DCS World User Mods "WHAT IF" SCREENSHOT AND VIDEO THREAD!!!!

NRG-Vampire

Starway, you're a tease, Buc's, Jag's and a Victor K2 very nice, any chance of a quick vid :D

Edited by Dingo_Bob

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Modules are like Pokemon you gotta catch 'em all :joystick::lol::pilotfly:

AMD Ryzen7 3700x, G-Skills 32Gb RAM @ 3200Mhz, MSI GTX1080Ti, TM Warthog (20cm extension by Sahaj), MFG Crosswind Pedals, Oculus Rift, Track Ir5

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I see.

Like when we were very young. There was always a boy with a nice toy, just happy to show it to annoy the others.

Also when I was writing aviation articles, there were also those old slides collectors who showed you their treasures just to say after that they would never let them published.

Nice guys.

Ya, it's kind of rude to post stuff to say FU to the community.

Not sure why people don't share.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Ya, it's kind of rude to post stuff to say FU to the community.

Not sure why people don't share.

My guess is that, in Mustang's case, he won't share because he's getting like 20 FPS. :-)

i7 8700K @ Stock - Win10 64 - 32 RAM - RTX 3080 12gb OC - 55 inch 4k Display

Most likely its because he is using textures from another texture pack. FPS has nothing to do with it. According to his last statement he has blended this mod: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=155116 with Starways NWE texture pack and tweaked it. Hoping for a release of this as well. Mustang is a texture master and the two texture sets he has used are the best ones there are I think. I see he has access to some early release stuff as well, new clouds and grass in there. Looks fantastic.

Edited by zionid

Guys, calm down, if you feel unhappy about these private mods - don't visit this thread.

Most people don't share the mods because of legal issues. And yeah they look good, but most of the times they are just eye candy and believe me - you will be bored just after couple of minutes playing with them since they lack the complexity of full fidelity DCS models (even FC3 level to be precise).

Yeah I wasn't trying to start anything. I just didn't know if I should ask because I wasn't 100% sure of the purpose of the thread. There are plenty of reasons to keep a mod private. It may not be up to a useable standard. Some parts could have been obtained through less than legal means. I know Mustang and Starway make public mods with textures and such. That was the reason I was asking about the textures in Mustang's shots.

Sent from my cheap Walmart Straight Talk phone using Google Chrome.

I have a bunch of stuff people want imported to DCS..

Ie, F-14ST21, That Stealth A10, etc etc.

Its just not feasible to import anything and everything, eventually turning DCS becomes over run with non existant Fantasy Aircraft...

The SuperBug is another story, I will pursue it with every effort, It fits in the environment nicely, and is fun to fly with.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

• ED Team

Hey guys, a little bit of discussion is ok in here, but lets not get too carried away. If you are interested in people's mods they share here, shoot them a PM and see what their plans are, but in most cases theses are private mods with no thoughts of future release in any form. If they do plan to release them, it would be wise for that person to open their own thread in that case.

Cleaned the thread a little, some peoples name never deserve to be mentioned here in any context ;)

64Sig.png
Forum RulesMy YouTube • My Discord - NineLine#0440• **How to Report a Bug**

1146563203_makefg(6).png.82dab0a01be3a361522f3fff75916ba4.png  80141746_makefg(1).png.6fa028f2fe35222644e87c786da1fabb.png  28661714_makefg(2).png.b3816386a8f83b0cceab6cb43ae2477e.png  389390805_makefg(3).png.bca83a238dd2aaf235ea3ce2873b55bc.png  216757889_makefg(4).png.35cb826069cdae5c1a164a94deaff377.png  1359338181_makefg(5).png.e6135dea01fa097e5d841ee5fb3c2dc5.png

Guys, please calm down. All the models are very much wip. There is a good chance that I will share the bucc when its ready.

:)

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

I noticed the Bucc on Starway pic, but no one noticed the Jaguars??

Yeah I noticed the Jags aswel.

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

Yeah I wasn't trying to start anything. I just didn't know if I should ask because I wasn't 100% sure of the purpose of the thread. There are plenty of reasons to keep a mod private. It may not be up to a useable standard. Some parts could have been obtained through less than legal means. I know Mustang and Starway make public mods with textures and such. That was the reason I was asking about the textures in Mustang's shots.

The purpose of this thread is mostly eye candy and a glimpse in to the future ;)

What if we have these planes in DCS World some day...

Too much discussion, need more pictures. I'll start.

Viper East - tail 910398, "The Punisher"

008b523e5737fc25fbf9cb0bb4217141.jpg

i7 7700K | 32GB RAM | GTX 1080Ti | Rift CV1 | TM Warthog | Win 10

"There will always be people with a false sense of entitlement.

You can want it, you can ask for it, but you don't automatically deserve it. "

Tease!, lol, My Picture Producing PC is dysfunct at the moment.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

FSX/PREPAR3D/DCS Mod ?

Private DCS Module..