DCS World User Mods "WHAT IF" SCREENSHOT AND VIDEO THREAD!!!!

NRG-Vampire

Erickson Air-Crane

Aircrane1.png?dl=1

Aircrane.png?dl=1

Erickson Air-Crane

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SU-27b

New Model, not ED's

SU-27b2.png?dl=1

SU-27b.png?dl=1

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

that model looks old, and like it was ripped from HAWX 2

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

that model looks old, and like it was ripped from HAWX 2

The original file name was ukair_su27b

I do not remember where I found it to be honest!

Boy! I hate pet sitting!

They always want to pee!

( Coming soon to a DCS kennel near you! )

dog%20walk.png?dl=1

Hunting Germans with my Doberman and Shepard!

Doberman.png?dl=1

Edited by Hawkeye60
  • Like 1

Battleship Yamato

Battleship Yamato WIP!

Yamato.png?dl=1

Yamato2.png?dl=1

It'Is a bit out of the water!

Oops!

Easily corrected.

crazyeddie tried it at 20 knots and she would leap out of the water like a fish!

We will see if we can bring this to the DCS oceans!

Fixed the hull height.

YamatoA.png?dl=1

Yamatob.png?dl=1

Edited by Hawkeye60

crazyeddie tried it at 20 knots and she would leap out of the water like a fish!

seems the scale is too small

it should be approx 2x larger than the perry frigate next to it (length/width/height)

check the user_box and the bounding_box in the modelviewer, these should be 265 meters in length

agains leap out/waggle on the surface of water: try to use lua file datas of nimitz or kuznetsov

Edited by NRG-Vampire

sign-pic4.jpg

This should be better!

Will adjust as necessary during development.

Have to tell the Captains to watch where the heck they are going!

(Test of collision file.)

Needs damage model.

She's coming along.................................

Yamatod.png?dl=1

Yamatoc.png?dl=1

Fighting%20Zeppelin%27s%21%202.png?dl=1

Fighting%20Zeppelin%27s%21.png?dl=1

Fighting Zeppelin's!

6d3402194e5b9f72426adb49152c9519.jpg
  • Like 2

i7 7700K | 32GB RAM | GTX 1080Ti | Rift CV1 | TM Warthog | Win 10

"There will always be people with a false sense of entitlement.

You can want it, you can ask for it, but you don't automatically deserve it. "

Getting back due to soul destroying work

4ubWckE.jpg

8XHYF2c.jpg

ab1B8Uf.jpg

Still needing to edit stuff...

Gonna have the wrap around 2 tone and 3 tone versions..

• Like 1

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

Enterprise!

carriers.png?dl=1

the scaling looks way off.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs