Very off topic

but hopefully the MODs will let it stay for a bit. I figure, if no one's interested, the thread will be buried on page 5 by tomorrow night anyway. :)

It's a very pretty time of year in my part of the world. Thought I'd take a break from LOMAC/FC and share some of it with you:

IMG_1236_thumb.jpg

Just click the image for the photos.

Enjoy,

Rich

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU1...CR6IZ7crfdZxDg

_____

Win 10 Pro x64, ASUS Z97 Pro MoBo, Intel i7-4790K, EVGA GTX 970 4GB, HyperX Savage 32GB, Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB SSD, 2x Seagate Hybrid Drive 2TB Raid 0.

but hopefully the MODs will let it stay for a bit. I figure, if no one's interested, the thread will be buried on page 5 by tomorrow night anyway. :)

It's a very pretty time of year in my part of the world. Thought I'd take a break from LOMAC/FC and share some of it with you:

IMG_1236_thumb.jpg

Enjoy,

Rich

WTF? There are no planes in these pics. :D

DELL Intel® Core™ i7 Processor 940 2,93 GHz @3 GHz, 8 MB cache | 8.192 MB 1.067 MHz Tri Channel DDR3

| 512 MB ATI® Radeon™ 4850 | 500 GB 7200 rpm Serial ATA | Samsung SM 2693 HM 25.5 " | HOTAS Cougar Thrustmaster |

My favorite time of year!! In my area (southeast US) we have alot of pine trees so there is more green than the reds and oranges, but the little bit of color we do get is still pretty . . .

Time to switch all the missions on the servers over to the Autumn season everyone!!

Glad you folks are enjoying them. I spent some quality time with my camera this weekend hoping to capture the feel of this Autumn season. It's particularly lovely this year and I wanted to share it.

Cali, "my part of the world" happens to be the state of New Hampshire (USA), a very lovely state in all seasons. :)

Force_Feedback, instead of stating the topic as "Very off topic", I nearly titled this thread: "Sneak preview of ED Autumn MOD".

Rich

_____

Win 10 Pro x64, ASUS Z97 Pro MoBo, Intel i7-4790K, EVGA GTX 970 4GB, HyperX Savage 32GB, Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB SSD, 2x Seagate Hybrid Drive 2TB Raid 0.

beleive it or not I was tired of summer temperatures. Gives me some trouble to get asleep and manages to keep me sickeningly dorment at the same time.

My country will one of the most affetcted in the plannet by global warming, this october is already hotter than usual. I hate to think what will hapen 40-50 years into the future.

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

IMG_1236_thumb.jpg

Enjoy,

Rich

beautiful. thanks for sharing these.

--------------------------------------------

i7 12700F | 64GB | RTX 4090 | Asus Z690-P WIFI D4 | 2TB SSD

I spent some quality time with my camera this weekend hoping to capture the feel of this Autumn season.

I guess you've made it! )

...I nearly titled this thread: "Sneak preview of ED Autumn MOD".

Look, and a new Su-27 3D-model too! And the grass - at last! )))

(Though it's a springtime mod.)

Nice shots Ironhand...amatuer photographer I take it? (need to dust off my camera...get film, allergy medicine, etc, etc, etc)

Keep 'em coming

"I know Not that which you have said, but if I had medication I would (Robin Williams)"

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I dont want to hear it I just turned 29 a few days ago. :cry:

1977 liter rules!!:drunk: :yay:

Congrats and welcome to the club...

Now you're a battered old dog just like me :inv:

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

It's about the same colours here in Moscow :)

Img0002.jpg.28403eeeb5370eb4f2e8b4ddf6a7382c.jpg

Img00031.jpg.3dc5577e2279869483eb3ae3f13adb4f.jpg

"There are five dangerous faults which may affect a general: recklessness, which leads to destruction; cowardice, which leads to capture; a hasty temper, which can be provoked by insults; a delicacy of honor which is sensitive to shame; over-solicitude for his men, which exposes him to worry and trouble." Sun Tzu

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic2354_5.gif[/sigpic]

...Maple-001 is now my current desktop wallpaper.

If you'd like a higher res version of it, just let me know. OTOH, my feelings won't be hurt if it's not that important to you. :)

Inspired me to go take some of my own...

Nice pics. I was going to ask where these were taken. However, saw your reply to Mciver, so now I know.

Dmut,

Looks like you have similar autumn colors in your part of the world. I guess anywhere there are maple trees, autumn should be especially colorful. They add red as a counterpoint to the riot of yellows and golds.

Mciver,

AAMOF, the AT (Appalachian Trail) runs right over it. It's one of the Presidentials: Mt Madison. Out of curiosity, where in Maine do you live? Spent a lot of time there this summer enjoying both the coast and the mountains.

Rich

_____

Mciver,

AAMOF, the AT (Appalachian Trail) runs right over it. It's one of the Presidentials: Mt Madison. Out of curiosity, where in Maine do you live? Spent a lot of time there this summer enjoying both the coast and the mountains.

Rich

Yep, i'm pretty sure i've climbed it. I was pretty young though. I live in south portland,( almost feet wet :) ) at the moment. But i'm from the western mountains. Up near Newry, bethel. Grew up backpacking in graphton notch, old spec ect..