DCS 1.2.8 what time to update?

BJH

look can we all stop wasting respected members time!! I could do without taking time out from my work day booting up my gaming machine to download the much anticipated 1.2.8, only to find it's a joke!!

Some of us are busy this time of the year!! Spagetthi doesn't harvest itself you know!!

it's because its April fools day, and the EU is playing you! :thumbup:

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill 
" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690 MPG DDR4 || i9-14900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4080S|Game1300w|Win11| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2||MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Asus||

Yes, 1.2.8 is a prank. But downloading 1.2.9 for real!

Awesome, once it's finished please post some screens of the new 6DOF cockpit of the MiG-29 please! :D

Pentium II 233Mhz | 16MB RAM | 14.4kb Modem | 1.44MB Floppy Disk Drive | Windows 3.1 with TM Warthog & TrackIR 5

OMG! OMG! OMG!

Edit: Damn it....

The Hornet is best at killing things on the ground. Now, if we could just get a GAU-8 in the nose next to the AN/APG-65, a titanium tub around the pilot, and a couple of J-58 engines in the tail...

This is the most gullible group of people that I have ever encountered.

:megalol::megalol:

EDIT: Doesn't anyone read the forum before reacting to one thread! :doh:

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Got a new module installed today...

dcsPANCAKE.jpg

Downloaded and installed. FPS is a bit low on my machine. How do you turn down the graphics?

I understand there is a Canadian skin coming up. Will that be Maple? Will the Waffle module be next? When? Oh, and there is only a quick start guide: when will ED publish the full users manual?

:bounce:

The Hornet is best at killing things on the ground. Now, if we could just get a GAU-8 in the nose next to the AN/APG-65, a titanium tub around the pilot, and a couple of J-58 engines in the tail...

Downloaded and installed. FPS is a bit low on my machine. How do you turn down the graphics?

I understand there is a Canadian skin coming up. Will that be Maple? Will the Waffle module be next? When? Oh, and there is only a quick start guide: when will ED publish the full users manual?

:bounce:

No 3rd party skins are available or possible - the texture is dependent on certain programmed variables like thermal dissipation, liquid viscosity, and and a basic form of quantum mechanics. That syrup, with enough time given, will pass straight through the pancake and alter its physical properties. Needless to say, this simulation is quite CPU intense. My system struggles.....:(