this poll was merged by ED staff over mine poll that was for only for Su-35BM. So when they can merge and all kind of stuff then they can see what people demand is why can't they go for it.

If people remember the "DCS World" overview video they promised Su27SM and others, but I don't think they will really modernize Russian Jets in DCS World and adding to that they say DCS World is Accurate Combat Simulator where the Eastern uses old stuff and the Western is all hell yeah !... please I think ED is losing is credibility releasing title like HUEY... All the time they are saying "TRY TO MAKE IT REAL" how it is real when a modern western jet vs 30 or 20 years old Russian Jet !.

Yes I am serious.... and this poll was merged by ED staff over mine poll that was for only for Su-35BM. So when they can merge and all kind of stuff then they can see what people demand is why can't they go for it.

This is the moderator job. I think ED is reading some of the boards, but I don't see them wasting their time merging topics everyday.

please I think ED is losing is credibility releasing title like HUEY...

Belsimtek released the Huey, not Eagle Dynamics.

All the time they are saying "TRY TO MAKE IT REAL" how it is real when a modern western jet vs 30 or 20 years old Russian Jet !

You have a point. Sort of. But Rome wasn't built in one day. There are clear signs of movement in the good direction and ED should receive some positive feedback for that instead of the constant bashing about what is not there yet. Because the important word in my last sentence is "YET".

How can you govern a country which has 246 varieties of cheese? Charles De Gaulle

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

You have a point. Sort of. But Rome wasn't built in one day. There are clear signs of movement in the good direction and ED should receive some positive feedback for that instead of the constant bashing about what is not there yet. Because the important word in my last sentence is "YET".

It is somewhat disheartening that the only DCS quality Russian fixed-wing aircraft that are planed are the MiG-21Bis (Vietnam-era)* and the Su-27SM (finally! A Russian multi-role!), compared to the plethora of options Western nations are getting.

Now, I understand that most of modules are being made by third-parties, but that doesn't make it less annoying. And isn't ED themselves working on the F/A-18C module?

WHAT?

http://www.ausairpower.net/XIMG/Su-30-AAMs.png

Dude, you blind? do you need a first hand info that an R-27R Alamo is definitely NOT ~43NM range???? Of course it depends on what tolerance does "~" accepts. If it goes a 100% below the stated value, then we could argue. Or if that~43NM clarifies to the Alamo, then aim-120 can reach ~150NM which is a solid 40NM on a plausible scenario. But maaaaaan, the Alamo is happy to reach 25km up high. Yes, you are right, I have never fired one, but I drunk too much beer with poeple who did. Oh maybe that beer makes me delusional.

Cheers!

:drink:

NOT to make this offtopic and get my @ss banned, I still stand beside my point that a true multirole fighter in DCS would bing mobs to the servers. From the above lists, SM3 Flanker, MiG-29M (oh boy) could be the way. About the other multiroles we do know too few to do accurate moedling. I mean, yeah 'F-22 Lightning' was kinda' cool, but I wouldn't call it a sim. I'd rather sit in a hi-ditailed MiG-23 than a 'guess-what-that-button-do' Su35BM.

I'd only like to know how to enforce my needs, knowing that most of the customers ED gets the money from, do not think like that :)

Edited by 59th_LeFty

[sIGPIC]http://www.forum.lockon.ru/signaturepics/sigpic5279_1.gif[/sIGPIC]

I could shot down a Kitchen :smartass:

WHAT?

http://www.ausairpower.net/XIMG/Su-30-AAMs.png

Dude, you blind? do you need a first hand info that an R-27R Alamo is definitely NOT ~43NM range???? Of course it depends on what tolerance does "~" accepts. If it goes a 100% below the stated value, then we could argue. Or if that~43NM clarifies to the Alamo, then aim-120 can reach ~150NM which is a solid 40NM on a plausible scenario. But maaaaaan, the Alamo is happy to reach 25km up high. Yes, you are right, I have never fired one, but I drunk too much beer with poeple who did. Oh maybe that beer makes me delusional.

Cheers!

:drink:

NOT to make this offtopic and get my @ss banned, I still stand beside my point that a true multirole fighter in DCS would bing mobs to the servers. From the above lists, SM3 Flanker, MiG-29M (oh boy) could be the way. About the other multiroles we do know too few to do accurate moedling. I mean, yeah 'F-22 Lightning' was kinda' cool, but I wouldn't call it a sim. I'd rather sit in a hi-ditailed MiG-23 than a 'guess-what-that-button-do' Su35BM.

I'd only like to know how to enforce my needs, knowing that most of the customers ED gets the money from, do not think like that :)

Man you are the blind one... I never discussed about missiles ranges, only discussed about Modern Russian Jets in DCS World ! they should put modernized Russian Jets in DCS World.... make it real for god sake !

Man you are the blind one... I never discussed about missiles ranges, only discussed about Modern Russian Jets in DCS World ! they should put modernized Russian Jets in DCS World.... make it real for god sake !

You posted the link to show off how much better the Russian jets are. I quote,

the information that I am sharing with you tells how The Russian Sexy Modern jets are still better than the western ones

The argument may be made within the context of getting more Russian planes in DCS World (something I am not against), but the argument itself remains "Russian equipment is so much better than Western counterparts and here is proof. This is why more Russian stuff should be in the game". And yes, that is the essence of your argument, because you followed it with

Russian jets are still better and are a turning point to many Air forces around the world who are interested to buy it over F-18 hornets and other F series.

59th_LeFty simply pointed out one of the truly egregious mistakes on that image you posted.

• 3 weeks later...

If some third party can do that.... why not we can see ED quality 5th generation Russian Fighter !

ED will not now or today but in the future will loose its credibility like the others did JANES, MICroprose..etc in the simulation market.

But hey ! Heck with that go all out Western and call it a very realistic simulator where the ENEMY IS FROM THE STONE AGE !.

If some third party can do that.... why not we can see ED quality 5th generation Russian Fighter !

ED will not now or today but in the future will loose its credibility like the others did JANES, MICroprose..etc in the simulation market.

But hey ! Heck with that go all out Western and call it a very realistic simulator where the ENEMY IS FROM THE STONE AGE !.

Why? Because there's little money in it, that's why.

Then again, you'll probably never understand that.

Regards

Fjordmonkey

Clustermunitions is just another way of saying that you don't like someone.

I used to like people, then people ruined that for me.

What kind of bullshit is ED & TFC is showing to the fans who love Russian Modern jets.

I don't know, why don't you level that question at the 3rd party developers that are making those modules? Then ask Russian devs why there aren't more of them creating modules for Russian aircraft.

I don't know, why don't you level that question at the 3rd party developers that are making those modules? Then ask Russian devs why there aren't more of them creating modules for Russian aircraft.

Because russian aircraft are amazing but people have still got this anti russia anti the east thing sub concise and for reasons like that, there is not as much money in it.

487th Squadron

Section Leader

Because russian aircraft are amazing but people have still got this anti russia anti the east thing sub concise and for reasons like that, there is not as much money in it.

Even Russians have this feeling about Russia? Damn.

AFAIK Russians and China are both huge countries with a lot of population so potentially a lot of money... Your statement is quiet wrong, I could set it in the other way and that would go full circle...

Strike Posture Set CAS Center of Excellence

Intel Core i5 4690k @4,6Ghz, Gigabyte GTX 970 OC, Gigabyte Z97-X, 16GB G Skill Sniper @2400, Samsung 860/850 EVO , Win 10 64 bits, Dual monitors 27"@144"Opentrack + TM Warthog + Saitek pro flight combat 

AFAIK Russians and China are both huge countries with a lot of population so potentially a lot of money... Your statement is quiet wrong, I could set it in the other way and that would go full circle...

Yea you are right there but how many Russian's do siming i don't know how many Chinese do siming, so on that i don't know i was trying to say that in the west there is more money in western planes. That said i would buy a study sim Cy-27 over a F-18c any day. But how many westerners would do that.

Cheers sry for the misunderstanding Madone

487th Squadron

Section Leader

I would give my left kidney for an Su-34, and my right one for a western multirole... F-16 block 60. :joystick:

Seriously though... you include UFO's in your list (PAK FA) and not this sexy bird? :doh:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

TaliG - 373vFS

“Do not repeat the tactics which have gained you one victory, but let your methods be regulated by the infinite variety of circumstances.”

Sun Tzu, The Art of War