[Official] SimShaker for Aviators

Hello @f4l0, should we expect support for the F-4 soon or are you not sure if you're going to get it any time soon? Flying just doesn't feel right without my seat vibrating. 🙂

• Like 8

i9 9900k @5.1GHz NZXT Kraken |Asus ROG Strix Z390 E-Gaming | Samsung NVMe m.2 970 Evo 1TB | LPX 64GB DDR4 3200MHz

EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra | Reverb G1  | HOTAS Warthog | Saitek Flight Pedals

I was hoping to get a second jetseat for my wingman/RIO setup.  Does the nextlevel work with the same software? 

Specs & Wishlist:

Core i9 9900k 5.0Ghz, Asus ROG Maximus XI Hero, 64GB G.Skill Trident 3600, Asus RoG Strix 3090 OC, 2TB x Samsung Evo 970 M.2 boot. Samsung Evo 860 storage, Coolermaster H500M, ML360R AIO

HP Reverb G2, Samsung Odyssey+ WMR; VKB Gunfighter 2, MCG Pro; Virpil T-50CM v3; Slaw RX Viper v2

7 hours ago, pimp said:

Hello @f4l0, should we expect support for the F-4 soon or are you not sure if you're going to get it any time soon? Flying just doesn't feel right without my seat vibrating. 🙂

i came here to ask that lol. itd be nice if the teams worked with andre pre release so it could be patched ready

7700k @5ghz, 32gb 3200mhz ram, 2080ti, nvme drives, valve index vr

12 hours ago, pimp said:

Generic jet settings don't work for me, for whatever reason

i5 8400 | 32 Gb RAM | RTX 2080Ti | Virpil Mongoose T-50 base w/ Warthog & Hornet sticks | Warthog throttle | Cougar throttle USB | VKB T-Rudder Mk IV | Oculus Rift S | Buddy-Fox A-10 UFC | 3x TM MFDs | Buttkicker | SIMple SIMpit chair | WinWing TakeOff panel | Andre JetSeat | Winwing Hornet UFC | Winwing Viper ICP

FC3 - Warthog - F-5E - Harrier - NTTR - Hornet - Tomcat - Huey - Viper - C-101 - PG - Hip - SuperCarrier - Syria - Warthog II - Hind - South Atlantic - Sinai - Strike Eagle - Phantom

36 minutes ago, gonvise said:

How am I supposed to use this tool to add generic support to the F4E? Thanks

Just run the tool and click on the DCS Mods Support tab. Then click on enable Mods Support for whichever version of SSA you run (Beta or Stable)

The tool adds the lines of code to add support for aircraft which aren't yet included and enable generic support (based on the Su-27 settings if I understand it correctly)

I just ran it before trying the F-4 and it worked.

Note that you will need to run the tool after each update/installation of SSA

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

AMD 5800X3D · MSI 4080 · Asus ROG Strix B550 Gaming  · HP Reverb Pro · 1Tb M.2 NVMe, 32Gb Corsair Vengence 3600MHz DDR4 · Windows 11 · Thrustmaster TPR Pedals · VIRPIL T-50CM3 Base, Alpha Prime R. VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Base. JetSeat

Couldnt get it to work with the workaroud, weird!
not there's much room for getting it wrong. not sure whats happening.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"The nation which forgets its defenders will be itself forgotten"

28 minutes ago, t-stoff said:

Is your Windows user an administrator or did you run the program as an admin?

• Like 1

AMD 5800X3D · MSI 4080 · Asus ROG Strix B550 Gaming  · HP Reverb Pro · 1Tb M.2 NVMe, 32Gb Corsair Vengence 3600MHz DDR4 · Windows 11 · Thrustmaster TPR Pedals · VIRPIL T-50CM3 Base, Alpha Prime R. VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Base. JetSeat

Posted (edited)
30 minutes ago, t-stoff said:

Simply press one of the two buttons depending on which version you have.

image.png

Edited by gonvise

yeap did it as an admin.
I clicked in both slots (after it failed to work on the first attempt)
checked the folder is right one
thats why I said there's little room for getting it wrong.
its weird.
not sure if its worth reinstalling or just waiting

thanks for the replies guys! 😉

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"The nation which forgets its defenders will be itself forgotten"

This is my modded simshaker.lua after using the tool.

It may be worth copying this into your Program Files (x86)\SimShaker\SimShaker for Aviators Beta\Data (remove Beta if using Stable) after backing up your existing file of course!

SimShaker.lua

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, t-stoff said:

yeap did it as an admin.
I clicked in both slots (after it failed to work on the first attempt)
checked the folder is right one
thats why I said there's little room for getting it wrong.
its weird.
not sure if its worth reinstalling or just waiting

thanks for the replies guys! 😉

same here.l apparantly hes working on a new version now so il probably just wait

7700k @5ghz, 32gb 3200mhz ram, 2080ti, nvme drives, valve index vr

Posted (edited)

You have to fly the Su-27 (The generic mod profile uses the Su-27 profile) with Aviators/SimShaker active so that the profile for Su-27 is created, if you don't have it visible yet.

That did it for me.

Edited by Simulatu

1 hour ago, f4l0 said:

Hey guys,

I just got the F4E, SSA support will be available soon...

Just downloaded, that was fast!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, eatthis said:

downlaoded, doesnt work for me though

Curious, it works for me.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, eatthis said:

downlaoded, doesnt work for me though

check the time stamp of the SimShaker Script in the DCS Saved Games script folder and in the Simshaker install folder, they should match and be todays date (5/24/24).

if not, delete both, rerun the installer and do a repair

• Like 1

10 hours ago, f4l0 said:

Does anyone have a contact to HB? My old contacts do not respond...

Try to message IronMike in their Discord channel maybe?

Unfortunately not working on my side...
I'm getting this:

IMG_7779.jpg

My System: Full Scale Huey SimPit

-Pit Computer: i7-12700K | Gigabyte Z690 AORUS Pro | 64GB DDR5 RAM | Nvidia RTX3090FE | Kingston KC3000 NVme

- All day use: i7-4790K | 32GB DDR4 RAM | ASRock Z97 Killer | GeForce RTX 2080 Ti AMP! | Oculus Rift | Pimax8KX | Sensoryx VRFree Gloves | X-TAL VR