August 25th... New Black Shark Screenshots

I must say the attention to detail on these vehicles is astounding.

That winter texture... wow.

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer

gah, Im unable to see any screenshots at all :S

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

• ED Team

Man, im sure these new ground models are even more detailed than those in BF 2 lol.

I believe (and hope) that these models will fit in very nicely in, let's say "next gen" version of lockon. :D

Speculating of course...

It looks awsome! The hind does look very cool (my country, Venezuela, has ordered a fleet of the export version).

So BS will be an addition of lomac, to be installed over FC, right?

So the general detail level of lock on will increase, but also, it will take a lot of computer power to run. I'm afraid that I won't get very good FPS. I have an AMD 3400+ and will soon install an X1800XT, and 2gig DDR4, but that's as high as I can upgrade it.... I have a feeling BS will eat that for breakfast.

The arms race is now the hardware vs game race hehe....

I must say the attention to detail on these vehicles is astounding.

That winter texture... wow.

Yes I agree shamandgg. :) .

The new BTR-80 model combines extreme high detail level with a very realistic looking texturing style....which in turn fits perfectly with the Lock-on world :) .

I really hope that other new models will follow the style of this - because in my humble opinion who ever made this model deserves the prize for best new Lock-on model yet! :) .

Cheers,

- JJ.

JJ

Guest ThomasDWeiss
Yes I agree shamandgg. :) .

The new BTR-80 model combines extreme high detail level with a very realistic looking texturing style....which in turn fits perfectly with the Lock-on world :) .

I really hope that other new models will follow the style of this - because in my humble opinion who ever made this model deserves the prize for best new Lock-on model yet! :) .

Cheers,

- JJ.

it shows great craftsmanship and attention to detail - a beauty.

WOW, so I guess the texture of the BTR80 varies depending on weather or season? If you notice, the BTR80 is only textured with snow in winter, and looks spotless in the summer, does it auto-switch between different skins, or did they simply choose that skin for that situation.

Either way, small details like that really shows alot!

SU-30MKI

simvavatarhornetqg8.jpg

F/A-18F

...Beauty, grace, lethality.

They better not have removed the bullet ricochet, as the autocannon, yes, I stress, it's not a machine gun+ like on the mig/su/F-15, it's a cannon, capable of doing serious damage, even to the A-10/su-25's bathtub. And then the sound, like we had in EECH you squeeze the trigger for a fraction of a second, and the thing goed all ***tatatatatatatatatata*** (yes, 10 shells). That is all we need ;)

Creedence Clearwater Revival:worthy:

I do agree...that winter skin is astounding. :)

However, inlight of the tiny men thread above, what is the point of a APC without any personnel. :p

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|