Community A-4E-C

1 hour ago, sobe said:

Is the compass on top of the HUD backwards or am I just looking at it wrong?

There are different kinds of compasses. Some go 33(0) N 3(0), others go 3(0) N 33(0). It can be a little trippy if you use planes with both, as well as how they respond to banked turns.

I have assigned the switches on the AFCS to my TM Cougar MFD and so far it seems to work in the game.  However, I do have some questions:

First, how does the commands Altitude Mode and Altitude switch-ALT differ?  Is the former used for the Hotas and the later for a button box, but they do the same function?

Second, what are the two path modes as they are not listed on the AFCS panel.  The second path mode states:  path mode else altitude+heading (wh throttle).  How does path mode differ from altitude+heading?

Trackir4 using the latest Trackir 5 software, Win10 Pro [Creator Update] updated from Win7Pro Pro 64Bit, Intel® Core™ i5-2500 3.30 GHz 6M Intel Smart Cache LGA115 , GigaByte GA-Z68XP-UD4 Intel Z68 Chipset DDR3 16GB Ram, GTX MSI Gaming 1060 [6 GB] Video Card, Main Monitor 1 on left 1920x1080 Touchscreen Monitor 2 on right 1920x1080 .

A what if skin suggestion based on the RCAF electric jet:

414 sqn T-33

https://abpic.co.uk/pictures/view/1084580

https://www.ultracast.ca/product-p/lem48042.htm

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No._414_Squadron_RCAF#/media/File:RCAF_414_Sqn_in_felt,_1957-67.jpg

I think this would look great on an A-4. Ohhhh or a Cf-5

Not sure who to ask.

9 hours ago, JNelson said:

This sometimes happens if you have the A-4 set as your menu background. You can safely delete the file it is complaining about.

Yeah, i noticed it's just the theme folder.

But how that even affects IC check i have no idea.

Hi guys, just installed this mod. I like it a lot! The only problem is , for some reason my jetpad seat doesn't vibrate with this mod. Does anybody know how to get it working? It works with the T45 mod and every other module. I searched in this forum but found no answer.     

DISREGARD!:  I GOT IT WORKING. I had to install the BETA version of SimShaker for Aviators, it doesn't work with the stable version. 

Edited by Bog9y

Is there a way to raise the seat or adjust your view when trying to land?

Trackir4 using the latest Trackir 5 software, Win10 Pro [Creator Update] updated from Win7Pro Pro 64Bit, Intel® Core™ i5-2500 3.30 GHz 6M Intel Smart Cache LGA115 , GigaByte GA-Z68XP-UD4 Intel Z68 Chipset DDR3 16GB Ram, GTX MSI Gaming 1060 [6 GB] Video Card, Main Monitor 1 on left 1920x1080 Touchscreen Monitor 2 on right 1920x1080 .

5 minutes ago, sobe said:

Is there a way to raise the seat or adjust your view when trying to land?

try Right Shift + Right Control + NumPad 8 (Num Pad 2 to lower it)

• Like 1

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Ok, I have a weird bug with latest and previous versions. I can't get into the cockpit. When I start the mission I only see the external model and AI is controlling it.
How can I solve this problem (sorry if discussed before).

12 minutes ago, Airbuster said:

Ok, I have a weird bug with latest and previous versions. I can't get into the cockpit. When I start the mission I only see the external model and AI is controlling it.
How can I solve this problem (sorry if discussed before).

Yes, it was discussed on previous posts: 

• Like 3

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB