Just bought milk

Scarecrow

This will just divide the community. The lactose intolerant will be stuck with the Soy Flavor Model (SFM) while the rest will be able to enjoy the real thing. :P

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

This will just divide the community. The lactose intolerant will be stuck with the Soy Flavor Model (SFM) while the rest will be able to enjoy the real thing. :P

Well that doesn't matter since SFM and the real thing can be enjoyed together in the same room now. ;D

Ours came in glass bottles. You must have had SFM milk.

So if plastic pouch is SFM I would assume your glass bottle was PFM. Meaning I had AFM Milk cause mine came in those paper carton things. I guess they didn't trust us 5-10 year olds to be able to handle the PFM, those elitists!

My Specs

Asus Maximus Hero IX Z270

i7 7700k @ 4.7GHz

32GB G.SKILL TridentZ 3700MHz DDR4

EVGA RTX 2080Ti

Samsung 960 Evo 1TB M.2 NVME SSD

EVGA SuperNOVA 1200 P2

Acer XB270HU 144Hz @ 1440p (IPS)

Valve Index

OOOOhhh, I wish I had the Alpha of a Hornet!

Hmmm... no aircraft can bee seen in the banner... DCS: F-22 Confirmed!

Lol. I agree.. I think they removed aircraft from banner to prevent presumptions. Yet...we are still finding something to speculate. Lol

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|

Anyone know if there will be a coffee and tea add-on for this mod soon?

Well if they do I really hope it will be two separate modules. And the milk in that vid could do with some weathering. Any release date announced yet?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• ED Team
Hey guys I just bought four pints of milk and wondered if you guys had any advice for a milk noob just getting started.;)

Milk can be turned into cheese, and cheese goes great with the whine on this forum sometimes . . . ;)

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Speaking of milk... What kind of milk do you all like? Mine is vanilla almond milk (I don't know :P)

Milk Stout. Drink enough of it and this thread might just start making sense.

The right man in the wrong place makes all the difference in the world.

Current Projects:  Grayflag ServerScripting Wiki

Useful Links: Mission Scripting Tools MIST-(GitHub) MIST-(Thread)

SLMOD, Wiki wishlist, Mission Editing Wiki!, Mission Building Forum