[OLD BUG REPORTS] Cleaning and Organization of old posts

RAZBAM_ELMO

Yeah I just discovered you have to be flying faster than 350. The mission starts telling you to maintain 300 so when you select the bombs, initially the X appears. Later when the instructor tells you to increase to 400 for the bomb run, the X disappears.

i9-14900KS | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 HERO | 64GB DDR5 5600MHz | iCUE H150i Liquid CPU Cooler | 24GB GeForce RTX 4090 | Windows 11 Home | 2TB Samsung 980 PRO NVMe | Corsair RM1000x | LG 48GQ900-B 4K OLED Monitor | CH Fighterstick | Ch Pro Throttle | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR 5

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I’m at about 300 and at 10,000’. I think. It’s the unsafe release marker, I know that. I’ll try it again. It comes on in level flight in the mission as soon as I switch the radar on.

It isn't proper speed.

Not below 350 kts. Angle is near 25-35 is ok, drop bombs from 3000-1000 ft. It works and no cross on HUD.

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

I discovered that it's skipped only if you go from 118 to 116, so backwards, and then again from 116 to 118. But if you complete the circle, and going forward you reach 108, when you reach 116 again you will see 117 after that. Then again, reach 118, then down to 116, and so on.

I'm actually a bit surprised that this issue has been here for 2 years... I hope it can be sorted out soon!

Yes its true, its a bug.

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Also, the green bars vanish at certain zoom levels. Razbam you are aware of this?

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

Are you working with Razbam? (Just curious, as your "yes..." seems like a reply to my last question)

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

Are you working with Razbam? (Just curious, as your "yes..." seems like a reply to my last question)

Yes because I had the same bug today and I remember it was already reported. :music_whistling:

I thought “guys” was addressed to anybody aware of it, not just Razbam :D

Edited by jojo

Mirage fanatic !

I7-7700K/ MSI RTX3080/ RAM 64 Go/ SSD / TM Hornet stick-Virpil WarBRD + Virpil CM3 Throttle + MFG Crosswind + Reverb G2.

Flickr gallery: https://www.flickr.com/gp/71068385@N02/728Hbi

F-15C only smokes white smoke on first hit and still has control, even with perfect 530D hit.

WHOA daaaamn! xD I hope ED releases hotfix by end of next week.

I was assuming it was 530D warhead bug.

Wow since 2 months and no change? Interesting. :P

Nice video, can't identify if that was F-15C that ur 530 hit.

I’m trying to do the CCIP ...

I did short tutorial:

eozuoxCWGKk

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

No offense, but I don't see the point of using high drag bombs for this type of approach.

Use slick Mk-82 and you won't have to overfly the target.

BF1: 200-300ft AGL, 500kt+ and you will be fine.

Mirage fanatic !

I7-7700K/ MSI RTX3080/ RAM 64 Go/ SSD / TM Hornet stick-Virpil WarBRD + Virpil CM3 Throttle + MFG Crosswind + Reverb G2.

Flickr gallery: https://www.flickr.com/gp/71068385@N02/728Hbi

No offense, but I don't see the point of using high drag bombs for this type of approach.

Use slick Mk-82 and you won't have to overfly the target.

BF1: 200-300ft AGL, 500kt+ and you will be fine.

CCRP isn't very accurate here. Prefer CCIP mutch (here also:

before M2KC changes).

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Ok that's weird, seems to be related to angle of impact. if chasing bandit or hitting from 90° side then barely causing damage.

Hi guys, I've created a mission with restricted weapons active, but i set 99999 to all the fuel tanks disponible, there are also RPL 522 1300 liters fuel tank and RPL 541 2000 liters fuel tank set to 99999.

The problem is that when I try to arm the Mirage with tanks, it seems to be absent in every airport...

Any solution?

Tks!

[sIGPIC]https://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic128931_4.gif[/sIGPIC]

SO:Win10 64bit CPU:Intel i7 8700K@3.7 RAM:DDR4 46GB G.Skill Trident 3200MHz CL14 GPU:Nvidia EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW iCX MB:ASRock Z370 Extreme4 HDD:

512GB Samsung 970 PRO SSD M.2 NVMe + 250GB Samsung 850 EVO SSD + 2x500GB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM

Ok that's weird, seems to be related to angle of impact. if chasing bandit or hitting from 90° side then barely causing damage.

Yeah I think it's the angle. Head-on it seems to be 1-hit but side aspect and rear aspect the F-15 keeps flying no factor.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

64th "Scorpions" Aggressor Squadron

Discord: 64th Aggressor Squadron

TS: 195.201.110.22

not necessarily so

even head-on there's probability it would keep going

and when I engage them from very close range from the rear in a stealthy way (radar off), so they don't pop flares, chances of a one-shot kill are pretty high too ...

my observation is - chances of one-shot kills are much higher during very close stealthy attacks from any aspect, so they don't maneuver too much or pop flares

but, for example, if you're chasing an eagle, which is going extremely fast on an afterburner - even if you're close on his six with radar off and he just keeps flying straight, accelerating, not even popping flares, your magics might not have enough energy to take him down with one shot... they'll detonate half a meter behind him ...

Edited by ZHeN

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]