VSN flyable aircraft mods

5 hours ago, PeeJott17 said:

Yes.

Because of EFM throttle values are reversed. Just reverse The throttle axis and use right+left throttle. Should work fine...

Nope, not possible. No unlimitations can be applied...

Where, what update? Did you get The Patch?

last week or week before i forget now but neither have worked since that day i select them and im jut looking aty landscape and can pan around

17 hours ago, JFCshloss said:

last week or week before i forget now but neither have worked since that day i select them and im jut looking aty landscape and can pan around

The Apache-Patch did brake The F4 a bit. I'll try to Post the Patch here, or head over to The century-series-lounge https://discord.gg/KMRmhWN and stay up-to-date on The mod-development-stuff 😉

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys,  there's probably an answer to my question posted somewhere back in the 46 previous pages, but. I can't for the life of me get the F 35 ( all variants) flyable. AI, no problem. Me in the cockpit, nope.  I'm super keen to replicate some of Cap's ( GR ) great misssions/scenarios that involve the F 35 and I just can't get the Lightning flyable. I'm not the greatest IT expert, though I have tried the re-install etc route to no avail. Anyone know what the problem is ? And, the solution ?  GR guys are happily flying around in their F35's and I'd love to be able to join in. Cheers everyone. DCS is just the best.  Phoenix456

• Like 1

Yep, I have all of the required modules. I used 7-Zip to open the file and placed the F35 folder correctly into the DCS Saved Games folder ... I have several other VSN aircraft that work just fine .. only the F 35 doesn't work as a flyable aircraft .. set to client or player ... still no joy ... as we Aussies say ...... BUGGER !

I value your thoughts PJ  cheers mate 

AI VSN F-35 A|B AG doesnt have pinpoint strike tasks for GBU usage.

I added this to F-35 config and now F-35 can drop GBU-38 JDAM. But after OpenBeta update no one AI aircraft can use Laser guided GBU

It seems we need to add laser targeting pod into loadout. But F-35 originally has its own (built-in) targetind device.

Edited by tripod3

Hi, in the various discussions of the forum I found a suggestion, discussion Mods Su-30M / Mk mod, for Fix Laser guided weapons: insert the lines in the red box in the relative
F35A.lua, F-35B.lua and F-35C.lua. Also works for B-2 Spirit (Military airccraft Mods), Su-57 build 3

Laser Fix post patch (2.7.16.28157).png

• Like 1

CPU: i7 12700K 5.0 Ghz - MB: Asus Prime Z-690P - Cooler cpu: MSI MAG CORELIQUID 360R V2 - RAM: XPG Lancer RGB 64 Gb 6000 - GPU: ASUS Rog Strix Gaming RTX 4080 16G - SSD M2 PCi4: 1x XPG Gamming S70 1 TB -  1x MSI Spatium M480 2 TB - 1x Crucial P3 Plus 4 TB - Power: CORSAIR HX1000i - Case: COOLER MASTER H500 ARGBP - Hotas Warthog (FLC+THR)-  - TM MFD Coguar - Honeycomb Alfa Flight Controller - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle - Virpil TCS Plus base+ SharKa-50 Collective Grip - Virpil Mongoost T-50 CM3 Throttle - Virpil Sharka-50 CP3 -  Virpil Alpha Constellation Alpha + Moongose T-50 CM3 base - Virpil ACE Collection Pedals -Track IR5 - Oculus Rift S -  HP Reverb G2 V2 - Monitor MSI Optix MAG322CQR WQHD 165 Hz - Windows 10 Pro - DCS: All Modules & Terrains

Hi, in the various discussions of the forum I found a suggestion, discussion Mods Su-30M / Mk mod, for Fix Laser guided weapons: insert the lines in the red box in the relative F35A.lua, F-35B.lua and F-35C.lua. Also works for B-2 Spirit (Military airccraft Mods), Su-57 build 3

Laser Fix post patch (2.7.16.28157).png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

CPU: i7 12700K 5.0 Ghz - MB: Asus Prime Z-690P - Cooler cpu: MSI MAG CORELIQUID 360R V2 - RAM: XPG Lancer RGB 64 Gb 6000 - GPU: ASUS Rog Strix Gaming RTX 4080 16G - SSD M2 PCi4: 1x XPG Gamming S70 1 TB -  1x MSI Spatium M480 2 TB - 1x Crucial P3 Plus 4 TB - Power: CORSAIR HX1000i - Case: COOLER MASTER H500 ARGBP - Hotas Warthog (FLC+THR)-  - TM MFD Coguar - Honeycomb Alfa Flight Controller - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle - Virpil TCS Plus base+ SharKa-50 Collective Grip - Virpil Mongoost T-50 CM3 Throttle - Virpil Sharka-50 CP3 -  Virpil Alpha Constellation Alpha + Moongose T-50 CM3 base - Virpil ACE Collection Pedals -Track IR5 - Oculus Rift S -  HP Reverb G2 V2 - Monitor MSI Optix MAG322CQR WQHD 165 Hz - Windows 10 Pro - DCS: All Modules & Terrains

Are those nice F-4B liveries still out there @Urbi ? The download link doesnt work anymore.

Modules: F-14A/B | M-2000C | AJS-37 | Mi-24P F/A-18C | A-10C II | F-16C | UH-1H | F-5E | Mi-8 | FC 3 | AV-8B | A-4E | Gazelle | Ka-50 | Yak-52 | CE2

Maps: Syria | Marianas | NTTR | Persian Gulf | Caucasus

Setup: Virpil WarBRD Base & VFX TM Warthog | Arozzi Velocita Stand | Monstertech Mount | MFG Crosswind | Cougar MFDs | VRInsight Panel | JetSeat 908 | TrackIR

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having some issues with the F-80 ... I fly in VR, and the mouse cursor seems to be inop (can't interact with anything in cockpit). Flight controls seem to work, but cold start is a no-go.

Looks like the most current version is for DCS 2.5 (?)

Is the mouse cursor / cockpit interaction supposed to work?

42 minutes ago, Awger said:

Is the mouse cursor / cockpit interaction supposed to work?

No ... this Mod series is based on Flamming Cliffs 3 aircrafts, so they have no clickable cockpit.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

😞 Bummer.

Thanks for the info.

I'm not that knowledgable on DCS, and only heard of FC3 in passing, so I don't know what to expect with these mods.

Also, haven't been in Germany since 1979, and my reading comphrension auf Deutsch ist scheisse.

• 3 weeks later...