Prepurchased F-5E Tiger II

Azazel

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will be it avalaible discounted until july?

I don't like the look of the F5 (too mig-ish) but it must be awesome to fly

Sorry, but that I have to comment since the F-5E is the only reason atm I may come back to DCS when the full bird is released:

The F-5 does not look at all like a Mig-21.

In fact, I liked to fly the Mig-21 in another sim, especially loved the cockpit, but never got really over its ugly outside.:megalol:

Except for PF and F versions.

Carry on gents, see you at a later point. F-5A/B/Es//T-38s are my favoruite jets along with the F-104C/G/S.

Cheers

Maybe a dumb question but is the 1.5 compatible?

All aircrafts (so far) were compatible with 1.5 and 2.0 (maybe not from the start...!) - BUT ED want to merge 1.5 and 2.0 into 2.5 - (EVERYTHING IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE).

Playing: F-16C

Intel i7-13700KF, 64GB DDR5 @5600MHz, RTX 4080 ZOTAC Trinity, WIN 11 64Bit Prof.

Squadron "Serious Uglies" / Discord-Server: https://discord.gg/2WccwBh

Ghost0815

Ordered mine tonight - can't wait!

i7-4770k | EVGA GTX 980 SC | 16GB DDR3 | TrackIR 5, TM Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals

DCS: F-16C, F/A-18C, F-14A/B, AV-8B, FC3, A-10C, Black Shark II, UH-1H, F-86F, MiG-21bis, Mirage 2000C, AJS-37, F-5E :pilotfly:

Got my Code ! Proud owner of a F-5E license.

Yeehaaaaa !

Can't wait....

2 :thumbup:

|Motherboard|: Asus TUF Gaming X570-PLUS,

|WaterCooler|: Corsair H115i Pro,

|CPU|: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X,

|RAM|: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB 3200MHz DDR4,

|SSD|: Kingston A2000 500GB M.2 NVMe,

|SSD|: Kingston 2.5´ 480GB UV400 SATA III,

|SSHD|: Seagate Híbrido 2TB 7200RPM SATA III,

|GPU|: MSI Gaming 980Ti,

|Monitor|: LG UltraWide 34UM68,

|Joystick 1|: Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog,

|Joystick 2|: T.Flight Rudder Pedals,

|Head Motion|: TrackIr 5.

I would like to do the pre-purchase but its not showing up in Module Manager. I thought we do all purchases through there now?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Gigabyte GA97XSLI

Core i7 4790 @ 4.0 Ghz

MSI GTX 1080ti

32 Mb RAM DDR3-2133

512GB SSD for DCS

HP Reverb VR HMD

Thrustmaster Warthog & MFG Crosswind

I would like to do the pre-purchase but its not showing up in Module Manager. I thought we do all purchases through there now?

http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/shop/modules/tiger/

Mission: "To intercept and destroy aircraft and airborne missiles in all weather conditions in order to establish and maintain air superiority in a designated area. To deliver air-to-ground ordnance on time in any weather condition. And to provide tactical reconaissance imagery" - F-14 Tomcat Roll Call

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Yes it is.

All aircrafts (so far) were compatible with 1.5 and 2.0 (maybe not from the start...!) - BUT ED want to merge 1.5 and 2.0 into 2.5 - (EVERYTHING IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE).

Thank you Sirs, looking forward to it. My system isn't quite up to 2.0 specs but will be in due time.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Ravens "We be Jammin":pilotfly:

Well dang this. I just pre purchased even though will be 6 months or longer till I can fly again. Maybe I will use the bonus on the gazelle or nttr. There are still so many modules I still need. Gazelle, mig-15, bf-109, Dora, hawk, c101, and nttr map.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I have a F-5E number waiting.

There are 2 categories of fighter pilots: those who have performed, and those who someday will perform, a magnificent defensive break turn toward a bug on the canopy. Robert Shaw

Got mine too!!! I hope they have a Philippine Air Force skin for the F-5 :):):)

PINOY PRIDE!!!

System Specs: i7-4790, Windows 7 64-Bit, ECS L337 Z87H3-A3X Mobo, HyperX Fury 32Gb, Nvidia Titan (Pascal), TM Warthog and TFRPedals, TrackIR 5

Confessing STUPIDITY on my part, I got lost in the forums!

Having said that, I can't find reference to buying pre-STEAM. Is there yet a functional way to do pre-orders?

I obviously want the module, but my main install is through Steam.

Can anyone please forgive the foolish, and direct me to a pre-Steam Belsimtek point out. I've wanted an F-5E since before Jane's A-10 announcement several months (okay...years) ago.

Thanks for your patience!

Confessing STUPIDITY on my part, I got lost in the forums!

Having said that, I can't find reference to buying pre-STEAM. Is there yet a functional way to do pre-orders?

I obviously want the module, but my main install is through Steam.

Can anyone please forgive the foolish, and direct me to a pre-Steam Belsimtek point out. I've wanted an F-5E since before Jane's A-10 announcement several months (okay...years) ago.

Thanks for your patience!

There will be no Pre-Steam Sale...cause the F-5E will be in Early Access - and no EA version is on Steam!

Only over the ED Shop Page: http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/shop/modules/tiger/

Playing: F-16C

Intel i7-13700KF, 64GB DDR5 @5600MHz, RTX 4080 ZOTAC Trinity, WIN 11 64Bit Prof.

Squadron "Serious Uglies" / Discord-Server: https://discord.gg/2WccwBh

Ghost0815

Hmm.... not the answer I wanted. I was hoping I was missing something. I've seen them do what I'd consider pre-orders called green light or similar. I'd guess this doesn't correspond.

So....in the "short term", Steam isn't such a good idea. Got it. I think I've paid full retail on 5 of 8 so far.

Thanks.

Hmm.... not the answer I wanted. I was hoping I was missing something. I've seen them do what I'd consider pre-orders called green light or similar. I'd guess this doesn't correspond.

So....in the "short term", Steam isn't such a good idea. Got it. I think I've paid full retail on 5 of 8 so far.

Thanks.

Yep I left the steam version long ago, but keep an eye out for the steam sales as you can use the steam keys for the stand alone version, but not stand soon keys for steam.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]