August 18th... New Black Shark Screenshots

Looks very nice, doesn't it? I wonder if gun is fully animated.

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer

wow.....for some reason the lighting on a few shots there looks pretty amazing. ;)

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|

I wonder...which video card do ED use to render these amazing quality screenshots and movies?

Please tell us. :)

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|

Why in the russian version ED web the Mil-Mi 24 is labeled " E " and in the english version , it´s a " V " ???

The Hind looks AWESOME, very good 3D work in all new models.

Anmated gun cannon ¡¡¡¡ I want a russian infantry squad exiting the Hind and resupliying it with Shturms

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

Thank YOU My Lord :)...Wonderful...Very Detailed...

...Waiting 4 Black Shark !

Atop the midnight tarmac,

a metal beast awaits.

To be flown below the radar,

to bring the enemy his fate.

HAVE A BANDIT DAY !

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"When I'm working on a problem, I never think about beauty. I think only how to solve the problem. But when I have finished, if the solution is not beautiful, I know it is wrong." - R. Buckminster Fuller (1895 - 1983), American Architect, Author, Designer, Inventor, and Futurist

It's an absolute shame that ED chose the Ka-50 instead of the Mi-24!! Imagine the logic: a rare, barely in production aircraft or a very common, used in many countries, probably more info publicly available aircraft . . .

duh.

:cry:

It's an absolute shame that ED chose the Ka-50 instead of the Mi-24!! Imagine the logic: a rare, barely in production aircraft or a very common, used in many countries, probably more info publicly available aircraft . . .

duh.

Correct me if i am wrong, and dont shoot me down for not backing up my info, but to my knowledge, isn't ED getting quite a bit of money from an individual just to do this helicopter? Or isnt some company paying money and waiting for this? (i dont know who or why though...)

This is the first hint of something in a long time, hope it keeps comin! Good job ED! Cant wait for BS!

duh.

I am not very familiar with choppers at all. I understand though that the Ka-50 is a one man show, weapons, navigation, one individual. The hind has a two man cockpit right, one for weapons and Nav the other for flying ( I am out of my realm here )?

I just seem to remember reading that it was many times cheaper and easier to develop a single operator aircraft, the cockpit systems alone would be an enomous undertaking for the Hind. Maybe ED just picked the Ka-50 for resource and develpoment reasons. They can probably deliver a better package with the Ka-50 and ultimately more value for our money. I would rather have a richly researched and accurate Ka-50 than a decent Hind that had to deal with compromises during development.

duh.

Sry...It's sad but I agree :(

Atop the midnight tarmac,

a metal beast awaits.

To be flown below the radar,

to bring the enemy his fate.

HAVE A BANDIT DAY !

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"When I'm working on a problem, I never think about beauty. I think only how to solve the problem. But when I have finished, if the solution is not beautiful, I know it is wrong." - R. Buckminster Fuller (1895 - 1983), American Architect, Author, Designer, Inventor, and Futurist

I guess it's because the KA-50 is a single seater where-as the MI-24 is a twin seater.

It would be nice to have twin seater craft's with two people controlling..but thats a whole different subject ;)

Be Good..Be Strong..:drink: ;)