F-35 A/B/C Community Mod

@freebirddz thanks a lot!

And I will execute vengeance in anger and fury upon the heathen, such as they have not heard.

Micah 5:15

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/19/2022 at 6:56 AM, tripod3 said:

I have both FC3 and F15 but F-35 still unflyable. But string is yellow

What is the latest download link?

has anyone provided the download link yet?  Thanks.

Dell XPS 9730, i9-13900H, DDR5 64GB, Discrete GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4080, 1+2TB M.2 SSD, TM HOTAS Warthog/TPR, TKIR5/TrackClipPro, Win 11 Pro

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/22/2022 at 6:17 AM, Jason32 said:

No reshade, just standard Nevada map and the VSN F-35A. No special settings applied apart from my own paint kit for the model.

I just downloaded the mod and did not have the glass cockpit. How did you get it in your version?

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Draygoes said:

What is with ALL of the good older mods that are exactly what I'm looking for ALL being completely wiped off of the internet?

This particular Mod, for the F-35, seems to be abandoned by its developer, its almost two years since the last Forum connection of the OP. These are things that can happen: real life gets in between, the developer can lost focus if there is not enough community interest, the development can be harder than first envisioned, etc.  

We can only move on and go use other Mods.

• Like 2

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

• 1 month later...

still think about this one 😞 idk how they lost all the files without having anything backed up or older versions to revert to. seems like they just called it quits when they could’ve had one of the most popular mods in dcs

• Like 4

On 4/30/2023 at 1:46 AM, Jee said:

still think about this one 😞 idk how they lost all the files without having anything backed up or older versions to revert to. seems like they just called it quits when they could’ve had one of the most popular mods in dcs

Yeah wish they could give the source code to other modders.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The problem with any mod like the F-35 or F-22 is that the aircraft, their systems, and even the technological capabilities of it are all very top secret. Like, you go to jail for the rest of your life if you share it with anybody, top secret. So, anything this mod may have, anything at all, is pure speculation. Even if well-intentioned speculation, it will never be accurate. It is and will only ever be a "for fun" mod and will never approach the level of accurate modeling, systems integration, or combat capabilities of any other official mod in this game. Their nature is to spark imagination for a while, then burn out quickly. Thus is the life of a mod like this. Best to move on, nothing official will come of this plane for another 40 years, is my guess.

• Like 4

On 2/9/2024 at 6:42 PM, RodentMaster said:

The problem with any mod like the F-35 or F-22 is that the aircraft, their systems, and even the technological capabilities of it are all very top secret. Like, you go to jail for the rest of your life if you share it with anybody, top secret. So, anything this mod may have, anything at all, is pure speculation. Even if well-intentioned speculation, it will never be accurate. It is and will only ever be a "for fun" mod and will never approach the level of accurate modeling, systems integration, or combat capabilities of any other official mod in this game. Their nature is to spark imagination for a while, then burn out quickly. Thus is the life of a mod like this. Best to move on, nothing official will come of this plane for another 40 years, is my guess.

Narf!

On 2/10/2024 at 3:42 AM, RodentMaster said:

You have a very valid point here. I'm already excited to see how the new "comunity mod" will behave once it is released. I'm especially interested regarding systems-modeling (Laser and GPS-Weapons on a standalone mod??? SDK anybody 😉 ) But anyway, I whish those guys the best of luck and hope they can deliver a good version of the Lightning-II.