[OLD BUG REPORTS] Cleaning and Organization of old posts

RAZBAM_ELMO

Hi guys, I've created a mission with restricted weapons active, but i set 99999 to all the fuel tanks disponible, there are also RPL 522 1300 liters fuel tank and RPL 541 2000 liters fuel tank set to 99999.

The problem is that when I try to arm the Mirage with tanks, it seems to be absent in every airport...

Any solution?

Tks!

Yes, and same bug also with Eclair.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not necessarily so

even head-on there's probability it would keep going

and when I engage them from very close range from the rear in a stealthy way (radar off), so they don't pop flares, chances of a one-shot kill are pretty high too ...

my observation is - chances of one-shot kills are much higher during very close stealthy attacks from any aspect, so they don't maneuver too much or pop flares

but, for example, if you're chasing an eagle, which is going extremely fast on an afterburner - even if you're close on his six with radar off and he just keeps flying straight, accelerating, not even popping flares, your magics might not have enough energy to take him down with one shot... they'll detonate half a meter behind him ...

I think you have mixed up the missiles here. But yeah, guns guns guns will do the trick :P

Im so happy that I found DCS, the free time i might have had - gone :suspect:

not necessarily so

and when I engage them from very close range from the rear in a stealthy way (radar off), so they don't pop flares, chances of a one-shot kill are pretty high too ...

my observation is - chances of one-shot kills are much higher during very close stealthy attacks from any aspect, so they don't maneuver too much or pop flares

I am not seeing this, I have had numerous attacks on A-10’s and F-15’s that do not maneuver and do not release any flares and my Magics appears to do little to no damage, this is especially true of A-10’s, it has gotten to the point where if I have both magics and know I am going after a A-10 I will shoot them both as the majority of the time the A-10 will shrug off the first hit.

Same goes for the 530, the majority of the time when going against an F-15 or A-10 my first 530 hit will not do critical damage, and against an F-15 that tends to be a bad thing.. same hit on a Harrier or and F-5 blows them out of the sky.

I suspect there are a few factors at work here and I am sure ED is working on it, but it can be frustrating.

JD

AKA_MattE

No, it's a bug. I think I already reported it but I never got a crash after it happened.

Thank for the report and the logs anyway ;).

I definitely did report it a while back: https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=198609

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Bullet souvenir ! ;)

fqv6voem.jpg

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

• 3 weeks later...
17 months later...

Yea.. this and whole bunch of other stuff still not implemented.

Really can’t see me investing in another Razman module, no matter what they have in developement. :(

i7-6850K | GTX1080 | 32GB DDR4 | Windows 10 Pro

Options/Controls blacks out and freezes DCS after OK press

So I took advantage of a sale, and got Mirage2K and AV-8B

Running into issue with Mirage controls set up.

After creating assignments and OK is pressed, DCS goes black. FPS counter keeps running, but GUI is black, and DCS appears frozen.

Afaik it's a known issue. Just sit in the jet and open the control options, then there shouldn't be any crashes.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Looking forward to it, Belsimtek!:thumbup:

Yes, that's a known issue affecting all modules, not just the Mirage. Lighting in general has a problem since that patch.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Looking forward to it, Belsimtek!:thumbup:

Afaik it's a known issue. Just sit in the jet and open the control options, then there shouldn't be any crashes.

Would be nice to get it fixed someday

:megalol:

Oculus CV1, Odyssey, Pimax 5k+ (i5 8400, 24gb ddr4 3000mhz, 1080Ti OC )

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...

This has happened a few times in the last few days. Not every time mind you but on occasion.

I will be flying along with neutral trim and turn the AP on. Use the trim hat to turn left and be flying straight and level again. Disconnect AP and my left wing will drop hard after the disconnect and be trimmed left wing down until I trim back the other way to neutral. I will try to reproduce and provide a track file later today.

I can't reproduce your wing drop after AP disconnection.

But this is bad practice to disconnect during a turn, your plane will be trimmed for the turn.

I'm disconnecting after the turn. That's why I said turn left and be flying straight and level again. It's not happening right now either. It's rare when it happens, but I've had it happen 3 times in the last few days. It doesn't seem to happen in alt hold only attitude hold.

Oops, I read too fast.

But this one is new. Maybe a hardware bug ?

Did you check your axis settings ?

Everything is set up correct and I've been flying the mirage since it came out. It's just something that has happened a few times though rare and requires a trim reset after disconnecting AP.