DCS World User Mods "WHAT IF" SCREENSHOT AND VIDEO THREAD!!!!

NRG-Vampire

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello,

Where can I find this mod ?

it would be great if someone could make a mod (like F4U4) whicht could land on CV6 carrier with landing cross.

Thanks.

Sorry about my english.

No apology needed. We come from all countries!

We have a Bearcat and a F4U Corsair. Both Carrier capable.

Check the Mods forum.

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

Thought the IIIs were the D model. Probably II would be more better suited to the airframe.

on ma mobile

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

Shame we probably won't get our mitts on these any time soon. They would fit right in for Normandy and Mustang IIIs in RAF colours.

Extremely nice!!

Thank you :) Honestly, there's that I would like more than to have a full fidelity razorback Mustang in DCS, they're my favourite aircraft... Ours, however, is not fit for that purpose. The agreement we have with my friend who modeled it for us means that it us for private use only, not to be released. Currently, it is using the P-51D cockpit as a place holder until my P-51C cockpit is ready. She also doesn't have a damage model or a proper collision model at the minute. She's perfect for the formation aero that we do, but not much use for anything else.

Thought the IIIs were the D model. Probably II would be more better suited to the airframe.

on ma mobile

Pretty sure the III's were the B/C shape and the IV's were the D but happy to be corrected.

Stonehouse, you're correct. Mk III were razorbacks, Mk IV were D models

Virtual Horsemen - Right Wing (P-51)  - 2008... 

Virtual Ultimate Fighters - Lead (P-47) - 2020...

Mountains in France?

These could be used to cover over airfields to make Normandy more like pre allied invasion Normandy.Normandy%20Mountains.png?dl=1

Normandy%20Mountains2.png?dl=1

Normandy%20Mountains3.png?dl=1

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

How about low hills?

It could be covered in grass/weeds.

Heck, I could remake the entire map, one hill at a time........:D:lol::megalol:

I tried large craters, as if a HUGH bomb had hit but the effect was not quite what I expected......:music_whistling:

hill.png?dl=1