As promised: Black Shark Promo video here!

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GA,

Could you tell us the system specs that the video was shot on please..

i.e CPU/RAM & GPU?

Regard's,Sleek.

Pardon, question is not directed to me but I would like to answer... You don't need high end spec system to make top quality vid.

Record track in any settings of display performence. Just before rendering this file to numbered screenshots set best quality display performence. You will need a lot of space on HD depending on lenght of your track (there is possibility to render only a parts of track). When You get numbered sc import them to any video editor like Adobe Premier, Sony Vegas or any other and edit it. Now it's up to You what compression you like to choose (depends on installed codecs).

• Like 1

GA usually have a few Rambo F-15's trashing all russian equipment. :smartass: It was kinda fun surprise that there were no F-15's in this videoclip..

A KA-50 trashing F-15s with vikhr wouldnt be too bad either :P.

Download from mirrored site.

met vriendelijke groet,

Михель

"умный, спортсмен, комсомолетс"

[sIGPIC]159th_pappavis.jpg[/sIGPIC]

[TABLE]SPECS: i9-9900K 32gigs RAM, Geforce 2070RTX, Creative XFi Fata1ity, TIR5, Valve Index & HP Reverb, HOTAS Warthog, Logitech G933 Headset, 10Tb storage.[/TABLE]

At 2 minutes 15-16 seconds, the KA-50 flies through the top of a tree... are the trees "transparent" for collision meshes like in Lomac?

I think it passes over the threes but the perspective from which is filmed might get you think it "hits" the trees. I think the forests and the trees could be resonable easy to be turned in to "solid" objects as the buildings are already.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

• ED Team

Glad you guys are enjoying this little sneak-peak at Black Shark. :)

Now, regarding how the video was captured, i was using FRAPS, as i always do. I've never touched the .avi recorder within the game.

My specs:

AMD Athlon 64 4000+ 2.4Ghz

2 Gig ram

ASUS Extreme 7800 GTX Top

And as you can see, pretty good fps even when recording. :)

The worst thing i did to improve the frame rate on some of the clips was to slow time down TWICE. But other than that, it's pretty smooth most of the time. ;)

After 1'00" ... looks like a dam ...
Good eyes Aldega, I never spotted that the first time I watched. I wonder if it is this one?

Link to 2003 News story about Enguri Hydro Electric Powerplant

IMHO that would be within the area of new terrain added with BlackShark that folks have mentioned in previous posts.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Sorry Death, you lose! It was Professor Plum....

Indeed, that is a dam.. ;)

Could it be the Inguri dam? It's in a part of Georgia which is just outside the current map in Lockon ...

world's highest arch dam (completed 1980), located on the Inguri River in western Georgia near the point at which the river leaves the Caucasus Mountains on its way to the Black Sea. It is a huge 892-foot- (272-metre-) tall double-curvature arch dam with a crest length of 2,231 feet (680 m). The dam was built of interlocking stacks of concrete monoliths laid over reinforced limestone bedrock.
  • Like 1

Totally awesome. Now if it only where an Apache/Longbow...

I'll buy it anyways. =D

Same here, I can't wait for BlackShark to be released this movie is revolutionary in the way that helicopter is flown. I will be needing an upgrade though.

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

It will be, just after Black Shark.

Next project will be one or two from these planes: A-10, Su-25, or F-16 or MiG-29. We just don't know for sure what's next.

In ED's place I'd go with Flankers first... but oh well. (together with double-seater, working in multiplayer, Su-30M - dream on)

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer

Incredible!

When BS was anounced I felt disapointed, I wanted other fix wing aircrafts to fly, a AG radar etc....

Now I am so excited with BS I can´t hardly wait!

Thnaks GA! Increedible stuff, It´s amaything what you can do in your videos!