Its Here!!!!

71st_Mastiff

Ok, we have a 1.2.4 changelog, no 1.2.4 yet, and a statement from ED saying the Huey and 1.2.4 release will coincide.

Calming down to a mild panic now, good night folks.

Thermaltake View 91, Z390 Gigabyte Aorus Ultra, i9 9900K, Corsair H150i Pro, 32Gb Trident Z 3200, Gigabyte Aorus Extreme 2080ti, Corsair AX1200i, Warthog A-10 Hotas, MFG Crosswind pedals, TiR5 Pro, HP Reverb Pro

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

post_new.gif 04-16-2013, 09:03 PM #792 Wags

Producer

Reputation power: n/a

icon1.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cowboy10uk viewpost.gif

Ok I'm one regard I'm happy, that the change log has come out, as that means the patch isn't that far away, however should I be concerned that there is no mention of the Huey in there.

Cowboy10uk

Of course not. It's a change log for existing DCS products, new features and fixes. We already stated officially that UH-1 would coincide with 1.2.4.

DCS World: http://www.dcs-world.com

Asus P6T, i7 975 @ 3.33, 6 GB DDR3, GTX295 (both GPU enabled), Win7 64, and HOTAS Warthog / CH Pro Throttle.

EVERYTHING IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE

Always in motion is the future

Well this post is good enough for me. From the man himself. :thumbup:

Cowboy10uk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

I am still trying to figure out why someone would look on the forum first, to see if the Huey is released.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

• ED Team
I am still trying to figure out why someone would look on the forum first, to see if the Huey is released.

Because whoever spots it first will scream it on here to be the top dog forum monkey :megalol:

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Because whoever spots it first will scream it on here to be the top dog forum monkey :megalol:

Not me, I will be installing. :)

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Just saying, every time I log on to check the forums, I scroll down and see "Its Here!!!!" under the Belsimtek page. I then proceed to get REALLY, REALLY, excited. I then, in a slight panic, scroll up to the top of the page to see if I have missed anything in the announcements.

Upon not seeing anything there however, I get disappointed and proceed to check in here to see if anyone posted anything useful inside of this thread. Which usually, is a resounding no. Welcome to the start of my break every day.

If you aim for the sky, you will never hit the ground.

I think I need to start a support group, B.S.H.I.T (Belsimtek Support Haven and Intervention Treatment)

The first rule of B.S.H.I.T is that we all talk about B.S.H.I.T

No hiding away in abandoned warehouses and basements.

We must be proud of our addiction, blue rings around our eyes and blisters of the F5 finger the next day in the office.

The first step to treatment though is admitting you have an addiction, and require help, or a FIX.

Thermaltake View 91, Z390 Gigabyte Aorus Ultra, i9 9900K, Corsair H150i Pro, 32Gb Trident Z 3200, Gigabyte Aorus Extreme 2080ti, Corsair AX1200i, Warthog A-10 Hotas, MFG Crosswind pedals, TiR5 Pro, HP Reverb Pro

It wasn't me :D

doright is gonna freak lol

oh dear, this post just bumped it :doh:

I think I need to start a support group, B.S.H.I.T (Belsimtek Support Haven and Intervention Treatment)

I like it! Maybe just shorten it up to B.S. though, for ease of use...

The first rule of B.S.H.I.T is that we all talk about B.S.H.I.T

I think we already have that one covered. ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

I thought we had silently agreed not to bump this topic again until it was really here.

False alarm everypilot.

"Silently agreed" ???

How did I ever manage to miss that one? :music_whistling:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

• 2 weeks later...

Now, with all the "F5-ing" over the last few days or weeks really nobody has noticed that 1.2.4 is available for download for at least half an hour now ?!? :lol: http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/downloads/world/dcs_world/

I even had time to reset my password as I read a lot here but never post...

Still no Huey buy button yet, and no auto-updater.

But it can only be a matter of a few hours now until :pilotfly::joystick: hmm, there´s no crash smiley... ;)

• Like 1

Stupid question in between:

My DCS World comes from the german boxed version´s CD of DCS P51. Will I be able to install the Huey (wich I have to buy through the website of course) into that install ? I´m asking as I saw "All DCS modules should be purchased from one website account." in the E-Shop...

edit: @ Darkwolf: I´m gonna be at home for the next 3 hours or so, when the auto-updater works in this time I´m gonna post here.