Addon Tents, Watchtower, UH-1-Cargo

in 2.5.5....

He has been working.....

Thanks for the news, I'm glad that he is alive and kicking :)

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah. Tents are not updated either.

Just check the shape folder. If the files are dated July 2019, they are good to use, else drop.

X-Plane 11.5x / DCS 2.5.6 / P3Dv5 / Aerofly FS 2 / War Thunder

Win10-x64 | ASUS Z390 Maximus VI | Intel i7-9700K @3.6GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB DDR4 | 6TB SSD Samsung 850 Pro | 2TB M2 PCI 4x | ASUS GTX 1080 ROG STRIX 8GB DDR5X | TM Hotas Warthog | Saitek Combat Pedals | Oculus Rift S

• 4 weeks later...

The Helo pads, Re-born!

upuart-s-helopads.jpg

And More!

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

The Helo pads, Re-born!

upuart-s-helopads.jpg

And More!

Hmm, haven't seen any update since 2018. U got a link?

X-Plane 11.5x / DCS 2.5.6 / P3Dv5 / Aerofly FS 2 / War Thunder

Win10-x64 | ASUS Z390 Maximus VI | Intel i7-9700K @3.6GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB DDR4 | 6TB SSD Samsung 850 Pro | 2TB M2 PCI 4x | ASUS GTX 1080 ROG STRIX 8GB DDR5X | TM Hotas Warthog | Saitek Combat Pedals | Oculus Rift S

Use the provided links, First post.

I only removed all the broken bits to make it work without errors.

Hope this helps.

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Hi, new update. Links on the first side.

Thanks a lot for your work updating this Mod .. will try it soon. :thumbup:

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

:clap_2::clap_2::clap_2::clap_2::clap_2::clap_2::clap_2:

THANKS !

CPU: I7-6700K 4Ghz, GC: nVidia GeForce Titan X Gigabytes, 32 Go DDR4, Motherboard: Gigabytes Z170X-Gaming 3. OS: W10-Family, 3 HD Samsung SSD 850 Pro 1TB + 1 Samsung SSD EVO 500 Gb. Oculus Rift CV1

Thank you very much Upuaut, greatly appreciated.

:thumbup:

:pilotfly:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

:gun_smilie:

229th Assault Helicopter Battalion - Always Recruiting

If you have a passion for helicopter flight simulation and would like to fly in a friendly and supportive online multiplayer environment, then you’ve just put your skids down safely on the right page…!

DCS Squadron Recruiting Page for the 229th

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=267081

For details see our website at:

http://1stcavdiv.forumotion.net/

Hi, new update. Links on the first side.

Thanks a lot for your work updating this Mod .. will try it soon. :thumbup:

Hi,

Haven't tested all of it yet, as it is a truly extensive Mod :) .. but what I've seen so far is gorgeous and it provides so much more variety compared to vanilla DCS, items like this:

g6HSVgz.jpg

X2BHOxV.jpg

DH3Rflp.jpg

MP9Dpb2.jpg

Edited by Rudel_chw

(Continued)

The IX-514 ship is gorgeous, loved its firing animations .. the only bug I could find is that the helicopter doesn't sit on the deck, but rather about 10 inches too high (it is not a static, but an AI helo) ... tough at a distance it isn't noticeable, so a very minor bug :D

adbfBdd.jpg

Thank you so much for returning your Mod to life :thumbup:

Eduardo

Such a great relief to have those objects back Upuaut ! Our missions were not the same anymore without them! Thank you!

I don't know why but I got a lot of missing textures. Ambulance is missing the tires, SAR guy is not textured at all, half of the cargos (like zu23, truck, some shells pallets) are not or partially textured. 80% of the mods are working fine though. Was the SAR guy supposed to be animated?

Also the fuel tanks for the Huey are showing mounted with a 90 degrees angle.

Thanks for all this awesome work again.

Edited by BaD CrC

Thanks for this addon and for the updated version, Upuaut!

I have a question though, about the different helipads available. Of course anyone with insight may answer.

I was relay looking forward to be able to create more real life, civilian, temporary landing sights with the invisible pad, i.e. putting some read flags in a circle in the snow as the landing spot and placing the mandatory vehicles (not very civilian though) nearby. I was able to get the ATC to respond, but not the ground crew for refueling/ground power. I switched the invisible pad to the single grass one (only change I made), and now the ground crew responded. Again, switched to the "H", ground crew stopped responding.

So obviously there are functional differences between available pads. Is there a reason for this (i.e. something prohibit some pads to have full functionalities)? I'm afraid there is nothing that can be done to enable full functionality for the invisible pad (and similar), or is it?

Helicopters and Viggen

DCS 1.5.7 and OpenBeta

Win7 Pro 64bit

i7-3820 3.60GHz

P9X79 Pro

32GB

GTX 670 2GB

VG278H + a Dell

PFT Lynx

TrackIR 5

Holton181, I assume you had the mandatory vehicles within 150 meters from the FARP ? (fuel tanker, Hummer and M818?).
Yes, and as mentioned, with the grass single pad the ground crew answered but not with the invisible and "H" (everything else identical). ATC answers with all three.

Helicopters and Viggen

DCS 1.5.7 and OpenBeta

Win7 Pro 64bit

i7-3820 3.60GHz

P9X79 Pro

32GB

GTX 670 2GB

VG278H + a Dell

PFT Lynx

TrackIR 5

To my knowledge any FARP/Pad in sim or a mod requires a collision shell in order to register an airframe being in contact with it.

I suspect neither the H nor the invisible versions contain one, hence no rearm or refuel. I could be wrong but that is my understanding having created a FARP mod in the past. Cheers

Callsign: NAKED

My YouTube Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

To my knowledge any FARP/Pad in sim or a mod requires a collision shell in order to register an airframe being in contact with it.

I suspect neither the H nor the invisible versions contain one, hence no rearm or refuel. I could be wrong but that is my understanding having created a FARP mod in the past. Cheers

I suspected something like that. Guess the ATC works by different criteria.

Helicopters and Viggen

DCS 1.5.7 and OpenBeta

Win7 Pro 64bit

i7-3820 3.60GHz

P9X79 Pro

32GB

GTX 670 2GB

VG278H + a Dell

PFT Lynx

TrackIR 5