First day buy anyone?

TimeKilla

Cant wait, take my money please.

Thermaltake View 91, Z390 Gigabyte Aorus Ultra, i9 9900K, Corsair H150i Pro, 32Gb Trident Z 3200, Gigabyte Aorus Extreme 2080ti, Corsair AX1200i, Warthog A-10 Hotas, MFG Crosswind pedals, TiR5 Pro, HP Reverb Pro

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i will bay it only for support the Team

i prefer HELI and some moderns fighter but HELI is my tru love :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

IAF Bell205

IAF Anafa

-----------------------

DCS World Modules: A-10C, FC3, MiG-21BiS, F-86, P-51, KA-50, UH-1H Huey, Mi-8, M2000K, Gazal, Bf109, Mig-15, Hawk and NTTR

-----------------------

My System - ASUS Maximus HERO iiiv, CoolMaster 120 Sadion Plus, I7 -6700K @4.0, G.Skill ddr4 16GB ram, Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 , PSU Seasonic X-650W, OCZ 150 500Gb ssd drive X2, Seagate 7200 1T X2.

-------------

Don't you ever feel by waiting till the bargain basement prices arrive before buying that YOU are the very reason that we have to wait for terrain packages instead of having them all served up together. Or do you imagine it is the fairies that make the mods here.

And how would that work exactly when the new terrain engine is not out yet? I'd rather pay double for more complex planes I like than to buy a bunch of planes I'll never use and hope it will somehow lead to the development of planes I want.

Not that it matters, but don't really enjoy the old planes especially with no context to fly them in so it's down to plane by plane basis. I'll get the Fw in pre-order, but the F-86 probably never will like the P-51. The AH-1G, being the rather lame initial variant, I might get on sale to complement the UH-1 I never fly anyway. But, for a Mi-24V for instance, I'd pay double no questions asked.

• Like 1

i386DX40@42 MHz w/i387 CP, 4 MB RAM (8*512 kB), Trident 8900C 1 MB w/16-bit RAMDAC ISA, Quantum 340 MB UDMA33, SB 16, DOS 6.22 w/QEMM + Win3.11CE, Quickshot 1btn 2axis, Numpad as hat. 2 FPH on a good day, 1 FPH avg.

DISCLAIMER: My posts are still absolutely useless. Just finding excuses not to learn the F-14 (HB's Swansong?).

Annoyed by my posts? Please consider donating. Once the target sum is reached, I'll be off to somewhere nice I promise not to post from. I'd buy that for a dollar!

• 3 weeks later...

i'm actually F5'ing right now with the hopes of an announcement.

One of these days it will launch and I'm going to be right here when it happens.....:joystick:

Work: Meh

Wife: Meh

Daughter: Meh

Dog: Meh

Summer: Meh

Sleep: Meh

bathroom: Meh - diaper

JK I love all those things more than the F86

It's definitely a DAY ONE buy for me. Cannot wait.

You're darn right its a first day buy for me! I buy anything BST puts out anyway, I love their modules, not to mention the fact that they are the only "3rd Party" to release a darn thing so far! Plus I just love variety in aircraft, so I will buy any module that comes along. BST could release "DCS: Paper Airplane" next and I would still snatch it up!

DCS Paper Airplane eh?....... Expect an announcement by Wags soon! lol :-D

Don't ask me for advice on these Two Subjects:

1.. How to Take Off in the Dora!

2.. How to Land the Dora!

UNLESS YOU WANT TO DIE!

Day one, only if in steam too, all my modules is ther and this too.

Intel i7 7700K | ASUS MAXIMUN IX Hero | GSkill RBG 3000mhz 32G(4x8G) | MSI Trio 1080ti | 1x M.2 SSD Samsung 960PRO 512G | 1 x WesterDigital 4T | Corsair AX-850W | Monitor Alienware 34" aw3418dw | Oblisidian 800D |CORSAIR H80 | Teclado Logitech G15 |Mouse Razer DeathAdder Elite | Trackir 5 + Clip pro | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | Pedal MFG Crosswind

I'm glad I have a mechanical key board I may need to order a replacement f5 key soon

Welcome to the forum, and to the wait :) Looks like the F-86 is drawing enough attention to get fans to sign up just to express anticipation.

BTW, I think Jennifer Anniston is way overrated as well, and kind of ugly??? On the other hand, the F-86 is dead sexy....

But then again, I wouldn't kick Jennifer out of bed for eating crackers either... hahaha

May I ask where sales will happen? I don't see any info on main DCS page so I assume I have to somewhere else?

Sales happen on Steam or on the E-shop page at: http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/shop/

Intel i5-2500k @ 4.4GHz w/ H70 liquid cooler, ASRock PRO3-M Z68 Mobo, 32G 1600Mhz Mushkin RAM, EVGA GTX970 4GB , OCZ Agility 3 128g SSD, SanDisk 240g SSD, Win7 64-bit

--Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/livingfood --