Ranger79 Base Objects Pack (Hesco's + others)

can't start the sim with this mod after today's update, JSGME.

Same.

5e Escadre Virtuelle du Canada / 5 Virtual Wing of Canada

Intel i9-9900KF - 8 Cores/16 Threads - 3,6/5,0GHZ / 48GB RAM / Crucial P3 Plus 2TB 3D NAND NVMe M.2 SSD / Crucial P5 1TB 3D NAND NVMe Internal SSD / WD Gold 2TB Enterprise Class HDD / NVIDIA RTX 3090 / HP Reverb G2 / HOTAS Warthog / F/A-18C Hornet HOTAS ADD-ON Grip / WINWING Super Taurus Throttle / Saitek PRO Flight Combat Rudder Pedals / Win 10 Pro

Modules owned: P-51D, F-86F, A-10C, M-2000C, F-5E, F-15C, F/A-18C, F-16C

Maps: NTTR, Persian Gulf, Syria.

Hello,

Ranger79 please can you tell me if your last version for 1.5.2 Beta and 2.0 OpenBeta work with 1.5.3 Stable version ?

A great thanks. Skull

Hello,

Ranger79 please can you tell me if your last version for 1.5.2 Beta and 2.0 OpenBeta work with 1.5.3 Stable version ?

A great thanks. Skull

Skulleader,

Been swamped lately and haven't had a chance to test the mod pack in 1.5.3. I will do my best to see what is going on with the pack in the next week.

• Like 1

Been swamped lately and haven't had a chance to test the mod pack in 1.5.3. I will do my best to see what is going on with the pack in the next week.

Thanks Ranger79 because without your Mod my DCS is really poor...

Thanks again, Skull.

Yes, as I am finding out, I have had to rebuild my buildings mod completely, but nearly there.

Some stuff is in some pretty weird places now, it takes some working out.

I know why they are doing this and my plan is to get my stuff working in DCS 1.5 and 2 as well, so not a wasted effort Ranger.

One day 1.5 will be a dark distant memory !!!

76th Falcon is really doing a great job in troubleshooting the mod, cant thank him enough, we are getting closer. Some of the unit names are probably going to change to help make it easier to find in ME. More coming soon.

76th Falcon is really doing a great job in troubleshooting the mod, cant thank him enough, we are getting closer. Some of the unit names are probably going to change to help make it easier to find in ME. More coming soon.

Excellent news! I have a coop mission planned with some friends that hangs in the balance! Looking forward to the fix!

Mod updated to 2.3, all the praise should go to 76th Falcon (MTrenda) for his diligence on getting this working in the latest DCS World versions.

This is Alpha, and beware the pack has not been fully tested, please report bugs in this forum. You guys have been hounding me for an update :) so here it is.

However, regarding driveable vehicles in the mod pack, this was not the initial intent of the mod pack, it was designed to enhance mission designers with additional options. Please do not post bugs about a vehicle not being driveable / CA Compatible. Thanks in advance.

Edited by Ranger79

Not working for me.

DCS don´t start with the mod installed. The file says 1-1-2016

Edited by Esac_mirmidon

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

Can you confirm the .rar date is January first 2016?

I´m comparing previous and actual mod files and are the same, with the same folder structure.

Edited by Esac_mirmidon

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4