The Hornet Release Day Anticipation Thread

FZG_Immel

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The International DCS Updating Society has now stopped accepting new members, after a recent swell in numbers has caused admin to suspect russian bots are registering and we apologise for any inconveniences this may have caused.

In unrelated news, the F18 module has found a time-delay type bug in the update code, and the way in which the application would acquire the module, is thus still a short wait...

The good news is, with schrodinger's cat and all that, we are all playing with the F18 in almost every other alternative dimension.

. . . . . . .

Every module/ map except the dual winged joke.

Find your DCS folder, look for 'bin' folder. Left shift+right click and choose new process window (or something like that). Windows 10 type cmd when the window appears, then type 'DCS_Updater.exe update' and press enter.

Still discounted for prepurchase, not there yet...

Check again, its up to 79.99 US now

"Though I fly through the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil. For I am 80,000 feet and climbing." -9th SRW Det. 1 Wing Ops, Kadena AFB, Okinawa, Japan

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i5-4460, 16GB of RAM, MSi GTX 970 Twin Frozr V, ASRock H97M Anniversary, 2x 1TB HDD, Fractal design Core 1100, Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog, CH Pro Pedals, Corsair Vengeance K70, Razer Abyssus mouse, BenQ 1080P monitor.

35y/o AUS 2359 May 30th local time here. Its been a long day and as we approach the end, may I say it has pleasure riding the hype train with you fine people. Let us never forget the Jeopardy theme or... that time Sceptre said he likes men. Remember when we all pulled what hair we had left out waiting for the Hornet release, good times!

How to crash the Forum 101

You get it?... because 101? yeah...

Specs: Intel Core i7 8700k @5.0ghz | Asus Maximus X Hero | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16gb | Cooler Master ML240L RGB | Zotac 2060 Super AMP | Samsung 960 evo | Thrustmaster T.16000M FCS HOTAS

Modules: F/A-18C Hornet | A-10C Warthog | AV-8B Harrier | BS2 | FC3 | NTTR