Operation "Blue Flag" - 24/7 PvP Campaign - ROUND 9

gregzagk

Is it just me or is the KB pod for Viggen's flare/chaff not allowed on the server? Every pre-made loadout I try to equip with the KB pod ends up not including it on the wings and I can't add it manually.

Is this a "balance" thing or a bug?

He's talking about an exploit only available to the Blue team to regain all your lost lives.

BSS_Sniper, don't spread it, otherwise the 1 million strong Blue horde will look like 2 million or 3 million.

I'm not going to talk about how it's done, but we know it's there. That's really the only point I was trying to make and that no one should be whining about the Su33.

I9 9900k @ 5ghz water cooled, 32gb ram, GTX 2080ti, 1tb M.2, 2tb hdd, 1000 watt psu TrackIR 5, TM Warthog Stick and Throttle, CH Pedals

Seems nobody in the blue side knows about such exploit and only some red side players have heard about it. How could this be possible?

In the other hand we all know the SU-33 issues

I am not in favour of any kind of exploit so I suggest both "exploits", the known one and the unknown one should be removed.

Blue Flag is still a thing? With Round 10 in testing for what feels like a year now it just got boring. To me it was a campaing that ran for up to 20 days where you need to stay sharp from the beginning to the end and give everything you got in your playbook. Then there was a time of calm and recreation when all the heat settled down so we can look at each other again without scratching and biting each other. Now it just became another form of air quake. One side got defeated? Wait a day or two and it's back to square one. Or: "Let's make a speed run, I wanna finish them within three days!".

Round 6 was the best round. There where almost no restrictions and with more long range engagements it got more tactical where you could win if you were outnumbered 2:1 but impossible with only short range weapons like 27R and AIM-7 we are forced to use since round 7. And this coming from a guy that never goes out without 2 sparrows even when 120s are allowed.

He's talking about an exploit only available to the Blue team to regain all your lost lives.

BSS_Sniper, don't spread it, otherwise the 1 million strong Blue horde will look like 2 million or 3 million.

I`ve not tried it but hey ...we (red team) also have that kind of thing :D

Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power. - Lao Tze

Seems nobody in the blue side knows about such exploit and only some red side players have heard about it. How could this be possible?

In the other hand we all know the SU-33 issues

I am not in favour of any kind of exploit so I suggest both "exploits", the known one and the unknown one should be removed.

Do not make the mistake that red pilots only ever fly for red, but yes, Blue Flag in general has needed some major changes for a long time. I wouldn't hold your breath until after the great merge .... but maybe not even then.

Funfact: We know a exploit how to reset lives on red, but not on blue.

:D

#giba10conredplox

No seriously its really frustrating for us, if we fly blue, like wtf, pretty pointless 500 vs4. If we fly on red our A10c pilots have no job.

Pretty meh choices. :}

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

*unexpected flight behaviour* Oh shiii*** ! What ? Why ? What is happening ?

Funfact: We know a exploit how to reset lives on red, but not on blue.

:D

#giba10conredplox

No seriously its really frustrating for us, if we fly blue, like wtf, pretty pointless 500 vs4. If we fly on red our A10c pilots have no job.

Pretty meh choices. :}

Yeah, I remember now. By a chance, one of RvE (can't recall the name thou) once told that exploit in chat window few weeks back :D

Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power. - Lao Tze

Yeah, I remember now. By a chance, one of RvE (can't recall the name thou) once told that exploit in chat window few weeks back :D

Well, it has the same origin as the su33 problems so no surprise for anyone here.

Not exactly worth it though in terms of what you can do with the time in a helo, which do not cost lives atm for either sides.

So yeah, sure fixes for the life system would be nice, but honestly a10c and ka50 on both sides would be way more awesome. The life system issues do not bug me, its that we basically have to be red or break blueflag, but if we go red, we break part of our squad because a10c pilots.

So yeah. Solution to that would be awesome.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Well, it has the same origin as the su33 problems so no surprise for anyone here.

Not exactly worth it though in terms of what you can do with the time in a helo, which do not cost lives atm for either sides.

So yeah, sure fixes for the life system would be nice, but honestly a10c and ka50 on both sides would be way more awesome. The life system issues do not bug me, its that we basically have to be red or break blueflag, but if we go red, we break part of our squad because a10c pilots.

So yeah. Solution to that would be awesome.

The solution is to get Princess Peach trained up in the Vegan, and then RvE can fly Red all the time :music_whistling:

Yes, sorry for the delay but we shall bring some changes the upcoming week now that we are back on track.

Greg

Greg, I like night missions as much as the next guy, but it cripples Redfor's ability to capture bases. Lately, whenever I get on it seems the mission is always at night. It's basically 3 hours we can pretty much give to Bluefor.

Identifying valid targets in the super low resolution Shkval of the 25T isn't feasible. Without going into specifics the main issue is once the airfield is littered with wrecks among the other static objects at the airfield you'll not be able to locate live targets before passing across the field, and run the risk of being shot down. We can't circle the airfield looking for targets, and we can't use the mark I eyeball. We always have to face it which means extra time flying away far enough to turn our dump truck around, etc... etc...

While the choppers have night vision it doesn't do a lot of good because the targeting systems don't have night vision, and adjusting the Shkval's contrast to hopefully identify a ground target requires so much time on station ..... we'll, lets just say the odds of surviving in a contested AO long enough to make any meaningful difference is near the 0% threshold.

Edited by BodyOrgan

Yes, sorry for the delay but we shall bring some changes the upcoming week now that we are back on track.

Greg

No worries ! :)

The solution is to get Princess Peach trained up in the Vegan, and then RvE can fly Red all the time :music_whistling:

That is like saying make Frostie learn, I dunno, the [insert not flanker airframe] and let him fly that all the time. :D Not really an option I guess. :D

Edited by microvax

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

No worries ! :)

That is like saying make Frostie learn, I dunno, the [insert not flanker airframe] and let him fly that all the time. :D Not really an option I guess. :D

Ha ha, little do you know Frostie is awesome in the [insert not flanker airframe] *cough* 25T *cough* ... he pretty much single handedly wiped out the Gelendzhik FARP downing two defending fast movers, and one out of the two Mistral Gazelles.

I know this because I was one of the Gazelles trying to down him. First time I've ever seen the IR jammer on the 25T actually work.

Ha ha, little do you know Frostie is awesome in the [insert not flanker airframe] *cough* 25T *cough* ... he pretty much single handedly wiped out the Gelendzhik FARP downing two defending fast movers, and one out of the two Mistral Gazelles.

I know this because I was one of the Gazelles trying to down him. First time I've ever seen the IR jammer on the 25T actually work.

:D I do not doubt that, should have been more specific.

[insert frame frostie doesnt like and has no intention of flying it] :D

Went with flanker because that is like 9/10 cases Frosties aircraft and I have a strong feeling he would not feel so great about exchanging it for something. :D

Same as me without muh Baguette. Nobody is going to get me into any FC3 a2a platform. Not because I am of the "omg fc3 arcade" faction, more that I hate it not to have a proper navigation system. Anything without nav which isnt rotary just sucks imho. :D

Edited by microvax

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I wonder why the server lags so much sometimes. Could lowering of the ping limit fix the issue perhaps?

I have seen guys with sub 200 pings bounce around all over the place (no one on the sever had a ping higher than 190 and there was only 20 people). I think it is ED'd net code and we will just have to be patient and wait for that to improve.

JD

AKA_MattE

Edited by Jugdriver

I have seen guys with sub 200 pings bounce around all over the place (no one on the sever had a ping higher than 190 and there was only 20 people). I think it is ED'd net code and we will just have to be patient and wait for that to improve.

JD

AKA_MattE

I would blame Wi-Fi connections on that regard. Having a direct LAN connection makes a great difference specially on legacy hardware.

#I've been dreaming about an unlicensed version of the MIG-31...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Is it just me or is the KB pod for Viggen's flare/chaff not allowed on the server? Every pre-made loadout I try to equip with the KB pod ends up not including it on the wings and I can't add it manually.

Is this a "balance" thing or a bug?

This does not happen to me mate.

They load out just fine and I have chaff and flares available.

Sent from Tapatalk.

ASUS N552VX | i7-6700HQ @ 2.59GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | NVIDIA GF GTX 950M 4 Gb | 250 Gb SSD | 1 Tb HD SATA II Backup | TIR4 | Microsoft S. FF 2+X52 Throttle+Saitek Pedals | Win 10 64 bits

When I go to a farp or airbase with a chopper there is no such thing as a return flight because i'm taking over that sht. ;)

How do you take an objective with the helicopter?

Sent from Tapatalk.

ASUS N552VX | i7-6700HQ @ 2.59GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | NVIDIA GF GTX 950M 4 Gb | 250 Gb SSD | 1 Tb HD SATA II Backup | TIR4 | Microsoft S. FF 2+X52 Throttle+Saitek Pedals | Win 10 64 bits

JD

AKA_MattE

I noticed a huge difference between using WiFi and LAN cable with the router.

Everyone should use LAN cable!

Sent from Tapatalk.

Sent from Tapatalk.

Must be a red only thing, I couldn't load the KB pod either, not a loadout option.

Probably mission resource list needs updating.

How do you take an objective with the helicopter?

Sent from Tapatalk.

With troops.

Last night when I took a farp, it took two strikes with the Viggen before I brought in the troops with a 20-25 min chopper flight. Planning removes pointless time and life wasting, choppers are more enjoyable this way.

The other day I took Ka50, my buddy Tek in Mi8 30min flight to attack a farp and capture it. So much fun can be had with choppers and timewise it doesn't take too long like you believe.

Edited by Frostie

"[51☭] FROSTIE" #55

51st PVO "BISONS"

Fastest MiG pilot in the world - TCR'10

https://100kiap.org

Sent from Tapatalk.

Which side are you on? Which airfield can you load the KB pod?

The external fuel tank is also not loading.

I am seeing these problems as blue player on every airfield the Viggen is available. Greg replied that it's a bug, so I'm awaiting the fix. No ETA.