VERGEEV Group campaign RELEASED!

It finally happened - we're happy to announce the release of first Chapter of Vergeev Group campaign.

For those of you who didn't manage to try our campaign demo earlier we're releasing demo for 1.0.2.

To purchase English or Russian version of release please visit www.leroni.net.

leroni_net_screenshot.jpg

Upon purchase you will receive download link to your e-mail within 48 hours. Please be sure to use this link within 12 hours (preferrably 4-6 hours) before it expires.

We've checked everything twice but in case smth is not working you can let us know here or via private message.

Vergeev Group development team wishes you many enjoying hours in the sky. Schtuzer out.

Edited by =FG=Schtuzer
  • Like 2

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

does it play like a normal campaign and will it play on 1.0.1

Yes, this is "normal" campaign provided you will unpack it into right game folder for campaigns. :smilewink:

We highly recommend installing 1.0.2 before running the campaign. Although it was developed under 1.0.1 it had to be modified after 1.0.2 patch release because some missions just didn't work. Backward compatibility is not likely. :(

To buy English or Russian version of release click on the picture below.

To buy?

I don't get it oO

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

First buyer ¡¡¡¡¡

Thanks for this great effort.

I will try the campaign ASAP .

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

Excellent news - and great timing, too - can't wait to get out of work and have a weekend to start this campaign!

Zenra

Intel i7 930 2.8GHz; ATI HD5850 1GB; 1TB Serial ATA-II; 12GB DDR3-1333; 24 x DL DVD+/-RW Drive; 800W PSU; Win7-64; TM Warthog HOTAS

Well, tried to order but when I enter my mobile phone number for the sms message, I never receive it. I am in the USA.

EDIT:

Had to add a "1" in front of the cell phone number for USA numbers to get the SMS.

Good to go now!

Thx for the campaign, just created a new "vulnerable" pilot to take the the Vergeev G skies!

Edited by WindWeapon

The Rig: i5 7700k OC 4.6ghz, 16 GB RAM, GTX 1080ti, Windows 10

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Well, I payed sucessfully, payment was confirmed. But how do I get a download link?!

Hopefully I entered my Email correctly?!

Edit: Ah found it. It was "lost in translation". I got a russian page with some hyperlinks. One led me to the Campaign file.

I copied the files into C:\Games\Eagle Dynamics\Ka-50\Missions\Campaigns\VGcampaign_ENG. Why is the campaign not showing up in DCS-BS menu?! I cannot select or even see the campaign in the game.

Edited by JaBoG32_Prinzartus

Windows 10, I7 8700k@5,15GHz, 32GB Ram, GTX1080, HOTAS Warthog, Oculus Rift CV1, Obutto R3volution, Buttkicker

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] ЯБоГ32_Принз

Well, tried to order but when I enter my mobile phone number for the sms message, I never receive it. I am in the USA.

Have you given the right mobilephone number?

If my mobilephone number is 12345

and my mobile company has the phone prefix 0170

and my country-code is 0028

then the question would be what is accepted?

0028 0170 12345

or

0028 170 12345

or

28 0170 12345

or

28 170 12345?

Another question would be the following:

Will there be a conversion from for example US$ into € or is there US$ = €?

And another question would be how much are the fees?

+4 US$ 20 mission Vergeev-Campaign

+1,98 US$ fee (standard fee)

+0,04 US$ fee (1% of 4 US$)

==================

6,02 US$ overall ?

I copied the files into C:\Games\Eagle Dynamics\Ka-50\Missions\Campaigns\VGcampaign_ENG. Why is the campaign not showing up in DCS-BS menu?! I cannot select or even see the campaign in the game.

additional campaigns must be placed in "\Ka-50\Missions\Campaigns\bs\eng\" directory WITHOUT additional directory

Have you given the right mobilephone number?

If my mobilephone number is 12345

and my mobile company has the phone prefix 0170

and my country-code is 0028

then the question would be what is accepted?

0028 0170 12345

or

0028 170 12345

or

28 0170 12345

or

28 170 12345?

Another question would be the following:

Will there be a conversion from for example US$ into € or is there US$ = €?

And another question would be how much are the fees?

+4 US$ 20 mission Vergeev-Campaign

+1,98 US$ fee (standard fee)

+0,04 US$ fee (1% of 4 US$)

==================

6,02 US$ overall ?

28 170 12345 should be the one.

Windows 10, I7 8700k@5,15GHz, 32GB Ram, GTX1080, HOTAS Warthog, Oculus Rift CV1, Obutto R3volution, Buttkicker

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] ЯБоГ32_Принз

Hmm, problem with the first mission here. My flight plan is screwed up, every waypoint other than TO is on the other side of the world somewhere. I checked the other missions in the editor and it seems to be the case as well. Perhaps corrupt download? Odd since it extracted fine, and images and voice files seem to be intact. I've attached a track of the first mission.

EDIT:

Ok, it seems I've found the problem. Clicking "Mission Planner" will break the mission. If this happens, restarting the campaign fixes it. I guess this must be a result of the "edit protection" you've implemented. So, a note to others, don't click Mission Planner!

gv_m1_noPlan.trk

Edited by slug88

Hmm, problem with the first mission here. My flight plan is screwed up, every waypoint other than TO is on the other side of the world somewhere. I checked the other missions in the editor and it seems to be the case as well. Perhaps corrupt download? Odd since it extracted fine, and images and voice files seem to be intact. I've attached a track of the first mission.

EDIT:

Ok, it seems I've found the problem. Clicking "Mission Planner" will break the mission. If this happens, restarting the campaign fixes it. I guess this must be a result of the "edit protection" you've implemented. So, a note to others, don't click Mission Planner!

Yes, it runs protected from editing. Do not switch the mission planner, do not open the mission editor, and if opened - do not save. And keep a copy of the campaign.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Ich werde Dichter, wenn das Ziel in Visier auf.