Operation "Blue Flag" - 24/7 PvP Campaign - ROUND 9

gregzagk

So how about a map reset?...

IAF.Tomer

My Rig:

Core i7 6700K + Corsair Hydro H100i GTX

Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 7,G.Skill 32GB DDR4 3000Mhz

Gigabyte GTX 980 OC

Samsung 840EVO 250GB + 3xCrucial 275GB in RAID 0 (1500 MB/s)

Asus MG279Q | TM Warthog + Saitek Combat Pedals + TrackIR 5

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Much appreciated :)

IAF.Tomer

My Rig:

Core i7 6700K + Corsair Hydro H100i GTX

Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 7,G.Skill 32GB DDR4 3000Mhz

Gigabyte GTX 980 OC

Samsung 840EVO 250GB + 3xCrucial 275GB in RAID 0 (1500 MB/s)

Asus MG279Q | TM Warthog + Saitek Combat Pedals + TrackIR 5

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Can we get F-5 on Red Side? Please? With sprinkles on top? I think throwing F-5 with the black aggressor camo on Red would entice more players to join the heavily underpopulated side and actually give the blues someone to shoot at.

Okay, probably won't make a difference, but I will fly it!

Red side needs more F-5!

I'd like to have sabres and mig15 added as well

| A-10C | MiG-21bis | Hawk T1.A | L-39 Albatros | F-5E | Ka-50 | Mi-8 | NTTR | CA | SU27 | M2000C | F-86F | AV-8B | F/A-18C | Mig 15 | Mig 19|

Specs

Intel i7-9700k

msi GTX 2060 Gaming Z

msi Z390 Gaming PLUS

16gb RAM

Hotas Warthog

So we had new DCS update from ED, can we have the AI scramble back or its still no go at the moment ?

We are working to get it back on, I don't think the last update fixed it.

Can we get F-5 on Red Side? Please? With sprinkles on top? I think throwing F-5 with the black aggressor camo on Red would entice more players to join the heavily underpopulated side and actually give the blues someone to shoot at.

Okay, probably won't make a difference, but I will fly it!

Red side needs more F-5!

Will look into that.

I want to see TF-51 or any prop calling bomber runs. Case blue style.

Note - Case Blue is up for some frequent testing on DCS ISRAEL, until it is ready to be back on.

Live Map - http://89.163.173.82:8082/

Notice the new statistics button, these statistics will also be added to Blue Flag after they are done.

Is it possible to change side without asking for it?

| A-10C | MiG-21bis | Hawk T1.A | L-39 Albatros | F-5E | Ka-50 | Mi-8 | NTTR | CA | SU27 | M2000C | F-86F | AV-8B | F/A-18C | Mig 15 | Mig 19|

Specs

Intel i7-9700k

msi GTX 2060 Gaming Z

msi Z390 Gaming PLUS

16gb RAM

Hotas Warthog

Can you please add helis to airfields aswell?

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

As far as Blue taking over the map...the truth of the matter is that the ONLY time blue pushed and took ground is when red only had 3-4 or less on and Blue had 20-30. Everyday for a while now, during the evening my time (mountain/US) that's what the player list looked like. It's really boring that blue can't really do much unless they have those kinds of numbers. In fact, more than a few times there were no red on at all and that's really the only time blue actually captured things.

RED --> FTW :joystick:

Gigabyte Aorus X570S Master - Ryzen 5900X - Gskill 64GB 3200/CL14@3600/CL14 - Asus 1080ti EK-waterblock - 4x Samsung 980Pro 1TB - 1x Samsung 870 Evo 1TB - 1x SanDisc 120GB SSD - Heatkiller IV - MoRa3-360LT@9x120mm Noctua F12 - Corsair AXi-1200 - TiR5-Pro - Warthog Hotas - Saitek Combat Pedals - Asus PG278Q 27" QHD Gsync 144Hz - Corsair K70 RGB Pro - Win11 Pro/Linux - Phanteks Evolv-X 

As far as Blue taking over the map...the truth of the matter is that the ONLY time blue pushed and took ground is when red only had 3-4 or less on and Blue had 20-30. Everyday for a while now, during the evening my time (mountain/US) that's what the player list looked like. It's really boring that blue can't really do much unless they have those kinds of numbers. In fact, more than a few times there were no red on at all and that's really the only time blue actually captured things.

And this morning the roles were reversed. Very few blue...lots of red...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Primary Computer

ASUS Z390-P, i7-9700K CPU @ 5.0Ghz, 32GB Patriot Viper Steel DDR4 @ 3200Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce 1070 Ti AMP Extreme, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe drives (1Tb & 500 Gb), Windows 10 Professional, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Warthog Stick, Thrustmaster Cougar Throttle, Cougar MFDs x3, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals and TrackIR 5.

-={TAC}=-DCS Server

Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3, i7-3770K CPU @ 3.90GHz, 32GB G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR3 @ 1600Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 970.

That's the reality of blue flag, nobody can push unless teams are empty. It's not possible to do anything with even teams as long as captured airfields have no fighters on them.

Wouldn't it make more sense that the fighters at every airbase stays constant and if you own that base you can use those airframes i.e. if Blue captures Maykop, they can use the Su27 / Mig29 stationed there and the same for Red, they can use the F15s at Sukhumi if they own that base.

That's the reality of blue flag, nobody can push unless teams are empty. It's not possible to do anything with even teams as long as captured airfields have no fighters on them.

This is a 100% accurate statement. Though I wish teams were force capped ala total / 2 split down the middle, and the mission re-examined to better balance for the split.

Wouldn't it make more sense that the fighters at every airbase stays constant and if you own that base you can use those airframes i.e. if Blue captures Maykop, they can use the Su27 / Mig29 stationed there and the same for Red, they can use the F15s at Sukhumi if they own that base.
I guess it depends on how gamey you want to make it. I don't know of too many RL combat pilots capable of flying enemy aircraft let alone a different type of friendly aircraft.

By the way:

Congratulation red team!

Especially to mention: Hansdampf with a kill to death ratio of 16:2 yesterday in a scenario with lots of blue fighters in the air, what is amazing!

The map is 100% red.

Keeping all us plebs alive.