Would you pay for Su-27 if it come out as a separate DCS standard module.

PLAAF

Would you pay for Su-27 if it come out as a separate DCS standard module.  

197 members have voted

1. 1. Would you pay for Su-27 if it come out as a separate DCS standard module.

• Yes, I will.
    • No, I won't

Just one step at a time. We did not even see the F-18 fly yet ... It will take time but im sure we will see some wonders in future. :)

Do, or do not, there is no try.

--------------------------------------------------------

Sapphire Nitro+ Rx Vega 64, i7 4790K ... etc. etc.

Of course.

Would be nice to have one of the slightly newer multi-role variants, but Su-27 family and F/A 18 family sit on the top of my list of most desired airplanes for DCS.

Callsign "Auger". It could mean to predict the future or a tool for boring large holes.

I combine the two by predictably boring large holes in the ground with my plane.

Depends on the variant.

I would very much love having missiles hanging from my 27 that are not time-locked in the 80's.

^^this

And I would pay a lot more money to get the SM modell of the Su27...:music_whistling:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7950X3D, System-RAM: 64 GB DDR5, GPU: nVidia 4090, Monitor: LG 38" 3840*1600, VR-HMD: Pimax Crystal, OS: Windows 11Pro, 2*2TB Samsung M.2 SSD, HOTAS: TM Warthog, Paddles: MfG.

Absolutely, though I would like a modern version of it. Much like the A-10A vs A-10C, the full ASM version should be a current model (SKM maybe?).

On a related note, I'd love to have any generation 3, 4 or 4++ multirole fighter in fully fledged PFM + ASM. Given the upcoming F/A-18, the Su-27SKM would be my first pick followed closely by the MiG-29K (current model India uses and Russia is buying). Beyond that, everyone loves the F-16 it seems. At least a wide variety of airforces do. It's the modern MiG-21 when it comes to number of users. Everyone has them.

I was just kidding as to, OF COURSE everyone would buy it, why ask such a "silly" question! ;)

But the poll tells a different thing... 17% percent of the votes says there won't be more flanker sales.

In my opinion, ED needs to take the F-15, MiG-29, Su-25 & Su-27 to DCS standards but this time not give them away to FC3 owners. They already have proved us to have a great customer service supporting their old customers.

Most of the FC3 people prefer their planes the way they are. No complications. Just look at how many of these guys complain about the new Flanker flight model even though when it feels more real and challenging as it is now.

and to be honest, I would prefer the flaming cliffs ended or be a different game oriented to "lighter" customers. All efforts should be focus to DCS high fidelity aircrafts and give DCS world just DCS level aircraft with PFM & ASM (clickable cockpits).

... even all the planes in an old simulator as FSX have clickable cockpits

• Like 1

My rig specs:

Intel Core i7 4770 @3.4Ghz // Corsair 16GB DDR3 // MoBo Asus Z87K // HDD 1TB 7200RPM // eVGA Nvidia GTX 760GT 2GB DDR5 // LG 3D 47" 1920x1080 // Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS // Saitek Combat Pro Pedals // Thrustmaster MFD Cougar pack // PS3 Eye + FTNOIR

A Su27SM with cool cockpit and cliquable.

A mirage-2000 or mirage F1 with cliquable cockpit.(Yes Im french).

Im ready to pay it can be 100€ I pay for it my eyes closed. :)

When the mirage will be out my card will buy it without a move from my hands if u see what im saying...

i7 2600k -- Noctua NH-D14--Asrock Z75 Pro3--ASUS GTX970 Strix --16Go Ripjaws X 1333--Thermaltake Smart M650--CoolerMaster Silencio 652S--AOC E2752VQ-- Sandisk Extreme II 480GB--Saitek X-52 Pro --SAITEK PZ35 Pedals

7rooper, I do like your response. I think along the same lines.

The only thing I would differ on is removing FC3 from the equation. I think its a gateway addiction type of thing :). You start on FC3 but soon enough your completely hooked on the hard core stuff.

Dale

i9 9900K @ 5.1Ghz - ASUS Maximus Hero XI - 32GB 4266 DDR4 RAM - ASUS RTX 2080Ti - 1 TB NVME - NZXT Kraken 62 Watercooling System - Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas (Virpil Base) - MFG Crosswind Pedals - Pimax 5K+

VFA-25 Fist Of The Fleet

7rooper, I do like your response. I think along the same lines.

The only thing I would differ on is removing FC3 from the equation. I think its a gateway addiction type of thing :). You start on FC3 but soon enough your completely hooked on the hard core stuff.

Dale

:thumbup:

You're right. LO: FC started it all after all...

My rig specs:

Intel Core i7 4770 @3.4Ghz // Corsair 16GB DDR3 // MoBo Asus Z87K // HDD 1TB 7200RPM // eVGA Nvidia GTX 760GT 2GB DDR5 // LG 3D 47" 1920x1080 // Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS // Saitek Combat Pro Pedals // Thrustmaster MFD Cougar pack // PS3 Eye + FTNOIR

But the poll tells a different thing... 17% percent of the votes says there won't be more flanker sales.

In my opinion, ED needs to take the F-15, MiG-29, Su-25 & Su-27 to DCS standards but this time not give them away to FC3 owners. They already have proved us to have a great customer service supporting their old customers.

Most of the FC3 people prefer their planes the way they are. No complications. Just look at how many of these guys complain about the new Flanker flight model even though when it feels more real and challenging as it is now.

Some people are never happy... i'am an FC3 player (and i play since Lock-on [and even flanker2.0]) and i'am happy that ED have included the new "PFM" for FC3 players (me). What i find sad now is that the Su-33 and specially the Mig-29 appear very "old school" and even not "flyable" in comparison to the new Su-27. For the Su-33 i can wait because it is very similar to the Su-27 and does not introduce many new thing except carrier operations... But i'am waiting for a new AFM or PFM and 6DOF cockpit for the Mig-29, who really need...

At last, as player, i equally waiting for many "non-simulation" features since many years now... While ED and the (apparently) major community is only focused on flyable aircrafts and more and more "realism" (which is nearly an unsatisfiable frustation for an unattainable goal), and updating graphics (yes that's great but not all), as i said elsewhere before, i'am waiting for some pure gameplay features that are really missing in DCS... like, a real solo game mode with good immersive campaign with good scenario and a immersive "out-flight" environment (i mean, not "better photographies", but something that made, for example, briefings attractive to watch and easy to understand with more clear goal, which is less realistic, but add gameplay...). The pure military realistic context is boring to me. I'am not even waiting for a super "dynamic campaign", but for a good scripted one... I wonder if i would pay for a module that is ONLY a pure new gameplay part that uses the existing simulation engine. I don't know if i'am one of the 0.001% of DCS's current or potential players.

and to be honest, I would prefer the flaming cliffs ended or be a different game oriented to "lighter" customers.

"lighter" customers can check the "easy flight" and "easy radar" option...

All efforts should be focus to DCS high fidelity aircrafts and give DCS world just DCS level aircraft with PFM & ASM (clickable cockpits).

... even all the planes in an old simulator as FSX have clickable cockpits

(( Personnaly, I've never understood the need for clickable cockpit since my mouse is not my finger and will never replace it. to me it's even less realistic to use a mouse to click on a virtual cockpit, than use a finger to press a keyboard key... clickable cockpit adds nothing to the gameplay except for the three first minutes (ok, you can spend 20 mn for) of game when you start up your aircraft.. but, okay, it's only my point of view ))

I voted no, only because it isn't something that I am not interested in. However, that isn't to say I think it wouldn't be a good thing for DCS.

Edited by Scoggs
forgot a word

My Specs

Asus Maximus Hero IX Z270

i7 7700k @ 4.7GHz

32GB G.SKILL TridentZ 3700MHz DDR4

EVGA RTX 2080Ti

Samsung 960 Evo 1TB M.2 NVME SSD

EVGA SuperNOVA 1200 P2

Acer XB270HU 144Hz @ 1440p (IPS)

Valve Index

OOOOhhh, I wish I had the Alpha of a Hornet!

I definitely would. Not sure I'd have the amount of time I'd need to learn all the buttons and switches but the Flanker remains my true love. :)

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU1...CR6IZ7crfdZxDg

_____

Win 10 Pro x64, ASUS Z97 Pro MoBo, Intel i7-4790K, EVGA GTX 970 4GB, HyperX Savage 32GB, Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB SSD, 2x Seagate Hybrid Drive 2TB Raid 0.

Frankly, I would rather a Su-35S. If the team could not make a Su-35S, I would pay for a Su-27SM. I would not want the current version of the Su-27, that we already have in game. :thumbup:

Edited by mjmorrow

Depends on the variant.

I would very much love having missiles hanging from my 27 that are not time-locked in the 80's.

I'd take an 80's Flanker and an 80's Eagle to go with it. I don't think there's much wrong with early model aircraft except they aren't matched up well in the current FC line up.

Awaiting: DCS F-15C

Win 10 i5-9600KF 4.6 GHz 64 GB RAM RTX2080Ti 11GB -- Win 7 64 i5-6600K 3.6 GHz 32 GB RAM GTX970 4GB -- A-10C, F-5E, Su-27, F-15C, F-14B, F-16C missions in User Files