|SSD|: Kingston 2.5´ 480GB UV400 SATA III,

|SSHD|: Seagate Híbrido 2TB 7200RPM SATA III,

|GPU|: MSI Gaming 980Ti,

|Monitor|: LG UltraWide 34UM68,

|Joystick 1|: Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog,

|Joystick 2|: T.Flight Rudder Pedals,

|Head Motion|: TrackIr 5.

I'll make sure it December for you guys

Take your time, we want first Mig21 to be finished even if the last details take you 3 months or more. I guess making two or three other planes take a lot more than finishing touches on just one. :thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

Take your time, we want first Mig21 to be finished even if the last details take you 3 months or more. I guess making two or three other planes take a lot more than finishing touches on just one. :thumbup:

Please only talk for yourself. I agree only insofar as I understand that innovative things need time and surprises are around every corner. And of course this will lead to delays.

However, even though there are delays and timetables has to be adjusted nontheless information and details can be given. I am not a friend of not meeting a deadline without saying anything. Why not saying we are working on this and that detail and it simply didnt work out we expected and need more time?

Anyway, LN will do it good and Im another patiently waiting customer. :thumbup:

• Like 2

If I would like to fly SFM I could get it for free at World of Warplanes.

You only need 2 of the following 3: Altitude - Speed - Skill

Please only talk for yourself. I agree only insofar as I understand that innovative things need time and surprises are around every corner. And of course this will lead to delays.

However, even though there are delays and timetables has to be adjusted nontheless information and details can be given. I am not a friend of not meeting a deadline without saying anything. Why not saying we are working on this and that detail and it simply didnt work out we expected and need more time?

Anyway, LN will do it good and Im another patiently waiting customer. :thumbup:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=2518735#post2518735

Nicholas Dackard

Founder & Lead Artist

Heatblur Simulations

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

Apologies for the delays everyone.

We are all working very hard to get there soonest possible.

Enough news for one day. BMS4.33 release, ED newsletter, Nevada NTTR video etc...

You should take a break and try the new BMS. There's a Viggen in there you know, with cockpit and everything :)

Good for passing time while waiting for the LN DCS: Viggen

It's cool. I don't think we are pressuring you guys so much for release dates or anything as much as we would just like some information or maybe a hint. As theatrical as dropping the module bomb announcement may be for you guys, a lot of us enjoy knowing what's coming and the research, discussion and interest that comes along with that, sometimes months in advance!

Enough news for one day. BMS4.33 release, ED newsletter, Nevada NTTR video etc...

You should take a break and try the new BMS. There's a Viggen in there you know, with cockpit and everything :)

Enough news? Speak for yourself! :)

Yea, BMS is alright and all, would be a great way to unwind after announcing the Viggen and Corsair!

I might be alone in saying, but you guys take all the time you need to get it done right!

We may complain, but just know that we none of us are against you with these things. Just a little over-excited is all...:pilotfly::joystick:

Frisco1522

Is it possible for the guys at BMS to bring their F-16 here? They had to spend years just to make their map and visuals on par with DCS from probably 15 years ago.

I give them credit but they could have spent that time porting it here and make money if its do-able.

I might be alone in saying, but you guys take all the time you need to get it done right!

We may complain, but just know that we none of us are against you with these things. Just a little over-excited is all...:pilotfly::joystick:

Frisco1522

No, you are not getting the module for free if that's your intention

Is it possible for the guys at BMS to bring their F-16 here? They had to spend years just to make their map and visuals on par with DCS from probably 15 years ago.

I give them credit but they could have spent that time porting it here and make money if its do-able.

Different architecture, programming and functionality (you can´t export anything by diferent engine and programming architecture) and require a new 3D model (To match with quality standards and redone all animations and textures). And of course, a license to Lockheed or similar to build a F-16 module on DCS: W.

The same idea has been mentioned several times before on these forums. It started many years ago. The truth is that there is probably no such interest from the BMS community for several reasons.

They have a thriving community built around Falcon 4 and BMS. Some of them also play DCS, but not all of them. Some even look down upon DCS. They don't want to split up by moving people over to DCS.

DCS is so different. Porting the F-16 to DCS will probably require them to start over from scratch. Most of them have probably not developed for DCS so there will be a learning period. They do have one thing though, and that is knowledge of the F-16. All the research on flight model, systems etc. is already done. That's a big part of developing a module.

The same idea has been mentioned several times before on these forums. It started many years ago. The truth is that there is probably no such interest from the BMS community for several reasons.

They have a thriving community built around Falcon 4 and BMS. Some of them also play DCS, but not all of them. Some even look down upon DCS. They don't want to split up by moving people over to DCS.

DCS is so different. Porting the F-16 to DCS will probably require them to start over from scratch. Most of them have probably not developed for DCS so there will be a learning period. They do have one thing though, and that is knowledge of the F-16. All the research on flight model, systems etc. is already done. That's a big part of developing a module.

Sure wish they would, it would be better for simming in general to unite the community. Oh well.

At any rate it's October 31st! Come on LNS, November ain't here yet!

If someone did tackle the F-16 they would instantly take in a huge customer base as I'm sure a huge portion of the BMS community would jump over for a much higher fidelity model with graphics that are world's better.

Really hope to see it someday though!

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D | ASUS Crosshair Hero X670E | 64GB G Skill Trident Z DDR5 6000 | Nvidia RTX 4090 FE| Samsung EVO Plus 6 TB M.2 PCIe SSDs | TM Hornet Stick/WinWing Hornet Throttle and MIP | VPC T-50 Stick Base | TM TPR Rudder Pedals W/Damper | Varjo Aero/Pimax Crystal

VFA-25 Fist of the Fleet

Carrier Strike Group One(CSG-1) Discord

If someone did tackle the F-16 they would instantly take in a huge customer base as I'm sure a huge portion of the BMS community would jump over for a much higher fidelity model with graphics that are world's better.

Really hope to see it someday though!

Ehhhh, not sure about that... the dynamic campaign really helps BMS out a lot. It's more than just the F16.

5900X - 32 GB 3600 RAM - 1080TI

My Twitch Channel

~Moo

I will buy a DCS:F16. Its a fact!

I will never want to fly at BMS at all and will never fly.

All my hopes by hard core simulator still be at DCS World and your partners hands.

Then when they (leatherneck) make another module i will buy. They can will make a east rival of F14 like a Mig23 or Mig25.... i will buy all. Also a F16 or a vietnam, gulf war or Middle East plane...again...I will buy all.

Falcon 4.0 is a different animal, but succeeds where DCS World fails right now. I'd love to see DCS World rise to that challenge, and provide the same kind of dynamic campaigning, multi theatre and F16 in all it's blocks.

I think we may need to be a little patient however.

Ehhhh, not sure about that... the dynamic campaign really helps BMS out a lot. It's more than just the F16.

I agree that is a big difference. But I think there's such a quantum leep in fidelity and graphics that you would likely pull a lot of people. I can't personally really fly Falcon BMS anymore really. Just feels so old. Even 4.33...

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D | ASUS Crosshair Hero X670E | 64GB G Skill Trident Z DDR5 6000 | Nvidia RTX 4090 FE| Samsung EVO Plus 6 TB M.2 PCIe SSDs | TM Hornet Stick/WinWing Hornet Throttle and MIP | VPC T-50 Stick Base | TM TPR Rudder Pedals W/Damper | Varjo Aero/Pimax Crystal

VFA-25 Fist of the Fleet

Carrier Strike Group One(CSG-1) Discord

I agree that is a big difference. But I think there's such a quantum leep in fidelity and graphics that you would likely pull a lot of people. I can't personally really fly Falcon BMS anymore really. Just feels so old. Even 4.33...

The UI and keybinding pain kills it for me... I always just come back to DCS.

5900X - 32 GB 3600 RAM - 1080TI

My Twitch Channel

~Moo