Next aircraft speculation

Farlander

Viggen, Draken and jas 39 Gripen

I don't know why, but every time I see a Gripen. I get an image of the F-20 Tigershark lodged in my head! Such a neat little jet. I want'em all!

"For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Leonardo Da Vinci

"We are tied to the ocean. And when we go back to the sea, whether it is to sail or to watch - we are going back from whence we came."

John F. Kennedy

Gripen is so tiny! :)

It sure is. A few years back, Swedish Gripen pilots exercised with Norwegian F-16 pilots. Afterwards, one of the F-16 pilots commented that they were not used to going up against such a small aircraft and that it was difficult to spot due to the small size. The interesting thing to note is that the F-16 is pretty small to begin with.

I think a Gripen pilot will mostly be able to spot an F-16 before the F-16 can spot him, no matter if it's a radar contact or visual.

After Tomcat, Mirage2000 and DCS f-18, We all will need Tornado and F-16 ))

Мой youtube канал Группа в VK 

IBM x3200 Tower, i7 9700k, Asus Z390-P, HyperX Fury DDR4 2x16Gb 3466 Mhz, HyperX Savage 480Gb SSD, Asus RTX3070 Dual OC 8G, 32" Asus PG329Q, Creative Sound Blaster AE-5, HyperX Cloud Alpha + Pulsefire FPS Pro + Alloy FPS brown, Track IR 4 PRO + Clip Pro, Warhog HOTAS + CH Pro Pedal + есть руль Logitech G25

A lot of Falcons in Vegas...

Toten

Tiger-Spit-Viggen-Fishbed-Sabre-Dora-Kurfurst-Mustang-Huey-Warthog-Hip-Black Shark Driver (Not necessarily in that order)

MSI 970A-G40 MoBo, AMD FX-8350 8 Core, Patriot Viper 24 GB DDR3, Nvidia Ge Force 1060 3 GB GPU

I dont care about tornado i care F-16.

i7 2600k -- Noctua NH-D14--Asrock Z75 Pro3--ASUS GTX970 Strix --16Go Ripjaws X 1333--Thermaltake Smart M650--CoolerMaster Silencio 652S--AOC E2752VQ-- Sandisk Extreme II 480GB--Saitek X-52 Pro --SAITEK PZ35 Pedals

Did someone say small? Did someone say Gnat?

Oh well.......

klem

56 RAF 'Firebirds'

ASUS ROG Strix Z390-F mobo, i7 8086A @ 5.0 GHz with Corsair H115i watercooling, Gigabyte 2080Ti GAMING OC 11Gb GPU , 32Gb DDR4 RAM, 500Gb and 256Gb SSD SATA III 6Gb/s + 2TB , Pimax 8k Plus VR, TM Warthog Throttle, TM F18 Grip on Virpil WarBRD base, Windows 10 Home 64bit

I'm gonna file a lawsuit for emotional distress, come on LS we wanna knooooooooow!

Just kidding of course.

Knowing would be nice though XD

The hype train is derailing!

"For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Leonardo Da Vinci

"We are tied to the ocean. And when we go back to the sea, whether it is to sail or to watch - we are going back from whence we came."

John F. Kennedy

Need a F16! It's Vegas baby....

"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the day and night to visit violence on those who would do us harm".

---------------------------------------------------------

Intel i-9 9900k @ 5.0 Ghz, EVGA 2080tiFTW3 11Gb, Corsair H115 PRO water cooler, Gigabyte AorusMaster motherboard, EVGA Super Nova 1000 watt G+ powersupply, G.SKILL 64Gb ram @3800 MHz, HP EX 920 M.2 PCIe 3TB,Windows 10Pro x64

Why not an VTOL aircraft? (Harrier...)

RAZBAM is supposedly working on that one.

Leonardo Da Vinci

John F. Kennedy

Why not an VTOL aircraft? (Harrier...)

We don't need a Harrier any more. We sold them, sorry 'gave' them, to the USA in a deeply thought through defence cut back.

klem

56 RAF 'Firebirds'

ASUS ROG Strix Z390-F mobo, i7 8086A @ 5.0 GHz with Corsair H115i watercooling, Gigabyte 2080Ti GAMING OC 11Gb GPU , 32Gb DDR4 RAM, 500Gb and 256Gb SSD SATA III 6Gb/s + 2TB , Pimax 8k Plus VR, TM Warthog Throttle, TM F18 Grip on Virpil WarBRD base, Windows 10 Home 64bit

I wonder if it has occurred to any of you out there doing all of this speculating, that as long as it continues these guys might be reluctant to announce their next aircraft, much less release it, just so they won't lose all of this great entertainment?? :lol:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I wonder if it has occurred to any of you out there doing all of this speculating, that as long as it continues these guys might be reluctant to announce their next aircraft, much less release it, just so they won't lose all of this great entertainment?? :lol:

I don't think it really exist anyway :lol:

For those who don't want to read 2300 posts to find out what has hapend

Here is a brief transcript:

"Here are some hints about LNS's aircraft"

" I want my favorite plane!"

"Corsair!"

"I want an f-16!"

"It could be a viggen"

"I don't like viggens"

"Hints seem to point towards a viggen"

" I hope they do my favorite plane"

"What can a viggen do?"

"Lots!"

"But I don't like the viggen"

" something about steak"

" I can't eat meat or cheese"

" that's too bad!"

" this is Turing in to a thread about food"

"Anyways, back to the viggen..."

Disclaimer: I do not mean ANY disrespect to ANY of you, I just thought the train of thought of this thread was kind of funny :)

"Long life It is a waste not to notice that it is not noticed that it is milk in the title." Amazon.co.jp review for milk translated from Japanese

"Amidst the blue skies, A link from past to future. The sheltering wings of the protector..." - ACE COMBAT 4

"Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight"-Psalm 144:1 KJV

i5-4430 at 3.00GHz, 8GB RAM, GTX 1060 FE, Windows 7 x64

LOL well we have to talk about something, or we need more clues :)

I would say we need more clues :)

"Long life It is a waste not to notice that it is not noticed that it is milk in the title." Amazon.co.jp review for milk translated from Japanese

"Amidst the blue skies, A link from past to future. The sheltering wings of the protector..." - ACE COMBAT 4

"Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight"-Psalm 144:1 KJV

i5-4430 at 3.00GHz, 8GB RAM, GTX 1060 FE, Windows 7 x64

For those who don't want to read 2300 posts to find out what has hapend

Here is a brief transcript:

"Here are some hints about LNS's aircraft"

" I want my favorite plane!"

"Corsair!"

"I want an f-16!"

"It could be a viggen"

"I don't like viggens"

"Hints seem to point towards a viggen"

" I hope they do my favorite plane"

"What can a viggen do?"

"Lots!"

"But I don't like the viggen"

" something about steak"

" I can't eat meat or cheese"

" that's too bad!"

" this is Turing in to a thread about food"

"Anyways, back to the viggen..."

Disclaimer: I do not mean ANY disrespect to ANY of you, I just thought the train of thought of this thread was kind of funny :)

You win the funny award for the day!

Leonardo Da Vinci

John F. Kennedy

I would say we need more cheese !

We need more steak! Then... we can have cheesy steak! Who is bringing the bread!

I would say we need more cheese !

Leonardo Da Vinci

John F. Kennedy