DCS World User Mods "WHAT IF" SCREENSHOT AND VIDEO THREAD!!!!

NRG-Vampire

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that looks way more than 10m longer than CVN-70.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

427f8421cbc1ecd4dce2ecfdf3d4d0f0.jpg

93efee23c147af78f2ab533d69f79ad3.jpg

• Like 1

i7 7700K | 32GB RAM | GTX 1080Ti | Rift CV1 | TM Warthog | Win 10

"There will always be people with a false sense of entitlement.

You can want it, you can ask for it, but you don't automatically deserve it. "

Ocean Mines

Ocean Mines

So, How do we make them explode on contact? :D

I have left them a bit above the surface for a better view.

They can be lowered.

They could be in sim shortly............

Ocean%20mines2.png?dl=1

Ocean%20Mines.png?dl=1

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

i would just place a small zone on unit and then explode unit in zone with ME

ASUS Tuf Gaming Pro x570 / AMD Ryzen 7 5800X @ 3.8 / XFX Radeon 6900 XT / 64 GB DDR4 3200 

"This was not in the Manual I did not read", cried the Noob" - BMBM, WWIIOL

i would just place a small zone on unit and then explode unit in zone with ME
Thank you!

This is being finished for release.

Can not wait to lay a trap on some un suspecting Battle ship!

I wonder how many it will take to sink one.........

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

WOW!

Naturally, since I've been the DCS Viper East/ACC F-16 demo pilot at virtual airshows since 2009.

https://www.facebook.com/VirtualViperDemoTeam

Edited by Blaze

Naturally, since I've been the DCS Viper East/ACC F-16 demo pilot at virtual airshows since 2009.

https://www.facebook.com/VirtualACCF16DemoTeam

Only to admit honestly I did not much like his program for 2017. And the new F-15C program after 2009 has become less colorful. :(

I really liked the performances of the Thunderbirds.

Edited by Х-stounds

Only to admit honestly I did not much like his program for 2017.

Yeah I'm not a fan of some of his changes either. I still fly the 2016 show. It was better.

Sent from my Galaxy S8 using Tapatalk.

Edited by Blaze

Markindel's USS IOWA WW II WIP

Soon.........

USS%20Iowa.png?dl=1

USS%20Iowa%202.png?dl=1

• Like 1

Screen_170805_171527.jpg?dl=1

Screen_170805_171550.jpg?dl=1

• Like 1

Carriers!

Carriers!

carriers%21.png?dl=1