Battleships Bismark.

Markindel

From Markindel's User Files download page:

I rather think he should know :huh:

Captain Orso, Slebedefff is definitely much better than me in lua files and knowledge of DCS World. I am a beginner and I can be wrong.

Guys, I'm looking for a free 3D model of the DC3 / C47 to animate, and insert into DCS World.

All the models I have seen on the net so far do not satisfy me.

There is a beautiful model for FSX but unfortunately I did not have permission from the author.

First i want to say a big thank you for the mods, finally i can shoot down something other than Mustangs....

Can you make a Stuka dive bomber please? I know Polychop Simulations is working on it but it's not going to be anytime soon. A Stuka with FW-190 cockpit and avionics .. perfect in my eyes :).. if you can and have time of course.

Edited by predattak

First i want to say a big thank you for the mods, finally i can shoot down something other than Mustangs....

Can you make a Stuka dive bomber please? I know Polychop Simulations is working on it but it's not going to be anytime soon. A Stuka with FW-190 cockpit and avionics .. perfect in my eyes :).. if you can and have time of course.

or even as an AI "target" would be cool. :)

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

For Predattak and javelina1:

Now we are working on the DC3 / C47.

The possibility of make an Stukas also really like me.

Also a short public will make the Mitsubishi G4M Betty mod and He111.

Guys, believe me, it takes a long time to make a mod.

these are the two very first screen.

3w6CvrMl.jpg

8oJJKVcl.jpg

Thanks to the author of the model:

Author : BARANGER Emmanuel (helijah)

Edited by Markindel

Also a short public will make the Mitsubishi G4M Betty mod and He111.

Idea for the HE 111; it could be made flyable(if not advanced then at least FC3 level) There is a Free Cockpit mod for He 111. The mod is for War Thudner BUT the model of the cockpit could be ported.

here is the link , it's in a pack(you will see) http://live.warthunder.com/post/162881/

Edited by predattak

Idea for the HE 111; it could be made flyable(if not advanced then at least FC3 level) There is a Free Cockpit mod for He 111. The mod is for War Thudner BUT the model of the cockpit could be ported.

here is the link , it's in a pack(you will see) http://live.warthunder.com/post/162881/

Thanks.

Unfortunately, these models are not convertible.

Edited by Markindel

thank you!

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

Decent model, but seems to be an issue with the LOD models or something, at a medium range they simply disappear from view unlike any of the other models you guys have worked on. Will investigate this further myself to get further details and see if I can help offer a solution.

Thanks for all the great work you guys put into these, just an example of how easy some small factor can slip by.

Ok, the He111 disappearing problem is linked to the Standard 1 skin. The Standard 2 skin does not have the problem, infact, blends nicely all the way out to the small imposters I use.

Have the Germans developed light absorption paint?? HMMmmmmmm :lol:

Decent model, but seems to be an issue with the LOD models or something, at a medium range they simply disappear from view unlike any of the other models you guys have worked on. Will investigate this further myself to get further details and see if I can help offer a solution.

Thanks for all the great work you guys put into these, just an example of how easy some small factor can slip by.

Hi Shahdoh

You're right, the 3D model is not nice, unfortunately I have not found better in the internet.

In Italian we say "poco è meglio di niente", I think in English translates to "little is better than nothing." :(

As you know we only work on free models or models with the author's permission.

regards,

Mario.

Hi Shahdoh

You're right, the 3D model is not nice, unfortunately I have not found better in the internet.

In Italian we say "poco è meglio di niente", I think in English translates to "little is better than nothing." :(

As you know we only work on free models or models with the author's permission.

regards,

Mario.

I fully understand and appreciate very much the work you all put into these things. If someone could look into the differences from the standard 1 and standard 2 skin (Standard 2 skin works), will find out why the standard 1 skin disappears way too early.

Mario

I think that skin problem might be size related, in St 1 the skins are all 4097 kb, in St2 the first skin is 4097 but the rest are 3073. Not sure why that would make a difference though.

I have changed the ClassFile to Fighter and am running it as a formation of 4 aircraft and not getting that problem with 2 each of St1 and St2.

Nice addition, looking forward to the C47.

Just tried it again Shahdoh, 4 aircraft, 2 in Skin 1 and 2 in skin 2 and they all stay in focus out to long range, as per the usual game engine limitations. They turn to dots at the same ranges for both skins, so I cannot figure out why yours are not working properly. Sorry I can't help.

I use max settings as well. But I am seeing a definite difference in range visibility all due to which skin is on the He111, Standard1 is disappearing at a medium range, unlike the standard2 skin or any other of the mods they have done. I will re-download the mod, though unlikely, maybe the skin got corrupted or something.

Edited by Shahdoh

Different impostor settings (ie model enlargement)? Interacting with the two skins differently? Standard 1 has white bands while the other doesn't so perhaps the imposter system works differently with each skin as a result? Maybe at medium range the standard 1 aircraft is shown as whitish pixels so becomes hard to see while the other is black/grey? No idea really just throwing out theories.