Announcing Lock On: Flaming Cliffs 3

Wags

Its 2 weeks, Orthodox christmas is in january 6th not 31st December. ;)

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We will not announce these new features until they are integrated and working properly such that they can be released with the game.

comeon russian bird 6dof cockpits. :D :pilotfly: :music_whistling:

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|

Ok my friends let me ask this now. What can we expect to come to our wonderful DCS:World before Christmas besides FC3??

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

DCS:-Rudolf Beta might just make it, if you aren't naughty.

Nate

:megalol::megalol: Will they be able to implement AFM along with a clickable switch for the nose??

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

Windows 10 Professional

Nothing has changed.

Encouraging.

Thanks for what info? "Nothing has changed.".. is not an info!

Oh come on guys! Am i the only bad guy in the neighborhood? Am i pushing so hard?

Nope, you're not!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"If they can make penicillin out of moldy bread, they can certainly make something out of you"

-Muhammad Ali

WIN 7 64-bit SP1 | AMD Phenom II X4 955 | 8.0 GB RAM | NVidia GeForce GTX 550Ti | CH Pro Throttle | CH Fighterstick | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR5

"Nothing has changed" isnt news. If nothing changed we wouldnt have had à delay right. Things changed but you just don't wanna tell us what changed. Im fine with that but that might change or maybe not.... I don't know since alot changed.

Flanker, Flanker 2.0, Flanker 2.5, Lockon, FC1, FC2,FC3, BS1, BS2, A10C, CA and World

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

How about the release of an unexpected DCS module ?

DCS : MATURITY:lol:

Sorry, still in very early development! :D

• Like 1

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

I have an idea. ED should setup webcams in their offices with a continuous live feed for people who need updates on a daily basis. Of course, this would be a paid for service and should be at about the same rate as the XXX web cam sites.

For an extra charge, the users watching the marvelous glory of coding and testing could press a button on their keyboard and a speaker on the webcam can make a whoopish (whip cracking sound) for 10 euro per whip-cracking. :D

That might work but I'm sure they won't allow a camera in the room where Yo-Yo keeps his abacus. ;)

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Damn....the sky is falling for some people?

Seriously, if you think ED does a not-so-good job at communication, I am going to assume you have not dealt with many devs. (Oh hi there, Maddox).

At least ED doesnt release something until it is up to par. Also, the fact Wags said...nothing has changed is an update. Obviously they are still working on FC3 to make it a good release. Good for us. People upset because there isnt a newsletter every week with what they are doing? Come on now.

I would LOVE to see FC3 ready right now, at the same time, want it complete and as bug free as possible.

i5 3570k @ 4.3

560ti GTX 2gig

8gig RAM

Intel SSD

Win7 64bit

I have an idea. ED should setup webcams in their offices with a continuous live feed for people who need updates on a daily basis. Of course, this would be a paid for service and should be at about the same rate as the XXX web cam sites.

For an extra charge, the users watching the marvelous glory of coding and testing could press a button on their keyboard and a speaker on the webcam can make a whoopish (whip cracking sound) for 10 euro per whip-cracking. :D

Guessing you'd be the one watching them the most.

Damn....the sky is falling for some people?

Seriously, if you think ED does a not-so-good job at communication, I am going to assume you have not dealt with many devs. (Oh hi there, Maddox).

At least ED doesnt release something until it is up to par. Also, the fact Wags said...nothing has changed is an update. Obviously they are still working on FC3 to make it a good release. Good for us. People upset because there isnt a newsletter every week with what they are doing? Come on now.

I would LOVE to see FC3 ready right now, at the same time, want it complete and as bug free as possible.

Who here is asking for a newsletter every week?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"If they can make penicillin out of moldy bread, they can certainly make something out of you"

-Muhammad Ali

WIN 7 64-bit SP1 | AMD Phenom II X4 955 | 8.0 GB RAM | NVidia GeForce GTX 550Ti | CH Pro Throttle | CH Fighterstick | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR5

That would be so much fun that would make anyone forget about fc3,

Another option is that the webcams are used to make a reality show were we could put all the devs on a hercules that would crash if they stop working all at once.

It would be called dcs: release or die!!!! :D

Wags stated that the status is the same as the last.

When there are more news to talk about, he will post that. Until then, the status is unchanged: Working on bugs and some features.

You're not getting any more news right now. Get off of F5 and go drop some JDAMs/Vikhrs/HVARs or whatever else floats your boat, you'll feel better :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

Guessing you'd be the one watching them the most.

Who here is asking for a newsletter every week?

I dont recall anyone asking for a newsletter but if they publish it I will read it!! Now I am looking for the for the first publication of DCS: NEWS LETTER. Each issue comes with a sample of code for a particular application! :thumbup::music_whistling:

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

Windows 10 Professional

There are known knowns. These are

things we know that we know. There

are known unknowns. That is to say,

there are things that we know we

don't know. But there are also

unknown unknowns. There are things

we don't know we don't know.

Donald Rumsfeld

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy and I've had both.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I know where my towel is!:P

...and I know everything else is subject to change.

true

ED announced FC3 to get released in September, so everbody estimated the due date, by end of September at the latest. Then on 26th of Sept, they said, they wont make it. I have no problem with this at all, a product release can take longer, but ya have to keep the community updated whats going on ! not leaving them alone for another month.

the customer support here on already released ED products is brilliant, the info on upcoming developments is not.

noboday wants to be updated about every single line they programme , but we wanna be at least kept updated why we are almost a month later then the original due date and still not the smallest sign of a release. read the posts, people are startin' to get upset, with good reason.

:thumbup:

W7x64 | Intel I7 2700K 4.5GHz | 2x DDR3 4096Mb | Gainward GTX570 1240MB | 32" single monitor

There are known knowns. These are

things we know that we know. There

are known unknowns. That is to say,

there are things that we know we

don't know. But there are also

unknown unknowns. There are things

we don't know we don't know.

Donald Rumsfeld

I knew that all along.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

US Air Force Retired, 1C371

No rank or title will ever be as important as the unit patch you wear.