104th Phoenix Dedicated Server Info

104th_Maverick

haha! they're "over there"

; )

they're asleep when the server goes down - and there's no one around for hours

so the US (the west coast specifically) loses out on a big chunk of prime after hours time

i7-4790K | Asus Sabertooth Z97 MkI | 16Gb DDR3 | EVGA GTX 980 | TM Warthog | MFG Crosswind | Panasonic TC-58AX800U

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

hi 104th

Are you guys going to allow LotAtc on the server?

I believe not, due to fact it requires server object export.

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer

Hi 104th guys,

I don't think the 104th website registration is working, I tried to make an account and it told me that it sent a registration email but I never received it (it is not in the spam folder either). I have tried to resend the confirmation email with no success and I double checked the address and it is correct.

Thanks

JD

AKA_MattE

Are my settings messed up or is this a server thing? I flew F-15's on both red and blue side today and all radio speech was in Russian.

Not sure what happened but it was English for blue side now.

Edited by Nascar
Resolved

Thermaltake Core P90 Tempered Glass//Thermaltake iRGB Plus 1200W//GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS MASTER LGA 1151//i9-9900K//Thermaltake CL420 Copper Radiator//Thermaltake W4 Plus//Thermaltake 140mm Radiator Fan Triple Pack//Samsung 1TB 970 EVO NVMe M2//SAMSUNG 970 EVO M.2 500GB //CORSAIR Vengeance RGB Pro 64GB 3200//GIGABYTE AORUS GeForce RTX 2080 TI//Logitech G940//Virpil MT50 Throttle//MFG Crosswind rudder pedals//Geko GSeat//Gametrix Jetseat//Htc Vive//Pimax 5k+//Viril VFX//Razer Nari Ultimate

Is that a problem tovarisch?

больше никогда:beer:

Thermaltake Core P90 Tempered Glass//Thermaltake iRGB Plus 1200W//GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS MASTER LGA 1151//i9-9900K//Thermaltake CL420 Copper Radiator//Thermaltake W4 Plus//Thermaltake 140mm Radiator Fan Triple Pack//Samsung 1TB 970 EVO NVMe M2//SAMSUNG 970 EVO M.2 500GB //CORSAIR Vengeance RGB Pro 64GB 3200//GIGABYTE AORUS GeForce RTX 2080 TI//Logitech G940//Virpil MT50 Throttle//MFG Crosswind rudder pedals//Geko GSeat//Gametrix Jetseat//Htc Vive//Pimax 5k+//Viril VFX//Razer Nari Ultimate

The Gazelle is in the open beta though, which is exactly what 104th is running atm.

Really? they hardly if never update to beta just because you are using the beta and can join doesn't mean the server is running it, alll the 1.5.3 "updates" do not block you from joining/ uesing the beta when the server is running stable.

8700k@4.7 32GB ram, 1080TI hybrid SC2

S!

Can you set all Su27 to have 50% fuel please. We needlessly wasting time while unload excess fuel and have trouble at the airport with too many planes, lag, crashes... We will be quick to get out of there.

Please.

Thanks in advance!

Edited by Falcon_S

Немој ништа силом, узми већи чекић!

MSI Tomahawk MAX | Ryzen 7 3700x | 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | RX 5700 XT OC Red Dragon 8GB | VPC Throttle CM3 + VPC Constellation ALPHA on VPC WarBRD Base | HP Reverb G2

Youtube Follow Me on TWITCH! 

Or you could just refuel to get 50%. Takes no more than 2 minutes.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Know and use all the capabilities in your airplane. If you don't, sooner or later, some guy who does use them all will kick your ass.

— Dave 'Preacher' Pace, USN.

I'm talking about those two minutes. Multiplied many times because... and because it is unnecessary. Su27 not need 9 tons of fuel for the 300km long route for ex. .

And mission creator need about two minutes too, to edit fuel qty for maybe ten Su27 slots in mission.

Just asking admins, if they can... it would be a nice. If not, thanks anyway.

S!

MSI Tomahawk MAX | Ryzen 7 3700x | 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | RX 5700 XT OC Red Dragon 8GB | VPC Throttle CM3 + VPC Constellation ALPHA on VPC WarBRD Base | HP Reverb G2

Hmm i always fly SU-27 with full fuel load. So for me it would be 2 minutes fueling it to full tank again. I use that fuel to go up high fast and run.

:joystick: I must admit that I was an amateur with DCS:Su27. I'll try to change my tactics and from now always apply your pro advice. :D

:joystick: I must admit that I was an amateur with DCS:Su27. I'll try to change my tactics and from now always apply your pro advice. :D

Haha... I think i'm more of a amateur than you especially in the SU-27. my comment was more to show that for your request there are also other people that like to have a full tank at start instead of a half tank. For me especially cause for some reason i always drain that SU-27 way to fast.

Go in close, and when you think you are too close, go in closer.

...a amateur...

I'm a little joking I have respect for you... And I understand... :thumbup: