Mirage 2000 Owners Club

Hook47

Until I know what LN are going to announce I will wait. Not because I don't want the Mirage, it is a super sexy fighter and I will end up buying it with time, I'm just interested to see what plane I want to spend a lot of time in first. And hey for a change maybe I can be able to choose between more than one DCS-lvl 4th. gen fighters - what a luxus problem. :P

But I really want to invest all time on one module at the time.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Mirage actually looks a hell of a lot more exciting than I thought it would be! Really looking forward to this one. Very nice to have a fighter that is not Russian or American for once.

Between this, the L-39 and the P40F, this is going to be a busy few months for DCS.

This is one nice looking bird - purchased. Also added a fresh copy of the black shark 2.

I have no problems with their pricing either, looks like a lot of work has gone into it and if you think about the hours that you will get from this, it's cheaper than flying for real.

Can't wait for Nevada, F-14, F-18, A-6, A-4, A-7

InWin S Frame with Asus Z170 | i7-6700K @ 4.5 Water Cooled CPU and Graphics | 16GB DDR4 | GTX1070 | 240GB M.2 SSD | Warthog Hotas | MFG Crosswind | 40" Samsung 4K | CV1 | Replica MB Mk10 Ejection Seat with Gametrix 908

shopped it 5 minutes after i got the facebook anouncement : )

one question/suggestion to Razbam/M2M. It would be very interesting to get a conclution based on your sales figures, that compare your FSX Release to the DCS Release (after your final release) and what you derivide for your future DCS business.

well, i dont realy expect to get feedback on that (which i can fully understand), but .. it's worth a try : )

one question/suggestion to Razbam/M2M. It would be very interesting to get a conclution based on your sales figures, that compare your FSX Release to the DCS Release (after your final release) and what you derivide for your future DCS business.

Without the size of the customer base to compare it to, the numbers would be meaningless, even if they were to discuss them. No doubt their NDA's with ED preclude any such conversation.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

shopped it 5 minutes after i got the facebook anouncement : )

well, i dont realy expect to get feedback on that (which i can fully understand), but .. it's worth a try : )

Sure, please attend our next shareholder meeting. Time and place will be published on the Bondia of Andorra. Last meeting was held on Tuvalu on Sept, 30th. We are thinking about Nauru this time or Pangai in Tonga.:music_whistling:

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

Added the Mirage to my Hangar as well. Would be cool if I could walk in my "Hangar" and see all of my aircraft In there together.

Cooler Master HAF XB EVO , ASUS P8Z77-V, i7-3770K @ 4.6GHz, Noctua AC, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro, EVGA 1080TI 11GB, 2 Samsung 840 Pro 540GB SSDs Raid 0, 1TB HDD, EVGA SuperNOVA 1300W PS, G930 Wireless SS Headset, TrackIR5/Wireless Proclip, TM Warthog, Saitek Pro Combat Pedals, 75" Samsung 4K QLED, HP Reverb G2, Win 10

Sure, please attend our next shareholder meeting. Time and place will be published on the Bondia of Andorra. Last meeting was held on Tuvalu on Sept, 30th. We are thinking about Nauru this time or Pangai in Tonga.:music_whistling:

Do we get to be share holders by participating in the pre-release? Any dividends? :music_whistling: :music_whistling:

Seen the mail. Lost money in the following minutes. Gained a future time-sink. I'm a happy owner.

Whisper of old OFP & C6 forums, now Kalbuth.

Specs : i7 6700K / MSI 1070 / 32G RAM / SSD / Rift S / Virpil MongooseT50 / Virpil T50 CM2 Throttle / MFG Crosswind.

All but Viggen, Yak52 & F16