Operation "Blue Flag" - 24/7 PvP Campaign - ROUND 5

gregzagk

Is there anyway to keep captured/loss objective on the restarts as well, in essentially creating a continuous blue flag when no round is running? I'm assuming you could reset the map when someone looses all their airfelds and farps.

Well normally we need a period of time to bring the server down after a round ends so that we will test some new features/changes and then put it up for public testing.

So there shouldn't be a huge gap between the rounds.

The previous break was due to the "no go" situation with 1.5 version of DCS World.

Originally Posted by DanielNL View Post

Only Kub possible to be dropped by choppers, or also same with other SAMs ? (That UH-1 deploys/rearms Buk, Tor, Tunguska, Osa ?)

And Greg, can we just test just including 1x Tor + 1x Osa somewhere between the most important cities/FARPs/airfields with 2-3 ground commander slots per team? (so sth. like max 6 Osas + 6 Tors in the mission, no other ground units?)

Sorry for missing this. No we didn't test moving units yet. It should be on the next round test ;)

Greg

"ARGO" DCS UH-1H DLC SP Campaign

373vFS DCS World squadron (Greece) - www.buddyspike.net

"ARGO 2.0 Project Phoenix" UH-1H DLC Campaign - WIP

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No we didn't test moving units yet. It should be on the next round test ;)

Greg

Great! Can't wait for Round 6 ! :D

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

Guys is the R-27T allowed? Cause i don't see it on the allowed weapons list and i keep dying by EO capable missile.

Would like kindly to ask these guys who need the kills so much to stop.

I don't wont to go over to reporting people. Give a fair play or play your own missions!

"These are not the bugs you are looking for..":pilotfly:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My YouTube channel

SPECS

-AMD FX8370 8 Core Processor 4.2 ghz

-GIGABYTE 970A-UD3P

-GTX 1050 TI Windforce 4g

-16 GB RAM

-Saitek X 52

-FaceNOIRtrack - 3 point clip Red Led

Guys is the R-27T allowed? Cause i don't see it on the allowed weapons list and i keep dying by EO capable missile.

Would like kindly to ask these guys who need the kills so much to stop.

I don't wont to go over to reporting people. Give a fair play or play your own missions!

Yes it's allowed. It's on the 1st post. It should be also in the SOP. If not then it's my bad and going to correct it asap.

Thanks

"ARGO" DCS UH-1H DLC SP Campaign

373vFS DCS World squadron (Greece) - www.buddyspike.net

"ARGO 2.0 Project Phoenix" UH-1H DLC Campaign - WIP

It just crashed.

Could you guys SERIOUSLY stop whining about the Nightwatch (thanks NOB/round 2)? You outnumber us most of the day every day.

Between 3am and 12pm gmt, Blue have more numbers, blue have enough numbers to defend all day. Reds defence stops at 3-4am and doesn't pick up again for another 6-7 hours.

12pm-7pm it's 3-2 in Reds favour, 25-35 red/22-28 blue, evening even closer more like equal, late night it goes 4-1 in Blues favour. Don't think I've ever seen Blue go below 15 pilots where as Red goes down to single digits sometimes as low as 1 or 2.

Right now at 9am it's 15/5. The worst I saw for blue yesterday was 35/22.

The difference is that Red spend half the day battling against waves of F-15s, sa6 spams and huey auto gun spams whilst Blue have a virtual free ride to take it all back overnight.

I had to kill 5 or 6 kubs at Maykop/Vody farp yesterday in one flight, it may be a lot of work for chopper pilots laying them down but boy does it feel stupid, as soon as you kill one another pops up.

Basically we need more red defenders.

Edited by Frostie

"[51☭] FROSTIE" #55

51st PVO "BISONS"

Fastest MiG pilot in the world - TCR'10

https://100kiap.org

It is unfortunate about the balance during the night.

On the other hand, the massive number advantage throughout the day was the reason why REDFOR pushed so far.

It's a shame though, I was looking forward to operating my helicopter in another area for once.

Pls make the airbase refueling by AI choppers too. This is annoying, as I couldn't even spawn on Maykop anymore because of no fuel... Had to come from Krasnodar all the way. Also, on Krasnodar, 0% fuel instead of 20% at spawn.

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

Daniel, why not take a chopper and do a refuel run? Or spawn on krasnador which is only a small flight to maykop. Both krasnador bases are much easier to keep resupplied.

Spawning aircraft on forward bases is a really bad idea given that choppers cannot redeploy defenses anymore if all fuel is used.

I suggest a time frame of 2.5h per session cause the unbearable jiggly-wiggly starts just then... between 2:30h-3:00h... And then I freak out being a GCI and trying to explain to my comrades about the techno-dance party going on arround their flying coffins... :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

...the few, the proud, the remaining...

Whats the plan with keeping this server up running the mission post completion. It's by far the most immersive server yet. I'd like to see this mission run continuously like the testing was before the round kicked off. Anyone else agree?

I have a mission in the works which borrows the basic gameplay principle of blueflag (and a bunch of code) on a much smaller scale (less distance between the objectives, all all objectives are in the mountains around inguri valley). It will be up for testing when blueflag round 5 is finished. It will be called "The Kaukasus Offensive".

I suggest a time frame of 2.5h per session cause the unbearable jiggly-wiggly starts just then... between 2:30h-3:00h... And then I freak out being a GCI and trying to explain to my comrades about the techno-dance party going on arround their flying coffins... :D

I agree, have observed this many times. 2.5hrs seems to be the magic time.

No we didn't test moving units yet. It should be on the next round test ;)

Greg

This will be my DREAM!!!! I have the CA module!!! moving and turning off radars on the KUBs will be blast !!! to ambush Planes.

Also It will give more meaning to JTACs to be deploy so they can chase and mark targets.