New Forrestal class carrier renders!

BlackLion213

Whoa! Nice!

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

Thank god for this community posting and re posting stuff like this. I am always shocked at how much I seem to miss :doh:. Amazing, going to be another bar setting addition from the team.

Windows 10 Pro 64, I5 4690k @4.6GHz with CAPTIAN 240EX AOI, Samsung 850 EVO ,G Skill Ripjaws 16G RAM, Nvidia GTX 970 STRIX, MSI Z97 GAMING 5, WD Blue 1TB HDD, Seasonic M12 II EVO psu, Track IR 5, Pro Flight X-55 Rhino H.O.T.A.S

Do they make rubber versions of these? I think i want one for by bath tub, to replace the ducky!

On another note.......if some people were worried about the frame rate due to the cockpit detail.....then what about this boat during arrested landings!!!

Modules: FC3, Mirage 2000C, Harrier AV-8B NA, F-5, AJS-37 Viggen, F-14B, F-14A, Combined Arms, F/A-18C, F-16C, MiG-19P, F-86, MiG-15, FW-190A, Spitfire Mk IX, UH-1 Huey, Su-25, P-51PD, Caucasus map, Nevada map, Persian Gulf map, Marianas map, Syria Map, Super Carrier, Sinai map, Mosquito, P-51, AH-64 Apache

Do they make rubber versions of these? I think i want one for by bath tub, to replace the ducky!

On another note.......if some people were worried about the frame rate due to the cockpit detail.....then what about this boat during arrested landings!!!

Safe to say our FPS won't be dragged down by trees and grass though...rather sparse out in the middle of the ocean. :thumbup:

Edited by VampireNZ

Asus Maximus VIII Hero Alpha| i7-6700K @ 4.60GHz | nVidia GTX 1080ti Strix OC 11GB @ 2075MHz| 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3200Mhz DDR4 CL14 |

Samsung 950 PRO 512GB M.2 SSD | Corsair Force LE 480GB SSD | Windows 10 64-Bit | TM Warthog with FSSB R3 Lighting Base | VKB Gunfighter Pro + MCG | TM MFD's | Oculus Rift S | Jetseat FSE

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I'll hate to be the person unwrapping that...

EDIT: I don't think that's the game model.. but the high poly version to bake the normal's [bump mapping] and probably the AO maps as well.

But would love to see the wireframe renders.

Edited by joey45

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

Safe to say out FPS won't be dragged down by trees and grass thou...rather sparse out in the middle of the ocean. :thumbup:

I never thought of that! :thumbup:

I'll hate to be the person unwrapping that...

:music_whistling:

Modules: FC3, Mirage 2000C, Harrier AV-8B NA, F-5, AJS-37 Viggen, F-14B, F-14A, Combined Arms, F/A-18C, F-16C, MiG-19P, F-86, MiG-15, FW-190A, Spitfire Mk IX, UH-1 Huey, Su-25, P-51PD, Caucasus map, Nevada map, Persian Gulf map, Marianas map, Syria Map, Super Carrier, Sinai map, Mosquito, P-51, AH-64 Apache

I never thought of that! :thumbup:

:music_whistling:

Spend long enough on the flight deck of a P-3 Orion, and open ocean is ALL you think about lol. That's a whole lot of nuthin..... :yawn:

Asus Maximus VIII Hero Alpha| i7-6700K @ 4.60GHz | nVidia GTX 1080ti Strix OC 11GB @ 2075MHz| 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3200Mhz DDR4 CL14 |

Samsung 950 PRO 512GB M.2 SSD | Corsair Force LE 480GB SSD | Windows 10 64-Bit | TM Warthog with FSSB R3 Lighting Base | VKB Gunfighter Pro + MCG | TM MFD's | Oculus Rift S | Jetseat FSE

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Was so excited to see these on Facebook! Looks amazing! Can't wait to see this in DCS! Will absolutely be a game changer! Great work Heatblur!

Also can't wait to see these with the skins on them. Knowing how amazing a job you guys have done with your other projects...these will be epic!

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D | ASUS Crosshair Hero X670E | 64GB G Skill Trident Z DDR5 6000 | Nvidia RTX 4090 FE| Samsung EVO Plus 6 TB M.2 PCIe SSDs | TM Hornet Stick/WinWing Hornet Throttle and MIP | VPC T-50 Stick Base | TM TPR Rudder Pedals W/Damper | Varjo Aero/Pimax Crystal

VFA-25 Fist of the Fleet

Carrier Strike Group One(CSG-1) Discord

What else can I say? :D

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/?hc_ref=PAGES_TIMELINE

-Nick

The details of the images are amazing, but you did glance over the more important part in text.

"Our forrestal will be available freely, and will be an integral part of the F-14 and our future navy jet line-up experience!"

Can't wait for this thing to come out.

The details of the images are amazing, but you did glance over the more important part in text.

"Our forrestal will be available freely, and will be an integral part of the F-14 and our future navy jet line-up experience!"

Wow, that is great news. Thanks for posting it here, I don't go to face book so would have missed it. The details on the carrier are just amazing.

PC:

6600K @ 4.5 GHz, 12GB RAM, GTX 970, 32" 2K monitor.

Well still waiting for the Marine Corp aircraft alluded to with the name Leatherneck.

Hornet and Harrier are off the table so F-4, F8? Or older like Banshee or Panther?

Yeah, future NAVY jets! That means there is more to come, awesome! :thumbup::pilotfly:

Phantom, Sader, Vigi, and Whale flew off the Forrestal.:thumbup:

Truly superior pilots are those that use their superior judgment to avoid those situations where they might have to use their superior skills.

If you ever find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

"If at first you don't succeed, Carrier Landings are not for you!"

Phantom

Want....

Vigi

Want....

Scooter

Want....badly....

A-6

Want!

A-7!

Oh, want that one too :thumbup:

...as did the AD and the Scooter, not to mention the SH-3 Seaking, and A-6 and A-7!

Yes all would be amazing additions...Late 80s very early 90s were my absolute favorite time for carrier aviation...F-14s, A-7s, A-6Es, EA/6Bs, F-18s, C-2, E-2 and SH-3. The most diverse number of airframes on a carrier at once. It was awesome:D. Would love to be able to get a cooperative environment one day where we had multiple squadron's operating multiple naval variants in the same environment...Heck even the AV-8B off an LHA deck will be awesome as well!

• Like 1

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D | ASUS Crosshair Hero X670E | 64GB G Skill Trident Z DDR5 6000 | Nvidia RTX 4090 FE| Samsung EVO Plus 6 TB M.2 PCIe SSDs | TM Hornet Stick/WinWing Hornet Throttle and MIP | VPC T-50 Stick Base | TM TPR Rudder Pedals W/Damper | Varjo Aero/Pimax Crystal

VFA-25 Fist of the Fleet

Carrier Strike Group One(CSG-1) Discord