Announcing Lock On: Flaming Cliffs 3

Wags

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really hope it doesn't get pushed back :(

"The art of simulation design is about understanding limited fidelity...

...compromises must be made. Designers have to consider cost vs. fidelity and processor time vs. fidelity. Additional trade-offs must be made between graphics, AI, flight models, number of units and more...

...never ask the pilot what he wants to learn because he too will end up building an airplane. Instead, ask the pilot what he needs to learn."

-Gilman "Chopstick" Louie

I really hope it doesn't get pushed back :(

Better late than broken.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Well, when it's done they will have to upload it to their servers and do some tests.

End of the month or the first week of next month.

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

Any idea if it will be release on the DCS website or the lockon website?

It is a module for DCS World.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Yes but it requires lockon. FC1 and 2 were on the Lock On site. I just need to know what browser to hit F5 on.

Both. :P

I'm ignorant about the multiplayer server/mission building, so when FC3 releases, are we going to have instant multiplayer scenarios? Or is it going to take some time for people to make those available aircraft in the maps combined together? The way I'm looking at this is that for all of the DCS modules included all in one map, along side with Combined Arms.

I know the P-51( Anti-Air has been drastically improved against it :) ) is the only odd ball in all of the DCS as in making multiplayer war scenarios with but Id like to see everything being an option in one of these servers.

|Windows 8 64bit|I7-950| |X58Mobo| |1T HDD| |18gigs PC3-16000 TC 2000mhz||Nvidia GTX 660 Ti Graphics||Cougar HOTAS-CHPedals/TIR5ProClip|

I'm ignorant about the multiplayer server/mission building, so when FC3 releases, are we going to have instant multiplayer scenarios? Or is it going to take some time for people to make those available aircraft in the maps combined together? The way I'm looking at this is that for all of the DCS modules included all in one map, along side with Combined Arms.

I know the P-51( Anti-Air has been drastically improved against it :) ) is the only odd ball in all of the DCS as in making multiplayer war scenarios with but Id like to see everything being an option in one of these servers.

Not instant. All depends on the missions people make and who decides to host them and when.

I would expect all out warfare missions to become more popular now we have fast movers in DCS World as the lack of PvsP servers has been suppressed; mainly because of:

1. Only having modern CAS aircraft available.

2. A severe multiplayer bug that stops people from getting into and staying in the game.

It's going to be great. I'm sure everybody has had enough of playing together against targets that just sit there and do nothing. Time to put the soul into the machine.

Nothing is stopping anyone from making missions with the current DCS World editor with stuff in mind for FC3 ;)

The right man in the wrong place makes all the difference in the world.

Current Projects:  Grayflag ServerScripting Wiki

Useful Links: Mission Scripting Tools MIST-(GitHub) MIST-(Thread)

SLMOD, Wiki wishlist, Mission Editing Wiki!, Mission Building Forum

2. A severe multiplayer bug that stops people from getting into and staying in the game.

Yes indeed. I've had that problem here and there but it went away after while. Its weird but I'm sure ED is fixing this in upcoming FC3.

|Windows 8 64bit|I7-950| |X58Mobo| |1T HDD| |18gigs PC3-16000 TC 2000mhz||Nvidia GTX 660 Ti Graphics||Cougar HOTAS-CHPedals/TIR5ProClip|

Nothing is stopping anyone from making missions with the current DCS World editor with stuff in mind for FC3 ;)

I played around in the DCS World editor and made some simple missions but when I started to add more waypoints, aircraft, loadouts, limits, speed... ect it started to be time consuming. Which is well worth the time than any game/Sim out there! :)

• ED Team

FC3 is a bonus ! I just want the fix for multiplayer lol !!

:)

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2