Mi-8MTV2 News

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mission is planned, it is possible even campaign for work with freights.

Hey man, great flying! You really are a pro and that shows :thumbup: May I ask you what controllers do you use?

The DCS Mi-8MTV2. The best aviational BBW experience you could ever dream of.

Hi all,

First, thanks for the improvements on the Hip :thumbup:

I have a question concerning slin loads operations: I saw the presentation video, but when I try in DCS 1.5 or 2.0, I can hear the flight mechanic guiding me over the load, but I have no subtitle. How can it be activated ? And I can't find anywhere in the mission editor the various loads shown on the video, I just have the basic and "not that immersive" cubic load.

Again, thanks for improving the module, I just hope to see one day or an other a more modern navigation system :smilewink: (ABRISS ? :music_whistling:)

Hi all,

First, thanks for the improvements on the Hip :thumbup:

I have a question concerning slin loads operations: I saw the presentation video, but when I try in DCS 1.5 or 2.0, I can hear the flight mechanic guiding me over the load, but I have no subtitle. How can it be activated ? And I can't find anywhere in the mission editor the various loads shown on the video, I just have the basic and "not that immersive" cubic load.

Again, thanks for improving the module, I just hope to see one day or an other a more modern navigation system :smilewink: (ABRISS ? :music_whistling:)

Subtitlings will not be, there will be an English sound of aiming by the flight mechanic at freight.

Freights new so far only in the form of MOD- http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=124251&highlight=helipad

Will be built in game soon.

what is this stick? brand? is it modified by hand?

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

The M5 is an awesome stick! Too bad they are sold out all the time. I broke mine by opening it up all the time. The PC does not recognize it anymore when I connect it. Too bad. It is an awesome stick. You can get them at the website below. Not too expensive, but no stock anymore...

https://flightsimcontrols.com/

Happy Flying! :pilotfly:

how is this stick's performance? looks very good, where to buy and price?

thanks.

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

VKB is still selling that joystick but they're apparently out of stock. They designed it a while ago.

The current version is not as good as the first version (designed by VKB).

Defender changed the controller and the magnetic sensors (M-force™ vs DMaRS) to reduce the production cost.

Based on the comments and the success on the russian and asian market, it's still a very good joystick for the money.

The grip is inspired from the Su-34 and it has two triggers. The same design equips the Fat Black Mambas and Black Mambas from VKB.

Price: about $50

/// ВКБ: GF Pro MkII+MCG Pro/GF MkII+SCG L/Black Mamba MkIII/Gladiator/T-Rudder MkII | X-55 Rhino throttle/Saitek Throttle Quadrant | OpenTrack+UTC /// ZULU +4 ///

/// "THE T3ASE": i9 9900K | 64 GB DDR4 | RTX 2080ti OC | 2 TB NVMe SSDs, 1 TB SATA SSD, 12 TB HDDs | Gigabyte DESIGNARE mobo ///

Will be built in game soon.

Hey, this is great news! Upuaut's mod pack is the best object add-on anyone has made for the sim so far IMO, so I'm really glad to see it included :thumbup:

The DCS Mi-8MTV2. The best aviational BBW experience you could ever dream of.

Well, there's always this puppy here:

fkc_mk4_1-1024x576.jpg

Source: https://flightsimcontrols.com/store/joysticks/vkb-king-cobra-mk-iv-joystick/

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb G2 | JetPad FSE | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

News No. 24

News No. 24

The sound of drain of cylinders of fire-prevention system is made. This sound of very few people heard in real life. By idle helicopter it can be heard only mixed up with a perfect mat. As to pit cylinders without the reason, this state of emergency. In flight besides, God forbid to hear this sound, it will mean at least - the fire onboard. To whom it is interesting, try pit cylinders PPS by idle car. In DCS nobody will punish you for it, but feel a moment celebration, having heard this sound. I will repeat, it is possible to fly away some decades, and not to hear a sound of drain of cylinders PPS. And here the BST team gives you such rare chance.:)

6868788.jpg

6859572.jpg

update page 1 !

24- ............

Windows 10 (64 bits)

Intel® Corei7-3770 CPU@ 3.40GHz 3.40GHZ

32,0 Go Canal-Double DDR3

Moniteur Philips 24 pouces (1920x1080@60Hz)

Moniteur Philips 19b (1280x1024)

2048MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 (NVIDIA)

1024 MoATI AMD Radeon HD 5450 (ASUStek Computer Inc)

Track IR 5, Saitek Rudder Pedals Pro, Hotas Warthog