#07 - DCS: MiG-21 FIRST IMPRESSIONS!

Cobra847

Maybe you should read the description on the Indiegogo site again....

From indiegogo.com:

The Project in good state if you can check the project webpage above but I'm a one man team so all of these things made only by me without any supporter. This cause to I need some additional fund to finalize the project. I need a fund to pay the DRM protection, video and sound producing also need to pay a better texture artist than me to improve the airplane presence and outer and inner textures as well.

And wich way it change the fact that without the funds there where no mig?

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On topic: I've been informed that the first YT look at the MiG-21 will be released later today.

Stay Tuned. :)

Ok help me with this one. Who or what is YT? :helpsmilie:

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

Maybe Youtube?

YouTube?

:doh:

Sorry. I may be shortsighted on this one, but are there not some Youtube videos, although nothing major, posted already?

:dunno:

I guess I was expecting a particular gaming magazine...

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

Windows 10 Professional

video is out check fb

Thanks uboats for the update.

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

Windows 10 Professional

Because when it was only a idea to make the mig21 the backers geve toghether a lot of money to start the development. Because witout them you would be fliing only fc3 level fighters.

Yes you paid your money to ultimately receive the finalised Mig-21 product which you will be getting shortly so all obligations will be fulfilled. As a backer were you entitled to receive an unfinished promotional copy? If not then I don't see you have any cause for complaint.

Because when it was only a idea to make the mig21 the backers geve toghether a lot of money to start the development. Because witout them you would be fliing only fc3 level fighters.

That is simply not true. LS built the module without our money. Here, take a look:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=121171

It is a big red line, you can't be so blind to miss it. And do us all a favor, stop draging this thread off topic and everyone into the fight. Create new thread about your disagreements. You show up now when it is almost finished and annoy with some statements which has been proven to be false long ago.

Just stop and relax!

That is simply not true. LS built the module without our money. Here, take a look:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=121171

It is a big red line, you can't be so blind to miss it. And do us all a favor, stop draging this thread off topic and everyone into the fight. Create new thread about your disagreements. You show up now when it is almost finished and annoy with some statements which has been proven to be false long ago.

Just stop and relax!

Are u telling me that without the work of becl and co. the mig where almost done now??????? Think about it once more.

• Like 2

Are u telling me that without the work of becl and co. the mig where almost done now??????? Think about it once more.

This subject has been addressed and put to rest. It is a dead issue. :doh:

• Like 1

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Click User CP near the top of the page. Down about halfway, on the left, you will see Edit Ignore List

Ignore.JPG.fcec250d734f725b07e9ffc26d5412b8.JPG

Edited by cichlidfan
  • Like 2

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Just ignore me...i dont mind aboit that.. my post are ardessed to ED and LN. Ita all about why did LN ignore the backers and why cant we all get our mig. Im not a child i have my ovn child already. Im just to angry about this politicy of ED and LN. All i want is to recive the mig. I know that the mig will be relased when its done. As someone here sayed.. it is never done. The mig will still need bugfixings and this wont change in the future. So for this reason is never done.

Another thing im angry about is the soon word. Two months ago was it soon. Do you all realy think 3 and moore months of time are still soon???????

• Like 1

Just ignore me...i dont mind aboit that.. my post are ardessed to ED and LN. Ita all about why did LN ignore the backers and why cant we all get our mig. Im not a child i have my ovn child already. Im just to angry about this politicy of ED and LN. All i want is to recive the mig. I know that the mig will be relased when its done. As someone here sayed.. it is never done. The mig will still need bugfixings and this wont change in the future. So for this reason is never done.

Another thing im angry about is the soon word. Two months ago was it soon. Do you all realy think 3 and moore months of time are still soon???????

Do You want to have an unfinished car? Perhaps no as I think.

Did You play in IL-2 of Oleg Maddox team? No?

Hmmm....

"2 weeks, be sure".

Wait and be patient.

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Do You want to have an unfinished car? Perhaps no as I think.

Did You play in IL-2 of Oleg Maddox team? No?

Hmmm....

"2 weeks, be sure".

Wait and be patient.

If you have to wait for a new car 3+ years besides from the point that the constructer sayd it is done in 2years?

If you have to wait for a new car 3+ years besides from the point that the constructer sayd it is done in 2years?

I waited a few years for one of my cars, from the moment of the rumour about it I wanted one, it then took a few years before they released the particular model I was after, in total there were a little over 800 of them made. The wait was well worth it and I still have it today, my next car was only a 6 month wait from time of ordering to picking it up.

Sons of Dogs, Come Eat Flesh

Clan Cameron

please people back on topic. Koss take a chill pill, youll get it soon enough. If you dont like it dont buy future products. This arguement is moot and a waste of space.

Im more interested in how this will do in MP against the FC3 planes. The point and shoot crowd will have a field day against this. Not stopping me be from buying it because I love the complexity, but will be a challenge.

I was in Art of the Kill D#@ it!!!!

please people back on topic. Koss take a chill pill, youll get it soon enough. If you dont like it dont buy future products. This arguement is moot and a waste of space.

Im more interested in how this will do in MP against the FC3 planes. The point and shoot crowd will have a field day against this. Not stopping me be from buying it because I love the complexity, but will be a challenge.

It will defiantly be hard. But imagine the feeling of downing an F-15 in the 21...What an amazing feeling it must be. That's why enjoy a challenge right?

Hello,

There's few hours I've seen the video from Youtube and for me the future module is just awesome.

I wait with impatient this great module.

Thanks again, Skull.