Removed

CptSmiley

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Take off with three full tanks and stores. If successful, try to land (on the runway). :)

You are way over weight and will need to dump fuel before landing.

Ferry (2x Magic and 3 tanks) = 15,921 kg

Combat Air Patrol (2x Magic, 2x 530D and center tank) = 12,797 kg

Landing Weights:

Normal MLW = 9,501 kg (20,946 lb)

Overrated MLW (Special measures - descent rate, drogue chute, etc.) = 11,901 kg (26,237 lb)

Estimated from Az figures: https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3183568&postcount=3

Edited by Ramsay
  • Like 1

i9 9900K @4.7GHz, 64GB DDR4, RTX4070 12GB, 1+2TB NVMe, 6+4TB HD, 4+1TB SSD, Winwing Orion 2 F-15EX Throttle + F-16EX Stick, TPR Pedals, TIR5, Win 10 Pro x64, 1920X1080

The M2000 is a super capable dogfighter as it is now, in game, the FM changes are going to tweak it to be slightly better at high alpha. I'm not expecting a massive change but it will be for the better.

I think this thread is about DCS. Not sure which simulator/game you are referring to...

Spoiler

Ryzen 9 5900X | 64GB G.Skill TridentZ 3600 | Gigabyte RX6900XT | ASUS ROG Strix X570-E GAMING | Samsung 990Pro 2TB + 960Pro 1TB NMVe | HP Reverb G2
Pro Flight Trainer Puma | VIRPIL MT-50CM2+3 base / CM2 x2 grip with 200 mm S-curve extension + CM3 throttle + CP2/3 + FSSB R3L + VPC Rotor TCS Plus base with SharKa-50 grip mounted on Monstertech MFC-1 | TPR rudder pedals

OpenXR | PD 1.0 | 100% render resolution | DCS "HIGH" preset

Take off with three full tanks and stores. If successful, try to land (on the runway). :)

I don't see what's hard about taking off at max T/O weight? Make sure you start on a long enough runway and don't expect to leap into the air like scolded cat. Cack handed pulling will end up with a smoking hole. As for landing it, burn off fuel or jettison your tanks and dump fuel. Simples. :pilotfly:

Any news or update today?

Looks like I'm far from the only one who checks this subforum every Wednesday hoping for a patch :-)

I miss my Mirage :helpsmilie:

Spoiler

Ryzen 9 5900X | 64GB G.Skill TridentZ 3600 | Gigabyte RX6900XT | ASUS ROG Strix X570-E GAMING | Samsung 990Pro 2TB + 960Pro 1TB NMVe | HP Reverb G2
Pro Flight Trainer Puma | VIRPIL MT-50CM2+3 base / CM2 x2 grip with 200 mm S-curve extension + CM3 throttle + CP2/3 + FSSB R3L + VPC Rotor TCS Plus base with SharKa-50 grip mounted on Monstertech MFC-1 | TPR rudder pedals

Looks like I'm far from the only one who checks this subforum every Wednesday hoping for a patch :-)

You are not the only one. I can't wait for the next updates to be released.

I enjoy the Mirage 2000C a lot, it is because of that module I made the decision to jump into DCS World in the first place.

I am eager to try both the flight model and avionics updates when Razbam feels ready to release it. :)

You had a hot fix yesterday.... don't be greedy

I really can't tell if people are trolling or just being plain daft... Doesn't speak well for my hopes for humanity, now does it?

Edited by Elysian Angel
Spoiler

No you are not, I'm here every Wednesday as well :thumbup:

Mind you, I'm on the wrong side of 60 so if the boys could move it along a bit I'd appreciate it..:megalol:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7 10700K OC 5.1GHZ / 500GB SSD & 1TB M:2 & 4TB HDD / MSI Gaming MB / GTX 1080 / 32GB RAM / Win 10 / TrackIR 4 Pro / CH Pedals / TM Warthog