MB-339A/PAN by Frecce Tricolori Virtuali (ONLY COMPATIBLE with DCS World 2.5.6)

A couple of screenshot of the new cockpit textures by Porcorosso

DU9eoS.jpg

OhzZAX.jpg

Wow

Porcorosso is really a talented artist.

I am happy that he is working on the 339 textures

🖥️ R7-5800X3D 64GB RTX-4090 LG-38GN950  🥽  Valve Index 🕹️ VPForce Rhino FFB, Virpil F-14 (VFX) Grip, Virpil Alpha Grip, Virpil CM3 Throttle + Control Panel 2, Winwing Orion (Skywalker) Pedals, Razer Tartarus V2 💺SpeedMaster Flight Seat, JetSeat

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VF-103.png

:thumbup:

CPU: Core i7 7700k, Mobo: GA-Z270x Gaming 7 rev. 1, RAM: 2 x 8GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz, GPU: Zotac GTX 1060 Amp Edition, SSD: Samsung 850 pro 512 GB, SSD: 2 x Samsung 850 EVO 512 GB (RAID 0), Intel 530 Series 240GB SSD, HDD: WD 2TB Caviar Black, TrackIR 5, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro, CH PRO Pedals.

Does someone experience problem with unstick during rotation phase of flight with the newest beta DCS? I know the mod is intended for 2.5.5, but it worked nice with previous beta (now stable) 2.5.6 version.

Do not expect fairness.

The times of chivalry and fair competition are long gone.

Unstick? What do you mean?

Frecce Tricolori Virtuali - EFM coder

Well, I do not have take off performance documentation, but after few tests I concluded that aircraft takes off nicely with parameters:

-3751kg (clean aircraft with full internal fuel)

-trim +2.5

-take off flaps

-95% rpm

-rotate gently at 100knots and hold 7 degrees of pitch.

After the latest open beta update, when I reach 100kts, and apply full aft stick input, aircraft doesn't rotate until 120kts. The problem is that aircraft is shaking like crazy while rolling on runway above 100kts.

Edited by =4c=Nikola

Do not expect fairness.

The times of chivalry and fair competition are long gone.

2nd Training Mission :)

Here's the second video in the training mission series.

CPU: Core i7 7700k, Mobo: GA-Z270x Gaming 7 rev. 1, RAM: 2 x 8GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz, GPU: Zotac GTX 1060 Amp Edition, SSD: Samsung 850 pro 512 GB, SSD: 2 x Samsung 850 EVO 512 GB (RAID 0), Intel 530 Series 240GB SSD, HDD: WD 2TB Caviar Black, TrackIR 5, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro, CH PRO Pedals.

Our MB-339 basic course is now available in english:

https://www.openflightschool.de/course/view.php?id=139&lang=en

Is it possible to add this link to the first post. I think it will get lost in all that pages in future. :)

SYSTEM: Mainboard MSI MEG X570 | CPU Ryzen 7 5800X @ 4.5 GHz | RAM 64 GB @ 3200 MHz | GPU GIGABYTE RTX 4090 | 1 TB SSD | Win 10 x64

DEVICES: ASUS 27" LCD | TrackIR 5 | LukeClip | Quest 3 | PointCTRL | Virpil HOTAS | MFG Crosswind | TableMount MonsterTech

MODULES: To much to list. But I stopped buying more, because of too much bugs in e.g. A-10C(II). @ED: Fix the bugs and I spend money on modules again. Promised.

PROJECTS: OpenFlightSchool: DE / EN

Is it possible to add this link to the first post. I think it will get lost in all that pages in future. :)

Nice! When will it be possible to enroll in the course?

Let's talk about it... come in our discord so we can talk

MB-339 Training Mission 3

The third in my training mission series for the Aermacchi MB-339A/PAN:

:joystick:

Are we allowed to post our MB-339 videos on the Frecce Tricolori Virtuali Discord server?

Of course, media channel is public and everyone can post :)

Anyway many thanks for your videos

Really love this module, I heard there was some update coming for it. Can we get some juicy details?

Sent from my Redmi K20 Pro using Tapatalk

Really love this module, I heard there was some update coming for it. Can we get some juicy details?

Sent from my Redmi K20 Pro using Tapatalk

The preliminary changelog of the next release is the following:

• Added cockpit flashlight

• Added NVG (maybe not available at release as it is not used in real MB-339)

•Improved sunspension behaviour

•Fully working JPT Limiter system

• Fully working pressurisation and oxygen systems

• Redesigned canopy unlock/open/close/lock and partial opening logic

• Fully working electrical system with separated buses and circuit breakers

• Fully working hydraulic system

• Added new sounds effects

• New high resolution textures for cockpit

• Improved cockpit geometry

• Fully working fuel system with fuel dump (unfortunately, no visual effect)

• Minor improvements on flight model

• Redesigned advisory lights logic with test lamp and master warning

• Added Anti-Skid self test sequence

• The position of the antiskid warn light is now correct

• Added JPT LMT warn light

• Ambient temperature influences the exhaust gas temperature

• Improved negative G engine shut down time: if you pull higher negative G or the Engine RPM are higher the fuel is drained more quickly

• New kneeboard includes the checklist based on real procedures

• Engine Stall due to water ingestion during takeoff run in rainy day (read the manual)

• Engine Stall due to throttle slam at high altitute and high AoA and low IAS (read the manual)

• Added reglight function

• Damage model

Other:

Fully working navigation system: placeolder

Possibility to set SRS by using radio panel: to be defined if included in this release or next one

Please note that this changelog is subject to change.

Of course, media channel is public and everyone can post :)

Anyway many thanks for your videos

You're most welcome! :thumbup:

Thanks for the update!

Is it possible to add a version number to the thread and also on the site? Just so we can easily track the last one.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

Well, I do not have take off performance documentation, but after few tests I concluded that aircraft takes off nicely with parameters:

-3751kg (clean aircraft with full internal fuel)

-trim +2.5

-take off flaps

-95% rpm

-rotate gently at 100knots and hold 7 degrees of pitch.

After the latest open beta update, when I reach 100kts, and apply full aft stick input, aircraft doesn't rotate until 120kts. The problem is that aircraft is shaking like crazy while rolling on runway above 100kts.

I am having the same problem, slow to speed up, uses the whole runway to take off needing full up trim.

Open Beta 2.5.6.