[REPORTED] AI F-16 pods not attached

Angus

Hi devs , sorry but the TGP Bug on the F16 is still here :smilewink:

Hi Angus

I have exactly the same issue with F16-A !sad.gif

Are you using english or French version of the GUI ?

I asked this question because my previous version in English 1.2.7 worked fine.

Thanks

[Duplicate] Pods on the F-16 not attached and flying in front of the aircraft?

Hello guys,

When generating a mission using the quick mission generator, all F-16's get generated like this:

Oe1H9f9.jpg

I only had PeterP's proper neck mod installed, but removed that to see what the culprit was. Nothing changed.

I didn't have this during 1.2.7. It only appeared after 1.2.8.

Does anyone have that too?

Thanks a lot!!!! :)

already reported.

• Like 1

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

• 4 weeks later...

Graphic issue

Looking for a thread corresponding to this wasn't succsessful so here's the thing...

Does anybody have the same issue?? And possibly knows how to fix...

attachment.php?attachmentid=98588&stc=1&d=1401022046

Screen_140525_131250.thumb.jpg.e64db649784f0dcb98921b78246ea1a0.jpg

Brrrrrrrrrrrt

I'd rather call in a Strike Eagle...

I7 6700K, MSI Z270 Gaming Pro Carbon, 32GB G.Skill Ripjaw V 3200, Inno3D GTX 1080, Samsung 970 Evo, Thrustmaster 1.6000M, TrackIr 5

Ohdear. Sorry. Thanks!

Brrrrrrrrrrrt

I'd rather call in a Strike Eagle...

I7 6700K, MSI Z270 Gaming Pro Carbon, 32GB G.Skill Ripjaw V 3200, Inno3D GTX 1080, Samsung 970 Evo, Thrustmaster 1.6000M, TrackIr 5

• 3 weeks later...

It is simply the payload. The lantirn pod was deprecated and replaced by the litening pod. The lantirn 3d model was aligned to the center of the aircraft instead of being centered on the pylon. Thus the pylon position changed to work with the litening pod and old F-16 payloads look odd with that. Simply changing the payload to no longer use the lantirn pod will fix it...

The right man in the wrong place makes all the difference in the world.

Current Projects:  Grayflag ServerScripting Wiki

Useful Links: Mission Scripting Tools MIST-(GitHub) MIST-(Thread)

SLMOD, Wiki wishlist, Mission Editing Wiki!, Mission Building Forum

F16 pods

Hi all,

Anyone else have F16s with their pods flying ahead of them about 2 meters?

I love this game, and I'm having a great time, but please, put those pods on the fuselage. :megalol: :joystick:

Hi all,

Anyone else have F16s with their pods flying ahead of them about 2 meters?

I love this game, and I'm having a great time, but please, put those pods on the fuselage. :megalol: :joystick:

Yes. Reported and tracked in the Bugs sub-forum:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=123683

i7-7700K @ 4.9Ghz | 16Gb DDR4 @ 3200Mhz | MSI Z270 Gaming M7 | MSI GeForce GTX 1080ti Gaming X | Win 10 Home | Thrustmaster Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Oculus Rift S

Yes. Reported and tracked in the Bugs sub-forum:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=123683

Not a bug - seemingly the LANTIRN was never carried by the F-16 variants we have in DCS. That was the bug, which was corrected with 1.2.7 by changing the available loadout options.

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=2089547&postcount=9

That old configurations with the wrong pod still can be used is caused by the fact, that those configs are stored in the user's saved games folder. But you can not deliberately select the LANTIRN for a station anymore.

I wish it was that simple. I've completely removed as many instances of "Lantirn" in both the loading screens, and within DCSW Data/images/loadout/weapons and changed the Lantirn symbol to Lantirn.orig and they still show up on some but not all F-16 variants in Create Quick Mission as well as those single Player missions where they are present. Not certain where the key lies to correct this issue, but it sure is a "immersion"killer.

Intel i5-4690K Devil's Canyon, GForce TitanX, ASUS Z-97A MB, 16GB GDDR3 GSkill mem, Samsung SSD X3,Track IR, TM Warthog, MFG Crosswind pedals, Acer XB280HK monitor,GAMETRIX KW-908 JETSEAT

I wish it was that simple. I've completely removed as many instances of "Lantirn" in both the loading screens, and within DCSW Data/images/loadout/weapons and changed the Lantirn symbol to Lantirn.orig and they still show up on some but not all F-16 variants in Create Quick Mission as well as those single Player missions where they are present. Not certain where the key lies to correct this issue, but it sure is a "immersion"killer.

Huh? Sorry, I don't follow ... what did you do exactly?

What Grimes meant was, for the F-16's don't choose the Lantirn pod in the load out screen in the mission editor but instead select the Litening pod.

DCS F16 error

pic says it all.

DE6AC2E766C61469AA4027EEDF65C854C6B015CD

2048x1280.resizedimage

2048x1280.resizedimage

Edited by Mastiff

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||