Next aircraft speculation

Farlander

I sure hope delaymeister can come with some info soon™

I think they are wanting to get the information out as much as we are!

(mostly i just want the streams of working on the aircrafts. you do a great job on those Rudel ;) )

Edited by Farlander

In short, absolutely not - we will announce projected release dates together with the aircraft, and we still plan on releasing product(s) this year.

This was posted on 09-28-2015.

With nothing really contradicting this statement AFAIK. I still expect an 2015 release.

LN we are counting on you :thumbup:

i7 8700k@4.7, 1080ti, DDR4 32GB, 2x SSD , HD 2TB, W10, ASUS 27", TrackIr5, TMWH, X-56, GProR.

With nothing really contradicting this statement AFAIK. I still expect an 2015 release.

I hope f-14 beta.

i7 2600k -- Noctua NH-D14--Asrock Z75 Pro3--ASUS GTX970 Strix --16Go Ripjaws X 1333--Thermaltake Smart M650--CoolerMaster Silencio 652S--AOC E2752VQ-- Sandisk Extreme II 480GB--Saitek X-52 Pro --SAITEK PZ35 Pedals

The window is closing but let's see.

It could be the reason why they didn't fix the MIG 21 for DCS 2 yet. The 2 is still gonna receive an update and they are working on releasing the other aircraft this year.

It could be a viable scenario.

The window is closing but let's see.

It could be the reason why they didn't fix the MIG 21 for DCS 2 yet. The 2 is still gonna receive an update and they are working on releasing the other aircraft this year.

It could be a viable scenario.

I believe that the problems with the mig-21 have come as a surprise in some respects. With an announcement only being delayed this long, I can only speculate that the release will also have to be pushed as the tech behind the already released module keeps changing at a pace too fast for LN to keep up with. I know that we are all disappointed, but as Cobra said, we know why we are here.

The quality that LN can deliver is proven in the mig-21. The fact that it doesn't work in the alpha and beta stages does not concern me, as the released version works fine and is my favorite module to fly. I'm not sure that we have the clues needed to guess further on what the next two aircraft are.

I was holding off on spending my entertainment budget on the other teams mirage, even though it looks good just because I was hoping for a LN release (or announcement of a soon to be released aircraft). I think at this point I will pick that one up for a hopeful christmas present for myself and build up more funds for the LN stuff later. I hope that the speculations of navy aircraft hold up. I'm sure we'll all be pleased in any case.

Good luck LN I hope you do great things ::thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Just wait the released date, cobra and guys in this forum is fine and kindly, give them more time with less press, and they didn't pre-sale or pre-order the upcoming project. So the thing we should do is just pay more patient with feeling relax, much easier than the hardworking code boyz. For me, it's good to see it as soon as possible.

I'm reminded of TF2's spy leak.

(Act surprised.)

Yea, shame the surprise got spoiled like that... :/

We knew it was coming. Literally, everyone knew it was going to be a Viggen of some form.

Reformers hate him! This one weird trick found by a bush pilot will make gunfighter obsessed old farts angry at your multi-role carrier deck line up!