STREAM DECK PROFILES LIBRARY

On 2/17/2019 at 9:42 AM, ZQuickSilverZ said:

Devs can you make this a sticky so we start getting a library of profiles going for this device.

The last video was one of my first attempts.
Here is an, also old (not the latest), but newer version than the one published here.
I'll make a new video with the latest whenever I have time.

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/12/2022 at 11:36 PM, skypickle said:

Does anyone have an icon of a red switch cover? You know like the one that usually covers switches to prevent accidental activation?

nullHere are some of mine.

image.png

ARMCOVER.png

missilebuttoncover.png

missilecoverup.png

lasingbuttoncover.png

lasing cover up.png

SYSTEM SPECS: Hardware Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700K CPU @ 3.80GHz, 3792 Mhz, 64Gb RAM, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090,

CONTROLS: VPC Rotor TCS Base, VPC Hawk-60 Collective Grip, VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base, VPC Constellation ALPHA Prime [R], Thrustmaster Warthog – Throttle, Thrustmaster TPR - Pendular Rudder Pedals, Honeycomb Alpha Flight Control (For Anubis C-130 Hercules), Meta Quest Pro.

SOFTWARE: Microsoft Windows 11,

9 hours ago, skypickle said:

Thank you for your pix. Now i have to figure out how to show a toggle switch in there. Its for a streamdeck button obviously 

Here is my SA342 Gazelle Stream Deck XL profile where the switch and cover are located. Had to use two buttons to get the desired effect.

SA342.rar

• Thanks 1

SYSTEM SPECS: Hardware Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700K CPU @ 3.80GHz, 3792 Mhz, 64Gb RAM, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090,

CONTROLS: VPC Rotor TCS Base, VPC Hawk-60 Collective Grip, VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base, VPC Constellation ALPHA Prime [R], Thrustmaster Warthog – Throttle, Thrustmaster TPR - Pendular Rudder Pedals, Honeycomb Alpha Flight Control (For Anubis C-130 Hercules), Meta Quest Pro.

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/28/2021 at 12:47 PM, bones1014 said:

I have a viggen profile but it's spread across a stream deck XL and two regular Stream Decks

@bones1014I'd be interested in this profile. I'm having trouble binding some of the controls to streamdeck buttons - like the mode selector for the FR24

4930K @ 4.5, 32g ram, TitanPascal

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/18/2022 at 5:46 PM, Mordants said:

Hi, here are the ones I use, help yourself.

DCS Aircraft Manufacturers.zip 171.15 kB · 87 downloads

Hi Mordants,
Just bought Stream Deck 15, this evening I will put on service.
One question, with Your profile, when I switch Aircraft, can I then load a profile for that aircraft?
Let me explain better and forgive my Bad English...
If from Your profile I push for example the Hind button, can I connect then to the Hind Profile that I can download from ED User's download section? Or a profile that I personally created?

Thx.

2 hours ago, Hunter Joker said:

Hi Mordants,
Just bought Stream Deck 15, this evening I will put on service.
One question, with Your profile, when I switch Aircraft, can I then load a profile for that aircraft?
Let me explain better and forgive my Bad English...
If from Your profile I push for example the Hind button, can I connect then to the Hind Profile that I can download from ED User's download section? Or a profile that I personally created?

Thx.

Hi Hunter

Yes, you can. The icons you have downloaded can be assigned to the hind profile if you put the profile into a folder. Click on the folder button which will probably look like the UH-60L in the first picture.

Then click on the right arrow in the icon section see picture 2 and set from file. (This will be where you have saved the downloaded icons). Choose the Mi-24 icon and you're done.

Hope that helps. 

Stream Deck 1.png

Stream Deck 2.png

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/1/2022 at 9:39 PM, grant977 said:

Good Morning. Can somebody give me a quick run down of this system?

Here are my main question:

1. Work with ipad?
2. Ease of setup?
3. Any good tutorial videos?

4. What software need to be installed on the PC with it?

You can start here

https://github.com/enertial/streamdeck-dcs-interface

• 4 weeks later...

My tentative profile for AJS37 Viggen. Faaa(aaa)aar from perfect, but I don't think anybody else has posted their profile for the Viggy so far.
The profile is UNFINISHED, in two ways:
1. The Viggen is unfinished, further work is neccessary on Heatblur's part (control assignments).
2. I don't intend to have all or 90% of module's controls on Stream Deck (SD), in any module. This is because I prefer to interact with those beautiful cockpits instead of a black plastic box (which SD is). So, for example, I never put "BATT ON" or other things non-essential during normal flight on SD. Also, I make heavy use of HOTAS and my button box, so I just don't need SD for as many things as other folks may.

This is an "unrealistic mode" profile, meaning it doesn't try to look like Viggen's cockpit. Most icons are drawn, not "photographed" in the cockpit. It's because of a few reasons.

You are encouraged to tweak the profile to your heart's content. Please use it merely as a foundation for your own profile - perfect for you.

PREREQUISITES
1. Stream Deck XL
2. Invaluable Stream Deck DCS plugin from Charlie T., I'm using version 1.0.4. Link: https://github.com/enertial/streamdeck-dcs-interface
3. Lua export script attached to this post. Put it INSIDE this folder: <Your Saved Games folder>\DCS\Scripts\DCS-ExportScript\ExportsModules\
4. The very Stream Deck profile, obviously. Attached to this post.

BRIEF OVERVIEW OF FEATURES IS IN THE SPOILER BOX BELOW

null

null

Spoiler

1. CK37 "numpad" plays twofold role. On one hand the buttons are just CK37 numpad buttons, easy. On the other, the icons show the state of selected "lamps" in the cockpit. These are:
Buttons 1, 2, 3: engaged afterburner zone.
Buttons 4, 5, 6: autopilot mode, SPAK/ATT/HOJD.
Button 7: altitude warning light; the icon is somewhat "white-ish" because red proved too dim for me and I couldn't see dim red with my peripheral vision.
Button 8: FALLD LAST lamp.
Button 9: TRANSONIC / REV AVDR lamp.
If you don't like it, you can easily remove the lamp indication feature from these buttons.

2. The button displaying the contents of the CK37 display and active waypoint, and the button displaying current position of CK37 function selector dial, they both let you turn the function selector (counter-clockwise and clockwise, respectively). The are two additional features here:
- these buttons skip over ID-NR position of the function selector, I don't think ID-NR is interesting for the pilot,
- the buttons "roll over" the extreme positions of the selector, if that makes sense in English. If you tap clockwise button when in "AKT POS" position, the selector will "roll over" to TAKT position, and if you tap the counter-clockwise button when in TAKT, it will roll over to AKT POS. Consider it a "shortcut" to TAKT position.

3. CK37 display, for a reason unknown to me, doesn't blink when the Viggen is alternating between LO and LA. I don't know why, theoretically it should. Slow blinking is visible, but LO/LA isn't. Bummer! Also, the font is ugly, but Stream Deck offers only two monospaced fonts: Courier and Courier New. Both are ugly 🙂 Unfortunately monospaced font is neccessary here.

4. One button is displaying current position of two rotary selectors together: weapon release mode and weapon interval. On top of that, the background of the button turns from black to yellow whenever trigger is UNSAFE. Comes in handy for people who have a toggle-type binding (press -> trigger UNSAFE, press -> trigger SAFE, etc.). Pressing the button toggles trigger SAFE/UNSAFE, but it's way better to bind this to your joystick.

5. Master mode (NAV, ANF etc.) is mixed with Master Caution light. Pressing the button will reset master caution. Only one of the two Viggen's caution lights are shown due to technical limitations in Stream Deck. The blinking of this light may or may not be in sync with the sound, I can't get on top of it, sorry 😞

6. The "QFE Mega Calculator" (haha) needs a bit more explanation. First things first, though - it shows four lines of text (example):
1011.9 - this is the main altimeter's Kollsman window, pressure in millibars (or hectopascals)
29.88  - as above recalculated into inches mercury
3 ft   - target altitude, but under specific condition! (read below)
(1012) - backup altimeter's Kollsman window

There are two ways to use this calculator - let's call them simple mode and full mode.
Full mode is if and only if you set QNH in the backup altimeter and if you know the target's altitude in feet (from F10 map or any other source). The procedure is as follows:
A. Set QNH (NOT the take-off airfield's QFE!) in the backup altimeter before the take-off. Alternatively, you may do it later, but at least write down or memorize QNH and set it before doing point B below.
B. If you don't have a ready to use target QFE (target of opportunity or whatever), but you know the target altitude in feet, turn the pressure setting knob of the main altimeter until the third line in the Stream Deck button shows the target altitude, e.g. "570 ft". That's it - you have now correctly "backward set" target QFE.
C. Repeat step B for any target of known altitude and unknown QFE.

Simple mode is when you DON'T set QNH in backup altimeter. You don't have to. In such case, the line with target altitude should be disregarded as it shows garbage. In this mode the calculator may only be used to calculating back and forth between mbar and inHg in the first two lines, that's all. For example, ATC folks give you inHg and the Viggen works in mbar, so, while staring at the Stream Deck button, keep turning the pressure knob of the main altimeter until it shows given inHg and Bob's you uncle - the altimeter is set to the appropriate millibars. It can probably be easier if you turn the knob with joystick/keboard bindings instead of the mouse, I have "two sets" of bindings - separate for fast and slow turning.

Additional notes for the QFE calculator:
Firstly, the backup altimeter's Kollsman window "jumps", it only shows integer millibars, which is imprecise. IDK if this is true to RL Viggen or it's a mistake on Heatblur's part, but keep in mind that because of this fact your target altitude may be off... probably by half a millibar, which is approximately 13 ft. Not too much of an error, but still - an error.

Secondly, it is beyond me why people say you need to divide pressure difference in millibars by 9.3 to get target altitude in meters. To me it's 8.3, not 9.3 and that's how the calculator works. If anyone can explain why I'm wrong, I'll gladly correct it to 9.3. I mean 9.3 would be good for a hot desert, as far as I can tell. Anyway, the number may be tweaked in the script, in this line:

ExportScript.Tools.SendData(4001, string.format("%.1f\n%.2f\n%d ft\n(%d)", x1, 0.02953 * x1, 27.3 * (x - x1), x))

It's the number 27.3 (equals 100 [Pa] / 12.017 [Pa/m] / 0.3048 [m/ft]). 100 Pa, or 1 mbar, is the "unit" of the Kollsman window.

Thridly, you may notice that when you're turning main altimeter's knob, the reading of target altitude is changing even if first and second line of text (pressure in mbar and inHg) is NOT changing. Don't worry, this is only due to the fact that pressure is displayed on the button with degraded resolution of 0.1 mbar and 0.01 in inHg, the "internal numbers" are more precise. You may still fine tune the target's altitude to the very last foot if you like, you don't need to worry about displayed pressure values.

EDIT: I forgot. Lastly, the QFE calculator doesn't work if you press the main altimeter setting knob and "STD" is displayed.

7. The subfolder "JMR CM" is basically empty, because currently you can't make jammer and countermeasures bindings for the Viggen, at least some of them are impossible yet. It is MEANT to contain jammer and countermeasure/RWR controls, in the future that is.

8. The radio subfolder is incomplete, for the same reason. Currently it only allows for flight/base/group presets. Turning the rotary base and group selectors makes no sound, but that's the Viggen's fault, IIRC there's a bug report for it somewhere on the forums. Since preset channel buttons ont FR22 radio are simply pushed in or "popped" out, it's hard to depict it on SD. That's why I envisioned the pressed button is sort of backlit, a little bit, and the label on the button's face is highlighted in pale yellow. Works for me, I quite like it. EDIT: Hm..., on the real SD the "backlight" looks more distinct than in the screenshot in this post.

9. The two weapon "parameters" toggle switches on the right wall in the cockpit... the captions are very small, I can hardly read it myself. If you like, change the icons to normal toggle switch icons (those built in the SD DCS plugin itself), and try to put "Title" texts (less text than I have put), so that you can read it.

10. You may tweak the "EXIT VIGGEN" button to return to your "main" profile, if you have one. I have it, it's called _DCS_MAIN_, when I press this button, my SD pops out of Viggen and gets back to the "select aircraft" screen.

image.png

image.png

AJS37.lua AJS37 Viggen.streamDeckProfile

Edited by scoobie
  • Like 3

i7-8700K 32GB 2060(6GB) 27"@1080p TM Hawg HOTAS TPR TIR5 SD-XL 2xSD+ HC Bravo button/pot box

Hi there, just thought that for completeness, I should post here the Mirage 2000 profile myself and Bearcat have been working on over the past year(s).

it is mostly complete (as in nearly all aircraft functions are accessible through the streamdeck), and the latest version released today contains both a standard and an XL profile...

Hop on the Discord https://discord.gg/EfqjqpDA

or head directly to github https://github.com/b04rdr1d3r/M2KC-Streamdeck-profile-for-DCS-Interface

or get it directly from the ED website https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3315930/

feedback most welcome !

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Can anyone here please check to see if the latest patch has some errors regarding StreamDeck?

Join a server and jump into a slot - it works fine. 

Reslot into another aircraft or the same one and the SD commands no longer work. But theres commands being read from the plugin on the comms page. So SD is receiving the states from the game but somethings happening. Only way to fix is leave and join back in the server OR restart mission.

Just noticed this patch, really weird.

On 12/18/2022 at 10:34 AM, Coyote_One said:

Can anyone here please check to see if the latest patch has some errors regarding StreamDeck?

Join a server and jump into a slot - it works fine. 

Reslot into another aircraft or the same one and the SD commands no longer work. But theres commands being read from the plugin on the comms page. So SD is receiving the states from the game but somethings happening. Only way to fix is leave and join back in the server OR restart mission.

Just noticed this patch, really weird.

I've been away so I haven't been able to check but have you tried restarting the Stream Deck program after you've reslotted?

Yo! I've just bought the Ka-50_3 and there is already a new DCS-ExportScript available for download that includes the Ka-50_3. I also replaced the old DCS Stream Deck profile and installed the latest. But here's the problem ... when I go into IL Lookupo in th eStream Deck the Ka-50_3 profile is in the drop down but the profile has nothing in it, i.e. no Device (ID) etc. I have plenty of other planes set up on the Stream Deck but the Ka-50_3 refuses to behave. Any ideas?

Game setup - I9-13900K, 3000 MHZ 24 Core 32 Logical Processors, NVIDIA RTX 4090, 42” ASUS 4K OLED monitor, TM HOTAS Warthog, TM TPR Rudder pedals, HP Reverb G2 VR - soon to be Bigscreen VR

7 hours ago, Nialfb said:

Yo! I've just bought the Ka-50_3 and there is already a new DCS-ExportScript available for download that includes the Ka-50_3. I also replaced the old DCS Stream Deck profile and installed the latest. But here's the problem ... when I go into IL Lookupo in th eStream Deck the Ka-50_3 profile is in the drop down but the profile has nothing in it, i.e. no Device (ID) etc. I have plenty of other planes set up on the Stream Deck but the Ka-50_3 refuses to behave. Any ideas?

My guess (100% guess) is that the module files are set up in a way that DCS-Interface does not know how to read them in their entirety to get that info. I don't know how to fix thay issue. I have heard that other people have had luck with using the Ka-50 II info. 

6 hours ago, Bailey said:

My guess (100% guess) is that the module files are set up in a way that DCS-Interface does not know how to read them in their entirety to get that info. I don't know how to fix thay issue. I have heard that other people have had luck with using the Ka-50 II info. 

Hi Bailey

I think you may be right. I spent hours last night going though the LUA files looking for specific inputs one at a time. Very long winded! I've compared the clickabledata.lua file to other profiles and it all looks pretty much the same. I would try the Ka-50 II but I don't have the profile unfortunately ... unless anyone can let me have a copy to try out? I thinkthat anyone having bought the Ka-50 III should should also have access to the earlier versions, if not just for something like this 🙂

Game setup - I9-13900K, 3000 MHZ 24 Core 32 Logical Processors, NVIDIA RTX 4090, 42” ASUS 4K OLED monitor, TM HOTAS Warthog, TM TPR Rudder pedals, HP Reverb G2 VR - soon to be Bigscreen VR

22 hours ago, Nialfb said:

and there is already a new DCS-ExportScript available for download that includes the Ka-50_3.

Can somebody provide a "direct" download link to the DCS-ExportScript because i always end up on the main Github DCS ExportScript and then i'm lost... in the Github jungle.
I never ever find the file or link that i need.

Thx

Win11 Pro 64-bit, Ryzen 5800X3D, Corsair H115i, Gigabyte X570S UD, EVGA 3080Ti XC3 Ultra 12GB, 64 GB DDR4 G.Skill 3600. Monitors: LG 27GL850-B27 2560x1440 + Samsung SyncMaster 2443 1920x1200, HOTAS: Warthog with Virpil WarBRD base, MFG Crosswind combat pedals, TrackIR4, Rift-S.

Personal Wish List: A6 Intruder, Vietnam theater, decent ATC module, better VR performance!

18 hours ago, bones1014 said:

That's an old one.
More recent is to be found here:
https://github.com/asherao/DCS-ExportScripts/tree/master/Scripts/DCS-ExportScript/ExportsModules

But those are still individual files, i'm looking for one file with everything in it.
Think i found the right tree in this Github jungle: https://github.com/asherao/DCS-ExportScripts/archive/refs/heads/master.zip

• Like 1

Win11 Pro 64-bit, Ryzen 5800X3D, Corsair H115i, Gigabyte X570S UD, EVGA 3080Ti XC3 Ultra 12GB, 64 GB DDR4 G.Skill 3600. Monitors: LG 27GL850-B27 2560x1440 + Samsung SyncMaster 2443 1920x1200, HOTAS: Warthog with Virpil WarBRD base, MFG Crosswind combat pedals, TrackIR4, Rift-S.

Personal Wish List: A6 Intruder, Vietnam theater, decent ATC module, better VR performance!

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/30/2022 at 11:20 AM, scoobie said:

My tentative profile for AJS37 Viggen. Faaa(aaa)aar from perfect, but I don't think anybody else has posted their profile for the Viggy so far.
The profile is UNFINISHED, in two ways:
1. The Viggen is unfinished, further work is neccessary on Heatblur's part (control assignments).
2. I don't intend to have all or 90% of module's controls on Stream Deck (SD), in any module. This is because I prefer to interact with those beautiful cockpits instead of a black plastic box (which SD is). So, for example, I never put "BATT ON" or other things non-essential during normal flight on SD. Also, I make heavy use of HOTAS and my button box, so I just don't need SD for as many things as other folks may.

This is an "unrealistic mode" profile, meaning it doesn't try to look like Viggen's cockpit. Most icons are drawn, not "photographed" in the cockpit. It's because of a few reasons.

You are encouraged to tweak the profile to your heart's content. Please use it merely as a foundation for your own profile - perfect for you.

PREREQUISITES
1. Stream Deck XL
2. Invaluable Stream Deck DCS plugin from Charlie T., I'm using version 1.0.4. Link: https://github.com/enertial/streamdeck-dcs-interface
3. Lua export script attached to this post. Put it INSIDE this folder: <Your Saved Games folder>\DCS\Scripts\DCS-ExportScript\ExportsModules\
4. The very Stream Deck profile, obviously. Attached to this post.

BRIEF OVERVIEW OF FEATURES IS IN THE SPOILER BOX BELOW

null

null

Hide contents

1. CK37 "numpad" plays twofold role. On one hand the buttons are just CK37 numpad buttons, easy. On the other, the icons show the state of selected "lamps" in the cockpit. These are:
Buttons 1, 2, 3: engaged afterburner zone.
Buttons 4, 5, 6: autopilot mode, SPAK/ATT/HOJD.
Button 7: altitude warning light; the icon is somewhat "white-ish" because red proved too dim for me and I couldn't see dim red with my peripheral vision.
Button 8: FALLD LAST lamp.
Button 9: TRANSONIC / REV AVDR lamp.
If you don't like it, you can easily remove the lamp indication feature from these buttons.

2. The button displaying the contents of the CK37 display and active waypoint, and the button displaying current position of CK37 function selector dial, they both let you turn the function selector (counter-clockwise and clockwise, respectively). The are two additional features here:
- these buttons skip over ID-NR position of the function selector, I don't think ID-NR is interesting for the pilot,
- the buttons "roll over" the extreme positions of the selector, if that makes sense in English. If you tap clockwise button when in "AKT POS" position, the selector will "roll over" to TAKT position, and if you tap the counter-clockwise button when in TAKT, it will roll over to AKT POS. Consider it a "shortcut" to TAKT position.

3. CK37 display, for a reason unknown to me, doesn't blink when the Viggen is alternating between LO and LA. I don't know why, theoretically it should. Slow blinking is visible, but LO/LA isn't. Bummer! Also, the font is ugly, but Stream Deck offers only two monospaced fonts: Courier and Courier New. Both are ugly 🙂 Unfortunately monospaced font is neccessary here.

4. One button is displaying current position of two rotary selectors together: weapon release mode and weapon interval. On top of that, the background of the button turns from black to yellow whenever trigger is UNSAFE. Comes in handy for people who have a toggle-type binding (press -> trigger UNSAFE, press -> trigger SAFE, etc.). Pressing the button toggles trigger SAFE/UNSAFE, but it's way better to bind this to your joystick.

5. Master mode (NAV, ANF etc.) is mixed with Master Caution light. Pressing the button will reset master caution. Only one of the two Viggen's caution lights are shown due to technical limitations in Stream Deck. The blinking of this light may or may not be in sync with the sound, I can't get on top of it, sorry 😞

6. The "QFE Mega Calculator" (haha) needs a bit more explanation. First things first, though - it shows four lines of text (example):
1011.9 - this is the main altimeter's Kollsman window, pressure in millibars (or hectopascals)
29.88  - as above recalculated into inches mercury
3 ft   - target altitude, but under specific condition! (read below)
(1012) - backup altimeter's Kollsman window

There are two ways to use this calculator - let's call them simple mode and full mode.
Full mode is if and only if you set QNH in the backup altimeter and if you know the target's altitude in feet (from F10 map or any other source). The procedure is as follows:
A. Set QNH (NOT the take-off airfield's QFE!) in the backup altimeter before the take-off. Alternatively, you may do it later, but at least write down or memorize QNH and set it before doing point B below.
B. If you don't have a ready to use target QFE (target of opportunity or whatever), but you know the target altitude in feet, turn the pressure setting knob of the main altimeter until the third line in the Stream Deck button shows the target altitude, e.g. "570 ft". That's it - you have now correctly "backward set" target QFE.
C. Repeat step B for any target of known altitude and unknown QFE.

Simple mode is when you DON'T set QNH in backup altimeter. You don't have to. In such case, the line with target altitude should be disregarded as it shows garbage. In this mode the calculator may only be used to calculating back and forth between mbar and inHg in the first two lines, that's all. For example, ATC folks give you inHg and the Viggen works in mbar, so, while staring at the Stream Deck button, keep turning the pressure knob of the main altimeter until it shows given inHg and Bob's you uncle - the altimeter is set to the appropriate millibars. It can probably be easier if you turn the knob with joystick/keboard bindings instead of the mouse, I have "two sets" of bindings - separate for fast and slow turning.

Additional notes for the QFE calculator:
Firstly, the backup altimeter's Kollsman window "jumps", it only shows integer millibars, which is imprecise. IDK if this is true to RL Viggen or it's a mistake on Heatblur's part, but keep in mind that because of this fact your target altitude may be off... probably by half a millibar, which is approximately 13 ft. Not too much of an error, but still - an error.

Secondly, it is beyond me why people say you need to divide pressure difference in millibars by 9.3 to get target altitude in meters. To me it's 8.3, not 9.3 and that's how the calculator works. If anyone can explain why I'm wrong, I'll gladly correct it to 9.3. I mean 9.3 would be good for a hot desert, as far as I can tell. Anyway, the number may be tweaked in the script, in this line:

ExportScript.Tools.SendData(4001, string.format("%.1f\n%.2f\n%d ft\n(%d)", x1, 0.02953 * x1, 27.3 * (x - x1), x))

It's the number 27.3 (equals 100 [Pa] / 12.017 [Pa/m] / 0.3048 [m/ft]). 100 Pa, or 1 mbar, is the "unit" of the Kollsman window.

Thridly, you may notice that when you're turning main altimeter's knob, the reading of target altitude is changing even if first and second line of text (pressure in mbar and inHg) is NOT changing. Don't worry, this is only due to the fact that pressure is displayed on the button with degraded resolution of 0.1 mbar and 0.01 in inHg, the "internal numbers" are more precise. You may still fine tune the target's altitude to the very last foot if you like, you don't need to worry about displayed pressure values.

EDIT: I forgot. Lastly, the QFE calculator doesn't work if you press the main altimeter setting knob and "STD" is displayed.

7. The subfolder "JMR CM" is basically empty, because currently you can't make jammer and countermeasures bindings for the Viggen, at least some of them are impossible yet. It is MEANT to contain jammer and countermeasure/RWR controls, in the future that is.

8. The radio subfolder is incomplete, for the same reason. Currently it only allows for flight/base/group presets. Turning the rotary base and group selectors makes no sound, but that's the Viggen's fault, IIRC there's a bug report for it somewhere on the forums. Since preset channel buttons ont FR22 radio are simply pushed in or "popped" out, it's hard to depict it on SD. That's why I envisioned the pressed button is sort of backlit, a little bit, and the label on the button's face is highlighted in pale yellow. Works for me, I quite like it. EDIT: Hm..., on the real SD the "backlight" looks more distinct than in the screenshot in this post.

9. The two weapon "parameters" toggle switches on the right wall in the cockpit... the captions are very small, I can hardly read it myself. If you like, change the icons to normal toggle switch icons (those built in the SD DCS plugin itself), and try to put "Title" texts (less text than I have put), so that you can read it.

10. You may tweak the "EXIT VIGGEN" button to return to your "main" profile, if you have one. I have it, it's called _DCS_MAIN_, when I press this button, my SD pops out of Viggen and gets back to the "select aircraft" screen.

AJS37.lua 25.43 kB · 18 downloads AJS37 Viggen.streamDeckProfile 1.06 MB · 27 downloads

Why did you edit the lua file?

Did you get the master mode selector to work?

4930K @ 4.5, 32g ram, TitanPascal