DCS World User Mods "WHAT IF" SCREENSHOT AND VIDEO THREAD!!!!

NRG-Vampire

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Works for AI and players.

In an AI only flight two fighters can refuel at the same time.

The hoses aren't animated though, and the model is a bit older than the normal KC-135.

But it just feels better than using the IL-78 or the S-3 for me. :)

Hehe so true... will this mod be available for all or is this a private one?

I'd like to know how you got it to work, I got 2 Tanker models WIP, and neither work (dont show in comms, AI ignores and pulls off).

Code is almost exact copy from ingame tankers, but I suspect some radio beacon settings are missing.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

Is it only me who thinks Mi-8 technician looks like Arsene Wenger?

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15EF-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

I'd like to know how you got it to work, I got 2 Tanker models WIP, and neither work (dont show in comms, AI ignores and pulls off).

Code is almost exact copy from ingame tankers, but I suspect some radio beacon settings are missing.

I'll ask cdpKobra, who does all the conversion work.

But I 'd like to know more about what you have in work! :)

Naval Tankers :-)

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

Hi,

at the moment I don't know if I will release it, because the behavior of the weapon is sometimes realy strange. Especially with DCS 2.0.

@Aginor

We had in our Fallschirmjägerkompanie a Milan-Zug with Wolfs, but I can't remember, if they shot it from the Wolf. But a mounting for the Milan on the Wolf is available.

mg3.jpg

• Like 1

DCS Mods and Skins: HiDrive

Use the NAS only if the other Link is not working - it's slow!
My DCS MODs and Skins: NAS

Actually most of the stuff was already there and some of it was still working, the guys from the AdA-Mod did a very good job there.

Converting them to modern DCSW was a considerable task though, all praise for that go to cdpKobra.

I still hope ED will add a properly working hose refueling to DCSW's own KC-135 (and other tankers) soon, because there are some problems with this sort of refueling. Still better than nothing :)

Hi,

at the moment I don't know if I will release it, because the behavior of the weapon is sometimes realy strange. Especially with DCS 2.0.

Beautiful models :thumbup:

If you ever plan to release them, it would be great if you could add a civilian/unmarked variant ;)

I know it's not exactly the same model, but it's close enough.

33249_wochenthema_5zylinder_13_17_big.jpg

u8M93ypl.pngG69QzjTl.png

That is not the Stock DCS F-16 Model

Nice ambulance Upuaut !!!!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel I7-960 / 12Gb Corsair DDR3 Ram / Asus GTX980 Ti Strix / Asus PB287Q / TIR 5+Clip Pro Logitech G13/ TM Warthog N°01295 / Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals / Win Seven 64bits/ TM Cougar MFDs (Vers. 1) / 1 Syncmaster 206BW running Helios